Maxima vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Maxima vs Sentry (in his battle against Green Scar)

Who wins

Adam Grimes
Stalemate.

Sin I AM
Maxima. All day

MrMind
Maxima

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Maxima. All day

What makes you say this?

abhilegend
Sentry

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
What makes you say this?

Sentry didn't impress me during that arc. He was watered down. A siege sentry or death seed or the new amalgam one would beat her but the man child with a glass chin who faced Hulk would lose

Stoic
Sentry didn't impress me during that arc. He was watered down. A siege sentry or death seed or the new amalgam one would beat her but the man child with a glass chin who faced Hulk would lose

The Hulk's power levels are extremely dynamic though. The Sentry wasn't facing a Wonder Man level, or Colossus level opponent. Narration made it clear that this was the most powerful Hulk to date due to his ability to finely change power levels with a thought. I'm not feeling too positive about the idea of Maxima doing any better.

I've always had a problem with people claiming that the Sentry was weakened during his battle with Hulk. We literally saw him fly in with an extremely confident look on his face and maintain confidence throughout the fight. Whatever state he was in before it began was gone before he arrived.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but the Sentry also has dynamic powers.

Being able to survive and rebuild one self from an atom over and over again in the Sun doesn't exactly gel with the Sentry we saw in WWH, or the Sentry Void who casually mindwiped Marvel from remembering him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk's power levels are extremely dynamic though. The Sentry wasn't facing a Wonder Man level, or Colossus level opponent. Narration made it clear that this was the most powerful Hulk to date due to his ability to finely change power levels with a thought. I'm not feeling too positive about the idea of Maxima doing any better.

I've always had a problem with people claiming that the Sentry was weakened during his battle with Hulk. We literally saw him fly in with an extremely confident look on his face and maintain confidence throughout the fight. Whatever state he was in before it began was gone before he arrived.

Firstly, this has nothing to do with Hulk. I mentioned him in hindsight. He's a reference tool not a power gauge.

Second I'm not saying he was weakened. I saying he was watered down. He led with his chin. He went h2h with someone who he could've calmed down with his aura alone. He fought like the Hulk not Sentry and I was wholly unimpressed with his power output and durability. Plus if you look at the actual fight... neither won! It was a freaking draw. All that build up and both characters end up powered down. So yes Maxima would rape him

TheHulkster
Sentry

tkitna
The WWH Sentry was a low feat for him. That Sentry loses.

TheHulkster
Firstly, this has nothing to do with Hulk. I mentioned him in hindsight. He's a reference tool not a power gauge.

Second I'm not saying he was weakened. I saying he was watered down. He led with his chin. He went h2h with someone who he could've calmed down with his aura alone. He fought like the Hulk not Sentry and I was wholly unimpressed with his power output and durability. Plus if you look at the actual fight... neither won! It was a freaking draw. All that build up and both characters end up powered down. So yes Maxima would rape him

But why would she "rape" him and WWH can only stalemate him?

carver9

He was blasting Hulk during most of that fight and do you think Maxima would survive that energy he used that engulfed the entire battlefield?

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
The WWH Sentry was a low feat for him. That Sentry loses.
Yeah. Maxima is a legit high herald being with a variety of powers. That specific version of Sentry would hang for a while but she'd over power him. Any other non emo version of Sentry would win though.

Juntai
How was Sentry purposely cutting loose and proving he could go toe to toe with the strongest Hulk, at his own game, and fighting him to a stalemate essentially, not impressive to some people? Wth?

Philosophía
Sentry. His tp resistance is too weird and with that out of the picture, he'd win.

tkitna
Originally posted by Juntai
How was Sentry purposely cutting loose and proving he could go toe to toe with the strongest Hulk, at his own game, and fighting him to a stalemate essentially, not impressive to some people? Wth?

I've said it a million times, when somebody goes into a fight and stands there allowing his opponent to hit him at will , while laughing mind you, that character didn't fight to the best of his ability. He fought like an idiot that had a stroke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.