Justice League v Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
random encounter

Justice league is both post crisis/rebirth
JL is operating at peak levels full power

They're all bloodlusted

Theyre the last ones to depend on to defend Earth from Dark Phoenix

https://i.postimg.cc/t7g8x63f/pal.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Z9cD9YC4/dak.jpg

no sun dip
no bfr

JL can use everything they have at their disposal

zopzop
I'm assuming Jean's personality isn't gonna be fighting her Dark Phoenix side right? If so, Dark Phoenix wins. A hungry and weak DP was rivaling Galactus in terms of power:
https://i.postimg.cc/7GdckFxK/413400-xmtdps121oz0.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/47mMjfTK/image.jpg

Mr Master
^^ Hey there brother Zop,

I'd just like to point out that Reed stated: she "could" rival Galactus.

Also, when he stated this, she wasn't weakened/hungry.

Jean became weakened/hungry from opening a "stargate" to jump light-years.
This feat was after Reed made his verbal claim.

Even big G's child, Surfer, (amongst so many others) can do that without weakening.

(note: we should remember, that G claimed once: with time, he would destroy Phoenix in a battle)

---------------------------------------------------------

This fact does not interrupt your decision on who wins imo.

MrMind
Dark Penis ftw tehee

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ Hey there brother Zop,

I'd just like to point out that Reed stated: she "could" rival Galactus.

Also, when he stated this, she wasn't weakened/hungry.

Jean became weakened/hungry from opening a "stargate" to jump light-years.
This feat was after Reed made his verbal claim.

Even big G's child, Surfer, (amongst so many others) can do that without weakening.

(note: we should remember, that G claimed once: with time, he would destroy Phoenix in a battle)

---------------------------------------------------------

This fact does not interrupt your decision on who wins imo.
And you believe Galactus ranks above DP?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by zopzop
I'm assuming Jean's personality isn't gonna be fighting her Dark Phoenix side right? If so, Dark Phoenix wins. A hungry and weak DP was rivaling Galactus in terms of power:
https://i.postimg.cc/7GdckFxK/413400-xmtdps121oz0.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/47mMjfTK/image.jpg

Yeah she's no morals

Mr Master
Originally posted by xJLxKing

And you believe Galactus ranks above DP?
They're commonly used cosmic cats, so pis/cis will follow them where they go.

Power vs power? Both at normal optimal conditions with no feeding amps?

Stalemate.

Big G fed? G wins. ... The more he's fed the easier the wins become.

G + his tech = annihilates DP easily.

--------------------------------------------

G also ranks above her in hierarchal status in the cosmos.

========================

That aside, DP eats the JL. smile

tkitna
Dark Phoenix eats stars and busts planets. She wins this.

panthergod
Justice League stomps,

Thet handle Galactus class foes for breakfast.

Super-fan1230
Justice league Wins , call me a wanker but a no morals superman is very dangerous , even Thor was able to hurt Galactus and so did Gladiator , Gladiator and Thor are no big deal compared to current Superman so i am not saying that Superman would beat Galactus or DP but surely the team does

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
Justice league Wins , call me a wanker but a no morals superman is very dangerous , even Thor was able to hurt Galactus and so did Gladiator , Gladiator and Thor are no big deal compared to current Superman so i am not saying that Superman would beat Galactus or DP but surely the team does

You mean when Thor affected a weakened Galactus with a godblast?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

I note you're ignoring the Gladiator point he made laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Of course I am, I thought you said the Gladiator instance didn't happen no more?

or does it only apply when you're lowballing?

DarkSaint85
Of course I am, I thought you said the Gladiator instance didn't happen no more?

or does it only apply when you're lowballing?

Ohhhh that's right, NOW you agree with me? Hypocrisy laughing out loud

Super-fan1230
Weakened or not , The fact that Thor affected him when Galactus is supposed to be multiversal in his prime and Thor was supposed to be Solar system at best and also Superman has survived a blast from GOG which was strong enough to destroy the boundaries of Hypertime and has survived and held against a being named Shaman who was overpowering Spectre and he was a magical being, His heat vision was enough to contribute 1/5th of Big bang and has repaired a hole in reality.

AlbertoJohnAvil
NONE of those are quantifiable feats

it wasn't just Superman but Captain Atom aswell, ALSO they are not outright creating a big bang directly with the energy. Rather they are using the energy absorbed from the stray plamatic energy already flying around and channeling it through Damage, whose whole thing is being an explosive reactor. Even so, it wasn't their contribution which started the big bang, but instead Spectre's final donation of energy which did the job. Yeah Superman contributed energy, not it wasn't his contribution that ultimately did the big bang, it was OBVIOUSLY most likely Spectre's

Super-fan1230
NONE of those are quantifiable feats

it wasn't just Superman but Captain Atom aswell, ALSO they are not outright creating a big bang directly with the energy. Rather they are using the energy absorbed from the stray plamatic energy already flying around and channeling it through Damage, whose whole thing is being an explosive reactor. Even so, it wasn't their contribution which started the big bang, but instead Spectre's final donation of energy which did the job. Yeah Superman contributed energy, not it wasn't his contribution that ultimately did the big bang, it was OBVIOUSLY most likely Spectre's
I just literally said that He contributed 1/5th of the energy of big bang and yes it was spectre who ultimately did the final thing but it was because of Superman's heat vision as well otherwise it wouldn't have been possible and also "repairing a hole in reality " is quantifiable , black holes bend time and space and the force of time and space is more thna the force of the strongest black holes in the universe and we all know a dust of black hole is enough to wipe a planet out . horrible lowballing.

Stoic
Any time Superman is in a battle it somehow changes the outcome. The opinions fly in the face of his actual comic book performances.

They'd lose against Dark Phoenix. She'd devour them all.

SquallX

panthergod
Superman can beat Dark Phoenix by himself.

She's literally nothing he hasn't beaten before.

Between Supes, Diana, Flash, and GL, the team take a clear 7/10.

AlbertoJohnAvil
"Superman can beat Dark Phoenix by himself"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Phoenix stomps, and easily.

panthergod
"Superman can beat Dark Phoenix by himself"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

..Are you going to pretend that this is some sort of unreasonable opinion, when Superman has beaten beings WELL beyond Phoenix..? when Superman proven inferiors have defeated Phoenix..?

DarkSaint85
If the JLA can I see everything they have....

WW uses her lasso.

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by Stoic
Any time Superman is in a battle it somehow changes the outcome. The opinions fly in the face of his actual comic book performances.

They'd lose against Dark Phoenix. She'd devour them all.
if you have read Superman you would have known that the guy has survived against Beings similar to DP

carver9
Smdh

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by carver9
Smdh
Nice counter

Bentley
This is Superman vs Dark Phoenix. The rest of the league are non factors

Putinbot1
Tp is a weakness Supes has, Tp is something DP has in spades. Her transmutational powers, TK and energy blasts probably won't beat Superman going all out. Her Tp may well do.

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
This is Superman vs Dark Phoenix. The rest of the league are non factors
Wally time travels and removes Jean from existence, with these stips:

JL is operating at peak levels full power

They're all bloodlusted

JL can use everything they have at their disposal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.