Doctor Manhattan vs Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Doctor Manhattan has come to the Marvel Universe 616, he sees the existence of mutants as a mistake

thus he wants to exterminate the entire mutant race throughout the marvel multiverse

can he succeed or does someone come forward and stop him

Diesldude
DR Manhattan looks like a supreme being. I don't think anyone can stop him in Marvel.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Legion stops him

xJLxKing

MrMind

meep-meep
Originally posted by MrMind

Purposeful spite thread. Nice.

MrMind
Originally posted by meep-meep
Purposeful spite thread. Nice.

it was a post about dr manhattan's penis, I edited out

basically dr m is a grower not a shower, the day he erects is the day he resets everything in dc, we wil officially enter the age of doomsday cock
https://i.imgur.com/l7S6WjO.png

#BallsHangLowerThanDickCrew
#InadequateDicktoBallRatio
#WhatsThePointOfOmnipotentIfYourDickIsThisSmall

LordGod
Who is even the most powerful active Mutant in Marvel these days? Franklin I'm assuming? Obviously that's no contest at all.

But even if this is every super powerful Mutant in Marvel's history , they still aren't beating someone more powerful then Mxyzpltk.

quanchi112
Thanos kills him, easily. Glass jaw.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Are you serious? Manhattan hasn't done remotely ANYTHING to make the claim he solos the mutant race. all he did was toy around and beat dc earth heroes which is fodder level to guys like Legion, Franklin, MJJ, etc

A statement is a statement. We go by feats in versus debates, manhattan can't even counter telepathy as of yet currently

LordGod
So Mxyzpltk and Luthor don't know what they're talking about IYO? They're just speaking lies you think?

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Are you serious? Manhattan hasn't done remotely ANYTHING to make the claim he solos the mutant race. all he did was toy around and beat dc earth heroes which is fodder level to guys like Legion, Franklin, MJJ, etc

A statement is a statement. We go by feats in versus debates, manhattan can't even counter telepathy as of yet currently laughing out loud

says the guy who was trying to argue that all of supermans feats over the years are questionable because they have been done while he was "amped by 5d magic"...... because you grossly misinterpreted mxys STATEMENT.

you also post writer STATEMENTS all the time here like they are supposed to mean something. from twitter no less.

so kindly stfu with this hypocritical bullshit.

BrolyBlack
Legion stops him

Who stomp him, be specific, and not generalities if you can, which I don't think you can.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Legion?

easily

Manhattan hasn't shown any type of resistance to high tier telepathy, I can name dozen of abiltiies from the x-men that would take DR M easily, what about you?

and mind you the mutants are full of insane hax so we're not talking ohysical here

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos kills him, easily. Glass jaw.

thumb up

BrolyBlack
Legion?

easily

Manhattan hasn't shown any type of resistance to high tier telepathy, I can name dozen of abiltiies from the x-men that would take DR M easily, what about you?

and mind you the mutants are full of insane hax so we're not talking ohysical here

High teir telepathy works on abstracts, since when?

Did you not know that DM is full of insane hax as well, he literally laughs at high teir powers and magic.

I would still like you to prove mutants stomp if you can, up till now you have spoken in easily proven generalities.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
High teir telepathy works on abstracts, since when?

Did you not know that DM is full of insane hax as well, he literally laughs at high teir powers and magic.

I would still like you to prove mutants stomp if you can, up till now you have spoken in easily proven generalities.

J'onn telepathy worked on Mxy LOL?...

Oh really...? What "insane" hax? matter manipulation/ laughing out loud

He's facing against dozen of mutants with abilities he has never encountered or shown resistance to on panel

Galan007
J'onn telepathy worked on Mxy LOL?... *A weakened Mxy.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
*A weakened Mxy.

weakened Mxy is still multiversal and was doing multiversal feats in the same arc , how does that matter?

xJLxKing
That just shows how Uber MM is

Stoic
So he runs into MJJ, Franklin, Nate Grey, Legion, and whoever else I may have forgotten, and then what? Let's see how DD clock turns out.

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud

says the guy who was trying to argue that all of supermans feats over the years are questionable because they have been done while he was "amped by 5d magic"...... because you grossly misinterpreted mxys STATEMENT.

you also post writer STATEMENTS all the time here like they are supposed to mean something. from twitter no less.

so kindly stfu with this hypocritical bullshit.

hey welcome back buddy, haven't seen you a while

Galan007
weakened Mxy is still multiversal and was doing multiversal feats in the same arc , how does that matter? It matters because J'onn was only able to tamper with Mxy's mind because he was significantly weakened at the time. Mxy himself indicated that he could have easily broken free of J'onn's TP trap if he wouldn't have been so weak at the time. Doesn't really matter here... Just pointing that fact out.

Where Manhattan is concerned, J'onn did read his mind as well:

https://i.imgur.com/MC5zyh4.jpg

However, I'd argue that because Manhattan knew his mind was going to be read, he allowed it to happen. If Manhattan were vulnerable to complete TP-rape, J'onn would have most assuredly shut down his mind then and there, considering the alternative was getting their collective asses stomped to shit... But the fact that he *didn't* heavily implies that he *couldn't*.

Just my two cents...

AlbertoJohnAvil
It matters because J'onn was only able to tamper with Mxy's mind because he was significantly weakened at the time. Mxy himself indicated that he could have easily broken free of J'onn's TP trap if he wouldn't have been so weak at the time. Doesn't really matter here... Just pointing that fact out.

Where Manhattan is concerned, J'onn did read his mind as well:

https://i.imgur.com/MC5zyh4.jpg

However, I'd argue that because Manhattan knew his mind was going to be read, he allowed it to happen. If Manhattan were vulnerable to complete TP-rape, J'onn would have most assuredly shut down his mind then and there, considering the alternative was getting their collective asses stomped to shit... But the fact that he *didn't* heavily implies that he *couldn't*.

Just my two cents...

So you just proved that telepathy can work on Manhattan? o.O

Thing is, he's facing against a dozen of high tier telepaths going into his mind

DeadpoolXXX
dumb ****.

youd already know that happened if you actually read the comic. galan shouldnt have needed to "prove" it for you lulz.

what hes saying is that manny KNEW jonn was going to read he mind so he LET jonn read his mind. but obviously the ability to read someones mind (someone who isn't resisting at all mind you) doesnt mean jonn could have mindf&cked manny like youre trying to say. if jonn could have mindf&cked him he would have.

you have no proof that tp rape from the mutants would work on manny. a lack of tp resistance showings doesnt automatically make him vulnerable to tp rape lmao.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by MrMind
hey welcome back buddy, haven't seen you a while hey buddy. glad to be back. big grin

Senor Cage
Manhattan wins.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Are you trolling?

J'onn says "I can tell you're confused"

HE OBVIOUSLY wasn't trying to "mind ****" him, He wanted to find out Manhattan's purpose for doing all of this. clear as day.

Also LOL i truly forgot you existed to be honest, but I notice that you were always the troll that wants to be so desperately accepted by the "DC guys" and aggressively insult us to get validation and respect from the opposite side. It's honestly hilarious to me

let me give you an advice, be yourself and stop trolling. Nobody takes you seriously, NOBODY. laughing out loud laughing out loud

DeadpoolXXX
dummy.

the point is that if jonn could have completely mindf&cked manhattan he would have. logically speaking, he didn't because he COULDNT.

reading the mind of someone who WANTS you to read their mind and ISNT trying to stop you does NOT mean that mannys mind was vulnerable to complete tp rape by default. what arent you getting about this?

BrolyBlack
J'onn telepathy worked on Mxy LOL?...

Oh really...? What "insane" hax? matter manipulation/ laughing out loud

He's facing against dozen of mutants with abilities he has never encountered or shown resistance to on panel

Gotcha so no proof, anything else? Anything to prove these mutants kill an abstract?

DM allowed his mind to be read.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
hey buddy. glad to be back. big grin yeah welcome back bro.

DeadpoolXXX
thanks man!

Philosophía
*A weakened Mxy. Mxy even points out how it worked because he was weakened, and under normal circumstances he would escape a telapathic trap.

edit: just saw the 2nd page.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by LordGod
Who is even the most powerful active Mutant in Marvel these days? Franklin I'm assuming? Obviously that's no contest at all.

But even if this is every super powerful Mutant in Marvel's history , they still aren't beating someone more powerful then Mxyzpltk.

Franklin is multiversal. His adult self commonly comes to 616 when needed.

https://m.imgur.com/a/iXWnirC

MrMind
bump, how do people opinions change after DD Clock 12?

Galan007
Nope.

Stoic
Thanos is a mutant. Just wanted to point that out.

Sin I AM
Not sure if Worst X Man is canon, but Miranda would beat Manhattan

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Manhattan is above Mxy. I dont see anyone from Marvel beating him.

Damborgson

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Manhattan is above Mxy. I dont see anyone from Marvel beating him.

Not based on feats he ain't

Senor Cage
Not based on feats he ain't

But it's from Mxys mouth.

Sin I AM
But it's from Mxys mouth.

So? Since when do we base feats off statements

Senor Cage
Statements do not equate to feats of course, but it tells a lot about Manhattan power when Mxy is afraid of him.

Sin I AM
Statements do not equate to feats of course, but it tells a lot about Manhattan power when Mxy is afraid of him.

Does it? Because it doesn't. Feats trump statements period. Doesn't matter who says it.

Senor Cage
Manhattan erasing everything and resetting the metaverse is above anything any mutant has done. If Mxy couldn't overwrite what Manhattan did, what makes you think someone like Franklin, Wanda, or Legion can?

MrMind
Manhattan wins

Bashar Teg
doc manhattan is, objectively speaking, an omnipotent and invulnerable god. much like Q, the closest thing he could experience to defeat is a stalemate

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

MrMind
^did you give your account to quanchi?

TheHulkster

She's apparently above Franklin.

TheHulkster
Manhattan erasing everything and resetting the metaverse is above anything any mutant has done. If Mxy couldn't overwrite what Manhattan did, what makes you think someone like Franklin, Wanda, or Legion can?

That's exactly Miranda does a hundred times. Plus, the very JLA that he struggles a bit with would just be erased by her.

https://imgur.com/a/boOivXH
https://imgur.com/a/dgZUKna
https://imgur.com/a/ue8XH8e
https://imgur.com/a/NUUBGKC

TheHulkster

Senor Cage
Manhattan wasn't going all out, though. He could have erased them from existence, but that's not what he wanted to do.

cdtm
What's all this talk about the power difference between Dr. M and Mxy only being based on statements?

Have we forgotten Dr. M empowered Jor-El to imprison Mxy?

TheHulkster
Manhattan wasn't going all out, though. He could have erased them from existence, but that's not what he wanted to do.

Doesn't matter to her though since she can always bring back someone she erases. And has he actually erased someone from history as opposed to atomizing them?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Doesn't matter to her though since she can always bring back someone she erases. And has he actually erased someone from history as opposed to atomizing them?

Not all that impressive. DM did that with several DC characters.

TheHulkster
Not all that impressive. DM did that with several DC characters.

When? Do you have scans?

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
Have we forgotten Dr. M empowered Jor-El to imprison Mxy? Manhattan didn't amp Jor, iirc. He just resurrected him.

Jor was somehow able to get his hands on the same type of 5D null tech that Imps use to imprison their own kind:
https://i.imgur.com/kK36xn8.jpg

But even a place designed specifically to negate all of Mxy's power and keep him trapped for all eternity... Didn't completely depower him, or keep him trapped once he decided it was time to leave. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.