DOS Doomsday vs Bannerless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
DOS Doomsday vs Bannerless Hulk (Onslaught Saga)

Who wins

carver9
Hulk One Punch destroys him and I'm being serious. Hulk punched the reality warping powers out of Onslaught. He destroyed his entire frame while walking through a punch. Easy win.

BrolyBlack

carver9
This is why I said "I am being serious". This version of Hulk was operating at insane levels.

Killemall
stalemate or hulk 6/10

JBL THE GREAT
This will end in a stomp for hulk.

Adam Grimes
Doomsday, obviously.

abhilegend
Doomsday

Diesldude
Doomsday. stronger, faster and more ruthless.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Doomsday. stronger, faster and more ruthless.

laughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk One Punch destroys him and I'm being serious. Hulk punched the reality warping powers out of Onslaught. He destroyed his entire frame while walking through a punch. Easy win.

Pretty sure Onslaught wanted his shell broken so he could evolve to the next level.

Also, you do know DOS DD also refers to DD prior to DOS right?

Pre DOS fought and scarred multiple Guardians, survived tear in space, had a green lantern ring, and it took 1/4 of a planet being graze to put him down.

DarkSaint85
1/5, but yeah.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by SquallX
Pretty sure Onslaught wanted his shell broken so he could evolve to the next level.

Pre DOS fought and scarred multiple Guardians, survived tear in space, had a green lantern ring, and it took 1/4 of a planet being graze to put him down. thumb up

put dd in the same position as hulk, and hed do the same thing to onslaught

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
thumb up

put dd in the same position as hulk, and hed do the same thing to onslaught Onslaught would murder dd.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX

Pre DOS fought and scarred multiple Guardians, survived tear in space, had a green lantern ring, and it took 1/4 of a planet being graze to put him down.

Do you have scans stating Onslaught wanted his shell cracked?

I thought we can only use fts from death of Superman?

Also, wasnt Doomsday amped when he fought the Guardians (that are not impressive, at all)?

carver9
Doomsday would get wrecked by Onslaught. Onslaught during that time was dipping in Franklin and Nate Grey power. They were punching so hard that the force from their blows was pushing back elites.

Diesldude

SquallX

SquallX
Doomsday would get wrecked by Onslaught. Onslaught during that time was dipping in Franklin and Nate Grey power. They were punching so hard that the force from their blows was pushing back elites.

Pushing back elites is nothing, when DD after being dead and trap without any sunlight for a few thousand la years with just one hand was causing tremors by just hitting his prison door nonstop.

Also, Kal and DD final clash was retcon to cause Earthquake that were being felt all around the world.

Adam Grimes
Doomsday would get wrecked by Onslaught. Onslaught during that time was dipping in Franklin and Nate Grey power. They were punching so hard that the force from their blows was pushing back elites. Onslaught being powered by Nate and Franklin doesn't account for anything as he wasn't nowhere near close them in power, even individually.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Onslaught being powered by Nate and Franklin doesn't account for anything as he wasn't nowhere near close them, even individually. yep. people always bring up franklin as though onslaught was using his full power or some shit.

the ONLY reality warpy thing onslaught ever did was create a very small star- not even the size of a city.......pardon me for being completely unimpressed by this herald level feat lol.

Adam Grimes
And he did that psionically, so it was more Nate than anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.