Doomsday v Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Rebirth DOS Doomsday against Annihilators

full abilities/ disposal

no bfr

https://i.postimg.cc/njqWksmS/superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-doomsday-rebirth-2.png

MrMind
annihilators easily

DeadpoolXXX
this thread will somehow be used as a platform to lowball superman. mark my words.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by MrMind
annihilators easily I wouldn't say easily, even more so considering they nerf each other by being together.

JBL THE GREAT
Doomsday stands no chance at all.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
this thread will somehow be used as a platform to lowball superman. mark my words. Nah, anytime some character that is used that has fought, stalemated or beaten superman, that character will be wanked to death because of superman.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Doomsday stands no chance at all.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Anybody care to explains how Doomsday doesn't have a chance?

I don't think anybody here could tangle with him physically lol

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Anybody care to explains how Doomsday doesn't have a chance?

I don't think anybody here could tangle with him physically lol Stormbreaker, Universal Weapon, Power Cosmic, every bone in the universe rattling punch. Doomsday would never comprehend the ways he would get wrecked.

Bentley
The Annihilators are physically unable to win when together. They are each other's kryptonite.

Eternal Idol
Annihilators stomp Doomsday.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I wouldn't say easily, even more so considering they nerf each other by being together.
Originally posted by Bentley
The Annihilators are physically unable to win when together. They are each other's kryptonite.
Wouldn't that count as PIS?

DarkSaint85
More like CIS lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.