Sentry vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Fight is in space

1. Highly stable Sentry (ala Terrax, Photon, etc) vs Dark Phoenix
2. Death Seed Sentry vs Dark Phoenix
3. Void try vs Dark Phoenix

tkitna
Dark Phoenix is more powerful, but Sentry cant be killed so stalemate I guess. DP wins per forum rules.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by tkitna
Dark Phoenix is more powerful, but Sentry cant be killed so stalemate I guess. DP wins per forum rules.

Wasn't he killed in Siege

Super-fan1230
death seed sentry should be able to give a good fight to DP

Bentley
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Phoenix is no Thor

Stoic

He never died he just pretended to die and went into hiding. Can you kill an Orange Lantern construct? That's basically like trying to kill Sentry. He's just a construct.

carver9
Phoenix stomps

Wonder Man
Phoenix could beat him with just her light power alone.
As the angel of death Sentry would be in league to someone more like Thanos.

zopzop
Stalemate. On panel he was in the White Hot Room purging the Void influence from him (which is where the PF lives). For all we know they share the same power source.

lawest9
DP solo's in all three.

Stoic
Phoenix isn't winning this. Lol.

xJLxKing

Stoic
Sure he is. Wait and see how powerful he really is lol. A far weaker Sentry briefly subdued a Cosmic Cube.

Mr Master
Now now there brother Stoic, I luvs ya, but that CCU feat was blown out of proportion in kmc.

Sentry was barely able to hold it even for a brief while before the CCU even exerted force,
the second the CCU decided to get away, it did, and Sentry got blown back.

The CCU was flawed and just wanted to be left alone, it didn't even wanna hurt them.
While getting away, the CCU activated a 20' robot that floored Sentry with cheesy eye beams.

Later, Reed acknowledged that the CCU was actually harmless.

Sentry is a monster, but not due to this feat.

tkitna

No

Insane Titan
Sentry gets wrecked.

Wonder Man
Dark Phoenix. Sentry's telepathy would be his only chance.
If Darkening of time is all Phoenix has to do to stop Bob's genius mind she could handle that as she lives and dies time and time again.

h1a8
Bump

heru
DP for the win.

carver9
Originally posted by heru
DP for the win.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stoic
Sure he is. Wait and see how powerful he really is lol. A far weaker Sentry briefly subdued a Cosmic Cube.

What the hell is he matter with you

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic

There's better fts to use tbh. He just punched through a dimension to escape the cancer verse and come over to his dimension. Ripped a hole clean through reality with his bare hands.

Then, it took every elite to hold him and they still was failing to do that. Im talking about people like Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc... and they were struggling to contain him and the crazy thing is, he was at half power. Sentry is so far above Herald level that anyone mentioning it should be laughed at. He still lose this fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.