Jurassic World 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Life uh, finds a way.

https://twitter.com/jurassicworld/status/1176728445293719552?s=21

https://deadline.com/2019/09/jurassic-world-3-laura-dern-sam-neill-jeff-goldblum-reprise-jurassic-park-roles-1202744117/

Didn't think I'd see it, but am glad they got not only Goldblum, but Sam Neill and Laura Dern back as well to reprise their roles, though after Jeff Goldblum and what little presence he had in the last film after teasing him, I won't expect too much, but it at least bodes well for something potentially good, even if Chris Pratt is still the main character of the series.

Please have Blue again. Best dino aside from the OG T-Rex.

Kazenji
Anyone see that short film that made?

'Battle at Big Rock' was the name of it.

Patient_Leech
Here's to hoping this one won't suck like the last one.

It's hard to put my finger on, but for some reason Fallen Kingdom just didn't sit well with me. I liked it okay the first time, but after trying to watch it again it just didn't work.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Didn't think I'd see it, but am glad they got not only Goldblum, but Sam Neill and Laura Dern back as well to reprise their roles, though after Jeff Goldblum and what little presence he had in the last film after teasing him, I won't expect too much.

I heard its supposed to be a proper role this time.

But yeah that cameo last time was just pointless.

Surtur
Damn I thought we were gonna discuss the actual Jurassic Park 3 movie cuz they have that hilarious scene that isn't meant to be funny where this happens:

6s9sjPzyQjk

https://i.imgur.com/EgrhcsW.jpg

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I heard its supposed to be a proper role this time.

But yeah that cameo last time was just pointless.

Yeah, that was one of several reasons the movie didn't sit well.

Another one being: the new characters were annoying and no one really had any arch.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, they were just millennial stereotypes. Felt the same way about Fallen Kingdom too in any case. Fun the first time, but more painful with each rewatch.

Inhuman
Jurassic Park 3 >>> Jurassic Park 2

Surtur
Alan!

steverules_2
Was there only one of every dinosaur trasported off the island? I remember one baby but that was about it

And why did Fallen Kingdom completely gloss over the fact that site B has dinosaurs? So the dinosaurs from Jurassic World dying would not extinct the dinosaurs

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kazenji

I guess that's a no then.

Darth Thor
^ no but heard its supposed to be quite good.

Kazenji
It's on youtube if you're interested in it

takes place after the 2nd Jurassic World movie how that one ended.

juggerman
Originally posted by Kazenji

I did. Wasn't bad:

C7kbVvpOGdQ

riv6672
Originally posted by juggerman
I did. Wasn't bad:

C7kbVvpOGdQ
This was fun to watch, thanks for posting.

I enjoyed the quick cut credit scenes as much as the main story.
The doves at the wedding getting dive bombed was great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.