Terminator: Resistance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
f_h0_qDphYw

Coming to PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Done by Teyon that did that terrible Rambo rail shooter game, The game itself Looks alot better then the Rambo game from that trailer.... but here's hoping it's not a rail shooter game.

Jmanghan
The graphics look pretty good but that dude shouting "rockets" sounds ****ing awful.

Ridley_Prime
To be fair, isn't rail shooting the only somewhat decent video game adaptations that Terminator has ever had? Unless there's some real good game it got at some point that I'm not aware or thinking of...

Regardless, this looks okay on first impression, but with this just being kinda stealth released/revealed not long before Dark Fate comes out, without any marketing on it well beforehand, can see it being some rushed cash grab to coincide with the movie's release, but I'll wait and see on the reception as far as whether to invest in this at some point, as I'm already set for Doom Eternal as far as November gaming.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
To be fair, isn't rail shooting the only somewhat decent video game adaptations that Terminator has ever had? Unless there's some real good game it got at some point that I'm not aware or thinking of...

PC had some decent ones from Bethesda and those were FPS's, Specifically The Terminator: Future Shock & Skynet.

BruceSkywalker
looks rather interesting.. i'll most likely play

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
looks rather interesting.. i'll most likely play

Best to wait with this one Bruce, In case they clickbait use again.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Regardless, this looks okay on first impression, but with this just being kinda stealth released/revealed not long before Dark Fate comes out, without any marketing on it well beforehand, can see it being some rushed cash grab to coincide with the movie's release, but I'll wait and see on the reception as far as whether to invest in this at some point, as I'm already set for Doom Eternal as far as November gaming. Terminator: Dawn of Fate was ****ing awesome.

Kazenji
I've heard good things about Dawn of Fate, Never checked it out myself.

Kazenji
-eacpkqCRLk

Zenwolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlIFFIcVPg

Gameplay demo.

Looks interesting, surprised it's not like the Rambo game considering that's the dev team behind it.

Not saying that's all they can do, obviously given this game, it's just kinda surprising given that's what they are most known about.

Kazenji
I might check the game out, I'm not expecting game of the year material.

Zenwolf
I'm kinda hoping they throw in other Terminator models apart from the 800s.

I'd like to see some 600 series, maybe some I-950s, T-400s and 500s perhaps?

Most likely wishful thinking, but it could be interesting.

Zenwolf
So anyone got around to playing? Any thoughts?

Kazenji
Haven't played it myself, But i've been hearing it's a decent Terminator game maybe the best one in years.

Zenwolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.