Current Superman vs full powered Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

carver9
Morg

Diesldude
Current Superman can't lose. Spite thread.

panthergod
Superman 1-3 shot him w/ WoL and everything.

lawest9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Current Superman can't lose. Spite thread. In that case Superman vs ANYONE would be a spite thread, eh?

Stoic
Current Superman can't lose. Spite thread.

So should we write a letter to the Mods petitioning a perma ban on Superman since he can't be beaten? I mean what would be point of these threads with him in them? Superman vs Whoeverthephuck = Superman wins.

MrMind
superman kills the entire heralds of galactus crew

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Stoic
So should we write a letter to the Mods petitioning a perma ban on Superman since he can't be beaten? I mean what would be point of these threads with him in them? Superman vs Whoeverthephuck = Superman wins. Thats KMC fan made superman, but i always warned people about the mindset of superman fans. Morg wins against comicbook superman.

DarkSaint85
Strange, JBL, how you said it was Comic Superman who could be written to beat everyone and everything...

Adam Grimes
Jbl also said he's never been banned. What's the harm in some conflicting reports here and there?

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Jbl also said he's never been banned. What's the harm in some conflicting reports here and there? never been banned, easy to understand and check.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Strange, JBL, how you said it was Comic Superman who could be written to beat everyone and everything... Proof please, you are leaving a lot out if i said that at all.

xJLxKing
Is this the same JBL that got banned

DarkSaint85
It is

xJLxKing

JBL THE GREAT
Smh. Yeah, i got banned and came back using the same JBL in my name huh??? That old account just has restricted all over it huh?? Smh. You superman fans are something else.

DarkSaint85
No one said permabanned?

JBL THE GREAT
No one said permabanned? Show me any kind of ban then. Post it.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Why did JBL get banned last time?

Anybody know. All I remember was him getting temp banned and then he just stopped showing up.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Morg

Based on what?

BrolyBlack
Why did JBL get banned last time?

Anybody know. All I remember was him getting temp banned and then he just stopped showing up.

He got banned and stopped coming around because it was embarrassing, then he was gone for so long, he forgot his password.

He came back because these new Superman feats were to much to live with and needed to come downplay and ignore showings.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He got banned and stopped coming around because it was embarrassing, then he was gone for so long, he forgot his password.

He came back because these new Superman feats were to much to live with and needed to come downplay and ignore showings. Please show me where i got any type of ban, then go take a look at what i said about gladiator and supermans feat. Even called superman my "other boy". So you are telling a flat out.... Now what is the word im looking for?

carver9
Based on what?

Him taking on a group of Heralds and was stomping them.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Please show me where i got any type of ban, then go take a look at what i said about gladiator and supermans feat. Even called superman my "other boy". So you are telling a flat out.... Now what is the word im looking for? I got temp banned once too and it doesn't show up in my profile. It was the same instance iirc.

Philosophía
Bada needs to ban him again to let us see how it looks like.

MrMind
Based on what?
marvel

panthergod
Originally posted by carver9
Him taking on a group of Heralds and was stomping them.

So nothing actually impressive compared to Superman, then..?

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
So nothing actually impressive compared to Superman, then..?

What did Superman do? Also, please provide scans.

Juntai
Originally posted by panthergod
So nothing actually impressive compared to Superman, then..? Roughing up a couple herald tiers once 30 years ago is big time feats, you know. Superman could never do something impressive like that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman in a onesided, spity spite stomp.

-Pr-
1. Stop talking about bannings.
2. Stop pretending Superman hasn't busted teams of heralds. He's literally done it. Several times. Not opinion. FACT.
3. Stop being dumbasses.

DarkSaint85
Don't forget, Superman was busting TEAM BUSTERS.

Imperiex Probes.

-Pr-
Probes, Despero, Doomsday, the list goes on.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Juntai
Roughing up a couple herald tiers once 30 years ago is big time feats, you know. Superman could never do something impressive like that.

5 heralds not serving as cannon fodder. And 30 years ago is the only time Morg has existed.

lawest9
Don't forget, Superman was busting TEAM BUSTERS.

Imperiex Probes. Thank you!!!!!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by TheHulkster
5 heralds not serving as cannon fodder. Iow one counts because you like it and the other doesn't because you don't.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Iow one counts because you like it and the other doesn't because you don't.

Do you count destroying a Beyonder as a multiversal feat for Starbrand?

Adam Grimes
Under Hickman yes, it was entirely possible for that to happen considering how much he built up Starbrand.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Also, current Superman is......Superman, full stop.

All his feats are applicable. Carver is being trollish as usual.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*confused

TheHulkster
He doesn't one shot a multiverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.