Best Movie Character to Have at Your Workplace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
I work in a warehouse and just today completed our annual wall-to-wall inventory, where everything must be counted. This count had to be 95% accurate or higher (thankfully, 99% in this case wink ).

I've been thinking to myself: what if I had Dr. Manhattan as my coworker? He could just synthesize any of the missing materials and get my numbers right. Then again, Mr. Osterman could glimpse into his own future and take the fatalistic route, letting the percentage fall where it may.

Then I thought: Iron Man. He could tap into my computer's inventory software and set up his own interface, replace forklifts and pallet jacks with his Iron Legion and drones, have no security or maintenance problems whatsoever from things like theft or damage to raw goods, and I could even sweet talk my way into getting a nano-tech Bleeding Edge suit myself (well, maybe not, but surely a War Machine suit or at least an Iron Spider suit? Rescue suit?).

What are y'all's thoughts? What movie character would make your job a daily adventure or a sure thing in terms of work performance?

Impediment

riv6672

John Murdoch

Eon Blue
Jack Sparrow because he would make a nice foil for my job in loss prevention.

riv6672

Impediment
I wish I had an NCO like Bilko when I was in the Army, but I was Infantry and Bilko would have NEVER worked. laughing out loud

Putinbot1
I'll be honest, blonde teen nympho from the blonde teen nympho films would be fun as my secretary.

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment
I wish I had an NCO like Bilko when I was in the Army, but I was Infantry and Bilko would have NEVER worked. laughing out loud
Exactly. He never WORKED! eek!

Surtur
Flash would be helpful.

riv6672

steverules_2
Yup, flash for me but the CW version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.