See (Apple TV)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Jason Momoa.

I initially thought this was a movie when I watched the trailer, but realized after that it's a TV series.

7Rg0y7NT1gU

BruceSkywalker
may watch

Patient_Leech
Yeah, same.

Robtard
I'll give the first two eps a shot.

BrolyBlack
Anyone watching it?

Robtard
I am.

It's not very good overall. I'm going to finish the season to see where it goes (see what I did there?), but if it remains as is, I won't be watching season 2.

Patient_Leech
Tf is it?

KingD19
600 years ago, humanity fell victim to a virus that wiped out the ability to see on a global scale. Current day, Baba Voss(Momoa) and his tribe are trying to survive when the Queen and her Inquisition come searching for Voss's wifes twins(from another guy who could actually see and left the tribe a way to survive) who also have the ability to see.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
600 years ago, humanity fell victim to a virus that wiped out the ability to see on a global scale. Current day, Baba Voss(Momoa) and his tribe are trying to survive when the Queen and her Inquisition come searching for Voss's wifes twins(from another guy who could actually see and left the tribe a way to survive) who also have the ability to see.

I've taken dumps that sound better than this.

BruceSkywalker
may watch but don't wanna purchase apple's streaming service

Patient_Leech
Oh, I made a thread for this a while ago. But apparently the title of the show wasn't memorable to me...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t663844.html

TheVaultDweller
I watched the pilot and found it funny in an unintentional way. When you get to a point where you're watching a blind woman who is sitting in a room while she's simultaneously masturbating and praying, you start to ask yourself how you got there.

Impediment
Merged dupe thread.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I watched the pilot and found it funny in an unintentional way. When you get to a point where you're watching a blind woman who is sitting in a room while she's simultaneously masturbating and praying, you start to ask yourself how you got there.

Haha.. laughing out loud

Surtur
I figured most people do that while praying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.