God of strength Superman vs Necro Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super-fan1230
Gos Superman-
https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1465813484i/19402811._SY540_.jpg
vs
Necro Thor-
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111242544/4692335-thor_god_of_thunder_011_009.jpg

Damborgson
Thor, spite.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor, spite.
Why?

SquallX

MrMind
Superman, spite

carver9
Thor, spite.

DarkSaint85
Thor eats him. This Supes didn't do anything...

abhilegend
And what did Thor do? Couldn't even kill Gorr (a random alien) with a full blast. And then died.

Superman at least hurt Mobius and fought evenly with Lex who had Darkseid's power.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
And what did Thor do? Couldn't even kill Gorr (a random alien) with a full blast. And then died.

Superman at least hurt Mobius and fought evenly with Lex who had Darkseid's power.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Gorr is a skyfather

carver9
ABHI post was like me saying "Superman cant even take down a random alien, Zaar, and is getting trounced by him". He try to lowball so much that it make his posts ridiculous.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Gorr is a skyfather
Gorr without necrosword is a skyfather? Originally posted by carver9
ABHI post was like me saying "Superman cant even take down a random alien, Zaar, and is getting trounced by him". He try to lowball so much that it make his posts ridiculous.
Please post the feats of Gorr without necrosword?

carver9
Didnt Thor fight him WITH the necro sword though?

MrMind
first of all Gorr is trans on the kmc tier list

anti-monitor and darkseid are abstract level, above skyfather

fukin marvel fanboys I swear are like cockroaches, you'd think all the thor wankage has died down since the clownish display of thor in recent years. nope it pop back up again last few days.

Philosophía
I need to have that reverse-match with Damborg soon.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by MrMind
first of all Gorr is trans on the kmc tier list

anti-monitor and darkseid are abstract level, above skyfather

fukin marvel fanboys I swear are like cockroaches, you'd think all the thor wankage has died down since the clownish display of thor in recent years. nope it pop back up again last few days.

Okay?

Darksied feats and Anti Monitor doesn't scale to GOS Superman

TheHulkster

Where does it say full blast or that he is trying to kill him?

And Thor dies from absorbing the god bomb.

StiltmanFTW
- "recharged, not supercharged@!!!!@@!!!!"

- DC gives us GoS Supes

- *goes silent forever*

ShadowFyre
The necrosword killed him. He blasted the last of it out of gorr leaving him a regular alien.

Gorr is obviously far past trans if he killed thousands of pantheon's with sky fathers and an elder God.

The necrosword put OKT past to abstract or past, the sword will put this Thor to Skyfather or past. This is one of the most powerful versions of Thor with external amps vs. one of the shittiest portrayal of Superman ever. It's ok for him to lose to necrothor. A lot of people would.

Regular Superman still beats regular Thor and we all know it. It's gonna be alright guys.

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The necrosword killed him. He blasted the last of it out of gorr leaving him a regular alien.

Gorr is obviously far past trans if he killed thousands of pantheon's with sky fathers and an elder God.

The necrosword put OKT past to abstract or past, the sword will put this Thor to Skyfather or past. This is one of the most powerful versions of Thor with external amps vs. one of the shittiest portrayal of Superman ever. It's ok for him to lose to necrothor. A lot of people would.

Regular Superman still beats regular Thor and we all know it. It's gonna be alright guys.

darkseid and anti-monitor destroy universes for fun

darkseid war story was on a way bigger scale than god butcher

when the entire justice league became god they all had at least universal power, shazam became god of gods and he was way above skyfather level. This superman is on the same level of god of light hal and god of gods shazam. feats is not the only measurement of power. you can also power scale. The power of new gods are above the power of marvel pantheon gods by a large margin

necrosword ain't putting anyone past abstract whatsoever, OKT beat the worst alternative Galactus I've ever seen. We all know how alternate Galactus are. I mean King Hyperion has beaten one. the only Thor that has arguably universal feat is rkt and he's not here.

carver9
Wonder Woman defeated this Superman. Just want to share that.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thor eats him. This Supes didn't do anything...
thumb up
Necro Sword may be too much.

Damborgson
Why?

Thor with the necro sword and two Mjolnirs lol? You tell me.

God of Strength Superman even has the disadvantage of losing his calm demeanor and fighting much more brutish. His feats include getting out fought by Wonder Woman and getting slapped by Ultraman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
No, she didn't.

abhilegend

God of Strength Superman even has the disadvantage of losing his calm demeanor and fighting much more brutish. His feats include getting out fought by Wonder Woman and getting slapped by Ultraman.
This Thor didn't even do that lol.

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by carver9
Lol , the amount of lowballing is real for supes is unreal rom some some users although quite glad , it is not like Comicvine

Damborgson
This Thor didn't even do that lol.

This Thor is God of Thunder Thor plus the necro sword, which turns somewhat ordinary beings like base Gorr into Skyfather + monsters, then the added Mjolnir. Come on man....

Also could you judge for the tourney?

Bentley
Thor is Thor

DarkSaint85

How many hands does this Thor have, lol.

abhilegend
This Thor is God of Thunder Thor plus the necro sword, which turns somewhat ordinary beings like base Gorr into Skyfather + monsters, then the added Mjolnir. Come on man....

We go on feats, even world forger was asked for feats, wasn't he? Sure.

celeyhyga17

laughing

This was the best part

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How many hands does this Thor have, lol.

Two. On for each Mjolnir, or millions of hands if he so chooses. Or millions of berserkers, or giant necrosnakes, or a host of other things

Sin I AM

I lold at you telling him to wake tf up then asking him to judge a tourney 🤣🤣

Btw shadowfyre has the best post and he's 100 percent correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.