Spiderman vs superman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
We know Spidey wouldn't stand a chance against Supes under normal circumstances. Well maybe if he got a hold on some kryptonite, but what if Spidey had Superman speed, strength, and durability, with all of his spidey abilities. Could/would he be able to best Superman?

SquallX
No.

Many heroes and villains posses more powers then Superman, and they still lose.

abhilegend
Yes, spidey sense with Superman's speed is a lethal combo.

heru
I think Spidey sense gives him the edge here. Superman speed with his spidey sense will always have him one step ahead of Supes.

Parmaniac
My only problem here is Supes can still fly and has heatvision and since both are on supes lvel in terms of stats the webbing is outright useless.

Magnon
Yeah, Superman should still win. He could just fly up to safe distance and end the fight with heat vision. If hitting Spidey directly with HV proved too tricky he could instead use HV to deplete the battlezone of oxygen gas, suffocating Parker.

BrolyBlack
OP doesnt say that Superman loses any of his senses though, which are better than Spidermans. Superman still wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
OP doesnt say that Superman loses any of his senses though, which are better than Spidermans. Superman still wins.
👍👍👍👍👍

Parmaniac
To assume Spider-Man's perception would remain his old after aquiering Supes speed is quite idiotic.

abhilegend
thumb up

heru
I still think Spiderman spidey sense gives him the edge. Sure supes have I beams and can fly, but it's nothing that Spiderman hasn't face before. He can easily doge eye beams, bombs, bullets etc etc. He's faced villains with flight as well, and has done well with getting the victory. His spidey sense trumps any attack that Superman comes at him with. Giving him the strength and speed of supes, with his enhanced reflexes and agility makes him a hard target to tag, and Supes is not going to fight him from a distance, not that it would do much justice.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.