Lobo gets thrown in the Star Wars universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
He's fully equipped. He has his cloning ability, and he's planning to take over the entire galaxies one by one. He can recruit anyone he takes down if anyone decide to follow him. How far does he go before getting stopped

KingD19
I don't think there's anyone in Star Wars who can stop him.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
But one will survive.

MrMind
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't think there's anyone in Star Wars who can stop him.

idk, aren't top level jedis and sith lords around green lantern or magneto level?

SquallX
Originally posted by MrMind
idk, aren't top level jedis and sith lords around green lantern or magneto level?

Magneto and Green Lanterns is a pretty wide gap, even the average Lantern are more powerful than Magneto 7/10.

DarkSaint85

Only a couple could be said to be that level. But sith have the Rule of Two, so they're hardly fighting off entire armies of Lobos.

The Force doesn't work on things that come outside of the galaxy like the Yuuzhan Vong.

Lobo is also a smart bastich. Which is often slept on. There have been technological workarounds in the SW universe to negate Force users, which he could use.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Only a couple could be said to be that level. But sith have the Rule of Two, so they're hardly fighting off entire armies of Lobos.

The Force doesn't work on things that come outside of the galaxy like the Yuuzhan Vong.

Lobo is also a smart bastich. Which is often slept on. There have been technological workarounds in the SW universe to negate Force users, which he could use.
let's assume force could work on him
I could see all those battleships shoot him off his bike then they somehow capture him, even if not able to kill him they put him in a cell somewhere, but then again with his cloning ability it gets iffy

DarkSaint85
The battleships aren't that great with starfighters, assuming they're nimble enough (B-wings and above; Y wings are too slow). I would bet heavily on Lobo's bike being faster than the turbolaser batteries. And in one on one dogfights with starfighters, again I would bet on him.

If he captures a shipyard (like Kuat or worse, MandalMotors), then he can crew entire fleets with himself.

MrMind
The battleships aren't that great with starfighters, assuming they're nimble enough (B-wings and above; Y wings are too slow). I would bet heavily on Lobo's bike being faster than the turbolaser batteries. And in one on one dogfights with starfighters, again I would bet on him.

If he captures a shipyard (like Kuat or worse, MandalMotors), then he can crew entire fleets with himself.

that's the thing with his bike, I remember it can go ftl. Might be problem for the armies to catch him

can someone like darth vader locate him then force choke from far far away?

DarkSaint85
Potentially. Which era are we talking about btw? Who's about?

MrMind
Potentially. Which era are we talking about btw? Who's about?

we can use composite star wars universe feats from comics since they reboot their universe after disney bought them right?

You guys can comment on any era, I don't know the first thing about star wars extended mythos
https://i.imgur.com/P6Qjkxl.jpg

Galan007
can someone like darth vader locate him then force choke from far far away? Legends Vader has feats of foce-choking from across the galaxy. Palpatine does as well. So yeah, it's an option... Though how effective it would be is the question.

As for who might be able to beat Lobo, DE Palpatine has a decent shot -- mainly because he can conjure force storms, and I think even Lobo would be hard-pressed to escape those. /shrug

DarkSaint85
thumb up though he's gone through black holes, right?

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
Legends Vader has feats of foce-choking from across the galaxy. Palpatine does as well. So yeah, it's an option... Though how effective it would be is the question.

As for who might be able to beat Lobo, DE Palpatine has a decent shot -- mainly because he can conjure force storms, and I think even Lobo would be hard-pressed to escape those. /shrug

It would only be a temporary hindrance to Lobo though. And with his clones being as crazy as him, it would be only a matter of time before he locates Palpatine and kill him.

Galan007
thumb up though he's gone through black holes, right? He has.

I think force storms would be useful not just because of their destructive capacity, but also because they can remove Lobo(and potentially an entire Lobo army) from play via BFR.

MrMind
Force storms sound really cool. I wanted to read some star wars. Where should I start, what are the best stories, Galan?

DarkSaint85
He has.

I think force storms would be useful not just because of their destructive capacity, but also because they can remove Lobo(and potentially an entire Lobo army) from play via BFR.

thumb up

Galan007
Force storms sound really cool. I wanted to read some star wars. Where should I start, what are the best stories, Galan? Depends what era you're interested in, if you'd rather read comics or novels, etc.

MrMind
Depends what era you're interested in, if you'd rather read comics or novels, etc.
I'd rather read comics, I would prefer earlier era

Galan007
Hm depends how early you're talking.

There's not a whole lot of comic series' that are set back in the Old Republic era, for example, but there are quite a few set in the PT/OT(and beyond) eras that are really good.

MrMind
Hm depends how early you're talking.

There's not a whole lot of comic series' that are set back in the Old Republic era, for example, but there are quite a few set in the PT/OT(and beyond) eras that are really good.

I don't really care about which era that much eventually I wanna read it all

Which are your favorite runs?

Parmaniac
He has.

I think force storms would be useful not just because of their destructive capacity, but also because they can remove Lobo(and potentially an entire Lobo army) from play via BFR. It's a scenario. BFR in the classic VS sense isn't an option here.

Galan007
I don't really care about which era that much eventually I wanna read it all

Which are your favorite runs? There are a ton of great SW comics I could recommend. .

A good 'neutral' series is the fairly recent Darth Vader v1. It's f*cking awesome, and takes place around the time of ESB. I'd start there.

MrMind
There are a ton of great SW comics I could recommend. .

A good 'neutral' series is the fairly recent Darth Vader v1. It's f*cking awesome, and takes place around the time of ESB. I'd start there.

Thanks Galan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.