Grand Moff Tarkin vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Replace Darth Vader with Logan in the hunt. Can Tarkin and his forces take Wolverine down? (Under forum rules.)

Same environment, same gear and resources for Tarkin.

Galan007
Assuming Tarkin also has the same amount of prep/study time that he did against Vader, I think it's entirely possible that he can win.

I mean, he effectively beat Vader, who is significantly more versatile than Wolverine. /shrug

DeadpoolXXX
when did all this happen?confused

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Assuming Tarkin also has the same amount of prep/study time that he did against Vader, I think it's entirely possible that he can win.

I mean, he effectively beat Vader, who is significantly more versatile than Wolverine. /shrug Stilt will soon let you know that Wolverine would be much more versatile, if not for 25 beers before every fight and his healing factor being taxed by random ninjas a week beforehand. That same healing factor lets him survive being ripped to shreds, so, on the other hand, don't you dare bring out how anybody can KO him.

This 'fluid' healing factor is great when needed, but very weak when it's a bad showing, you see.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but those ninjas and beers do more damage than nukes thumb up

Philosophía
Ninjas should drip themselves in Vodka and jump Wolverine.

They'd ko him in no time.

DarkSaint85
But that's not how it works.

If they attack at once, quickly, then he will heal.

If they spread the same damage over a week or two weeks, then they'll overtax his HF.

Philosophía
Good point.

One beer a day, keeps the healing factor at bay.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So you want Wolverine to drink 25 beers, fight a small army and elite assassins before facing Batman?
25 beers weren't enough to get him a "decent buzz".

----

Doesn't work that way... each blow already turns Wolverine's organs to jelly, so stronger punches are quite redundant... weakening his healing factor takes time.

Hulk is f*cked here.

hmm

Galan007
Joke's on you... I already knew that Stilt is a raging alcoholic. thumb up

Philosophía
Stilt's favorite character being a guy who can drink 25 beers a day and heal his liver and general cripple-ness from any damage makes so much sense.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
when did all this happen?confused

StiltmanFTW

cdtm

cdtm
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

Last Darth Vader series. Towards the end of it.

StiltmanFTW
Joke's on you... I already knew that Stilt is a raging alcoholic. thumb up

"Basic Knowledge", as KMC rules call it thumb up

DarkSaint85
Also, Full Capacity.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, Full Capacity.

laughing out loud

thumb up

I mean, he effectively beat Vader, who is significantly more versatile than Wolverine. /shrug

That part about staying out of the range of the Force was dumb as ****, though.

What happened to KMC Vader who could Force choke people from the other end of the galaxy, while holding back...? shifty

Galan007
Tbf, that was a pretty 'new' Vader(pre-ANH.)

Still extremely powerful, but obviously not as powerful as he eventually became.

StiltmanFTW
Tbf, that was a pretty 'new' Vader(pre-ANH.)

Still extremely powerful, but obviously not as powerful as he eventually became.

Sure, but we both know that grabbing Tarkin with the Force at such range shouldn't be a problem.

Tarkin should've gotten himself an Ysalamir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.