Gladiator as a switch vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Sentry was last hero standing when he took on WWHulk in New York, they both slugged each other into submission, so we replace Bob with Kallark in this same scenario, confidence at it's very highest, can he do as well as Sentry.

Stoic
Gladiator gets his face punched in.

Philosophía
If he fights the same way as Sentry, Gladiator loses.

If he uses his speed/range, he wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Gladiator gets his face punched in.

Wonder Man
Gladiator can hear sound far away too. If he uses that to his advantage he might be able to supercharge his body and drive the Hulk insane by applying supersonic noise against him.

cdtm
What difference does his sexual orientation make? Nothing wrong in being a switch, I'm a progressive conservative. thumb up

lawest9
Who made allegations about anyone's sex here?

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
Who made allegations about anyone's sex here?

You're the onw who made the topic.

I didn't even know Glads was a switch, he always seemed more of a bottom.

lawest9
The term 'switch' applied here is that Took the Sentry out of a super massive fight that happened with the Hulk and replaced him with Kallark, hypothectical situation, alright......you mind is in the wrong place.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by lawest9
The term 'switch' applied here is that Took the Sentry out of a super massive fight that happened with the Hulk and replaced him with Kallark, hypothectical situation, alright......you mind is in the wrong place.

Pretty sure he was joking.

BruceSkywalker
Kallark bends the knee

lawest9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Pretty sure he was joking. I would hope so,Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.