Crimson Commando (classic) vs. Shatterstar (classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/images/characters/commando_fredomforce.jpg

vs.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116226/2605771-shatterstar.jpg

abhilegend
Who vs Who?

Kazenji
Only know of Shatterstar from the old X-Force books.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who vs Who?

They are not kryptonian pigs, so you wouldn't know.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Only know of Shatterstar from the old X-Force books.

Commando from Freedom Force. First appeared in the old UXM comics.

DarkSaint85
How do you guys not know Shatterstar? He was even in the Deadpool film!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How do you guys not know Shatterstar? He was even in the Deadpool film!

laughing out loud

He had a truly marvelous durability showing there...

Wonder Man
I like Crimson Commando. I'd like to see him work for a demon like N`astirh.
If Crimson Commando sold his life to defeat Storm's goddess mother it would make a cool story line.
Shatterstar would be off his mark against him but he should be able to cut him into a rockface with his combo/sword. It's really under used. C.C. turns into wall art.

zopzop
Shatterstar, IMHO. They are both experienced fighters but classic Shatterstar was an experienced fight with peak human stats and ranged attack options.

BruceSkywalker
interesting but i think shatterstar

Wonder Man
Crimson Commando has some resistance abilities that he might be able to use in the bio area of Shatterstar. This is a well thought out match by the O.P.
With his mind submerged he might be able to loosen Shatterstar's hold on life that was given in his creation.
It would take prep time to come up with a plan and a real amount of power to make it happen but if he could encourge a fact that Longshot can't correct by his luck later he could ruin the brothers two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.