Who has already signed up for Disney Plus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I am in.

smile

Eon Blue
I signed up two days ago.

Make mine Disney! ❤️

-Pr-
I'll have to see what they're offering in my neck of the woods before I sign up, but I'm also concerned about things like account sharing and the like. I want to see how everything works before I commit.

WolvesofBabylon
I signed up. . I am hoping more of the adult oriented stuff gets routed to HULU as has been suggested. The rest of the family is pretty excited for this. It is a pretty good deal especially with the preorder.

quanchi112
Three years purchased right out of the gate. 150 was nothing for this. It is priceless.

cdtm
Waiting on the offerings. Honestly, I've spent as much for far less with Xbox Gold, so the money isn't an issue.

quanchi112
Mega deal is already over. Roughly 4 per month for 3 years.

Galan007
I'll be signing up for this very soon. Legit looking forward to the launch. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I'll be signing up for this very soon. Legit looking forward to the launch. thumb up Mandalorian. Weekly releases. Not the Netflix model all at once.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mega deal is already over. Roughly 4 per month for 3 years.

There'll be other's, I'm sure. And if not, good on early adapters. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
There'll be other's, I'm sure. And if not, good on early adapters. thumb up I doubt like this. Good until November 2022.

Galan007
Mandalorian. Weekly releases. Not the Netflix model all at once. thumb up

For me, the new Marvel and Star Wars content alone will be worth the price of admission.... Never mind everything else that's included here.

WolvesofBabylon
Mandalorian. Weekly releases. Not the Netflix model all at once.

I'm split on the weekly release. Part of me likes binging but I do enjoy the anticipation and time to think about what will happen next.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

For me, the new Marvel and Star Wars content alone will be worth the price of admission.... Never mind everything else that's included here. Exactly. Mandalorian looks like movie quality.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I'm split on the weekly release. Part of me likes binging but I do enjoy the anticipation and time to think about what will happen next. It is better to wait despite our impulses.

NemeBro
I haven't yet but I'll get around to it eventually.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
I haven't yet but I'll get around to it eventually. You missed the mega deal with your apathy.

Robtard
Seems it's $6.99 a month. Not too bad at all.

Trocity
Pass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Pass. Too expensive?

Trocity
Too low quality.

quanchi112
Too low quality. MCU and Star Wars is not for everyone.

laughing out loud

Love them with all my Disney filled heart.

Trocity
Yeah, your standards aren't very high. More power to you, enjoy the subscription.

quanchi112
Yeah, your standards aren't very high. More power to you, enjoy the subscription. Well it is not for everyone just most humans. Mcu is the king and Star Wars the runner up but you enjoy supporting whatever it is you prefer. I will.

Trocity
Most humans aren't very smart, so yes, well said.

quanchi112
Most humans aren't very smart, so yes, well said. I never said they were but as a business appealing to more humans is the name of the game you idiot. You really are stupid.

Trocity
No, just pointing out you are a sheep.

quanchi112
No, just pointing out you are a sheep. Negative. I loved Thanos before the general public knew he was purple. I lead the charge, kiddo.

Myth
I'm waiting.

They have that 3 year $4 per month deal. However, that is just Disney+ alone.

The $13/month deal will come with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN.

I already have and use Hulu for $13/month. This means that if I get the $4/month deal, I will be paying $17/month for Disney+ and Hulu, but not have ESPN. So I'm better off waiting for the $13/month Disney+ deal and having all 3 for cheaper.

quanchi112
The 4 per month deal I believe already expired. All I need is Disney Plus, Netflix, and I just recently got amazon prime though pre Lotr it is not that special.

carthage

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker
im broke until i get my check from disney so will be signing up soon.. but i will pay the annual price

Patient_Leech
I'm pretty sure this is what quanch is like in real life, except not ironic and satirical...

qejGHLAbo_c

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
im broke until i get my check from disney so will be signing up soon.. but i will pay the annual price Annually or a special is the way to go.

Robtard
Too expensive?

He and surt should split the cost for a subscription and share.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
He and surt should split the cost for a subscription and share. Careful trocity might claim this is a racist joke of ours. He is black you know. I need to watch my ass.

NemeBro
There anything good on Hulu that might interest me? I likely won't get much bang for my buck out of ESPN but if Hulu is worth it I'm considering the bundle.

quanchi112
Castle Rock.

playa1258
Not yet.

gold slorg
would have done that already if not for being broke af

BruceSkywalker
Annually or a special is the way to go.

im prolly gonna go annually

ares834
Why pay when I can get it all free?

pirate2

Arachnid1
I would rather fondle balls.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834

pirate2

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Arachnid1

As long as those balls belong to Mickey Mouse, half these guys will be joining you.

quanchi112

pirate2 These services would not exist if everyone stole. You disgust me tbh.

Robtard
There anything good on Hulu that might interest me? I likely won't get much bang for my buck out of ESPN but if Hulu is worth it I'm considering the bundle.

I have all three main services, Hulu is the one I use least.

Handmaid's Tale is good, or at least Season 1 and 3 were.

quanchi112
I would rather fondle balls. Begone then. Do not dare watch any of the content then you hater.

Robtard

Robtard has a nice set of balls...

Inhuman
The bundle with D+, Hulu and ESPN seems pretty good.
Originally posted by Robtard
I have all three main services, Hulu is the one I use least.
Agree that Hulu sucks now but i think that is where disney will put all the Fox movies and shows they acquired. Also Disney has released R rated films in the past under Touchstone pictures, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax which they all own.
So all those movies and all the Fox stuff will be going into Hulu, i would assume.
ESPN is just a bonus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Hulu might suck now but i think that is where disney will put all the Fox movies and shows they acquired. Also Disney has released R rated films in the past under Touchstone pictures, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax which they all own.
So all those movies they released and all the Fox stuff will be going into Hulu.
ESPN is alright too. I would recommend getting it annually as that price will definitely go up.

Inhuman
I would recommend getting it annually as that price will definitely go up.

True. Just like Netflix has been going up little by little, D+ will probably do the same thing.

quanchi112
True. Just like Netflix has been going up little by little. I am covered for three years.

Robtard

Agree that Hulu sucks now but i think that is where disney will put all the Fox movies and shows they acquired. Also Disney has released R rated films in the past under Touchstone pictures, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax which they all own.
So all those movies and all the Fox stuff will be going into Hulu, i would assume.
ESPN is just a bonus.

Very possible and hopefully so.

ares834
These services would not exist if everyone stole.

That sounds wonderful. Hopefully, everyone does so we can return to the time where there was only Netflix. thumb up

quanchi112
That sounds wonderful. Hopefully, everyone does so we can return to the time where there was only Netflix. thumb up So do not watch. You openly hate on MCU and Star Wars and have the balls to admit you do not pay basically wanting free shit and to ***** about it. You are a loser. You self entitled little loser I would spit right into your face if I ever met you. I will never acknowledge you as anything but a parasite.

ares834
http://e.lvme.me/l9lu801.jpg

quanchi112
Congrats being poor and a bane on the industry. You are a loser. No one can deny that.

ares834
Nah. I'm neither poor nor a bane to the industry Disney. Though I certainly wish I was the latter. sad

quanchi112
Nah. I'm neither poor nor a bane to the industry Disney. Though I certainly wish I was the latter. sad Openly promoting theft and crying about your self entitled ass is a toxic fan. You do not matter you are not even a paying customer.

DeadpoolXXX
Nah. I'm neither poor nor a bane to the industry Disney. Though I certainly wish I was the latter. sad qft thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
qft thumb up Hush sycophant.

Darth Thor
So do not watch. You openly hate on MCU and Star Wars and have the balls to admit you do not pay basically wanting free shit and to ***** about it. You are a loser. You self entitled little loser I would spit right into your face if I ever met you. I will never acknowledge you as anything but a parasite.

What a complete nutcase you are. Seriously if you meant any of that then you need to be sectioned off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
What a complete nutcase you are. Seriously if you meant any of that then you need to be sectioned off. You are quite the pansy but stealing is not ok. You want to stick up for a guy openly stealing while begging others to steal from Disney. How dare you!

Trocity
Quans just a poor boy, nobody loves him.

quanchi112
Quans just a poor boy, nobody loves him. Quit being racist just because I am white.

NemeBro
ares is making a convincing case for just pirating their shows tbh.

quanchi112
ares is making a convincing case for just pirating their shows tbh. Why would you want to steal? If you do not care about fantasy then I cannot stop you but anyone who does so clearly is either poor or does not care enough about the product. 7 dollars a month is not expensive.

Khazra Reborn
I'm starting to get annoyed with the number of streaming services, I'm tempted to just start buying shows on Blu-ray again. wacko

Trocity
Quit being racist just because I am white.

Black people can't be racist, stupid. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I'm starting to get annoyed with the number of streaming services, I'm tempted to just start buying shows on Blu-ray again. wacko Physical media will die, sadly.

quanchi112
Black people can't be racist, stupid. laughing Anyone can be racist, idiot. Poor and stupid you hit the jackpot.

Trocity
Good guess, right? Knew I had you pegged. wink

Poor and stupid lmao, you're too hard on yourself.

Galan007
Finally got around to signing up for this.

I just went ahead and did the 1 year package for $69.99.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.