Strikeforce Vs Gotham City Monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/UsoL8MB.jpg

Vs

https://i.imgur.com/JcCDuCK.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Frank could probably solo. Is that supposed to be Andrew Bennett in the middle? If he's anything like he was before he'd probably solo too.

Supermutant
Frank isn't soloing Angela. One Vampire who hunts his own vs a vampire hybrid who also hunts vamps going at it, wouldn't be easy for either. Don't remember much about Lady Clay besides fighting Azrael once, also she can mimic powers. If she is susceptible to electricity like the original than she will be screwed by Spider Woman's venom blasts. If not she likely wins that encounter. Depending on what the Winter Soldier is packing as he could take down both Croc and Orca, or be taken down by them.

By the way I'm just going by the pic because strikeforce has a couple of other members, Wiccan, Spectrum, and Damion hellstrom. With those three added this would become spite. And Golgo head would explode making a marvel stomp spite thread.

DarkSaint85
Also, they're all males on the Gotham Monsters, apart from Lady Clay.

Spider Woman has her pheromones.

Stoic
Who do you think wins this DS?

MrMind
Gotham City Monsters win due to Andrew and Frank

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
Gotham City Monsters win due to Andrew and Frank

You believe this even after reading Supermutant's breakdown? Does Frankenstein possess super speed? If not, how does he avoid being cut up by Angela?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Who do you think wins this DS?

Marvel wins this for me. DC have the numbers advantage, but once those pheromones get to work, it rapidly goes downhill for them.

Vanguard

8swords
from the pics shown.. monsters takes this..

side note.. yey for Spiderwoman's classic costume coming back..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.