Galactus vs World Forger - Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this. Physical amping is allowed. Fight takes place in space... the entire multiverse is open to them. Everything is around except living beings. Planet, moons, suns, all. They start 1000 ft from each other. Galactus is fed. Go!!!

Fist fight.

xJLxKing

carver9
This isnt the depowered version of WF. This is the one before Superman punched him.

TheHulkster
What are WF's combat feats?

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by TheHulkster
What are WF's combat feats? Nothing even close to Galactus, and since its " about feats" here, Galactus stomps.

Diesldude
The WF that was blocking superman's punches with one finger and then his 6th dimensional form? ...

He can't be hurt unless one can come up with a multiverse obliterating/vaporizing punch. Aside from superman with a brief millisecond sundip, I don't think it's possible by anyone else in comics.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Diesldude
The WF that was blocking superman's punches with one finger and then his 6th dimensional form? ...

He can't be hurt unless one can come up with a multiverse obliterating/vaporizing punch. Aside from superman with a brief millisecond sundip, I don't think it's possible by anyone else in comics. Who vaporized or obliterated a multiverse with a punch? How many beings died from that punch?

carver9

He can't be hurt unless one can come up with a multiverse obliterating/vaporizing punch. Aside from superman with a brief millisecond sundip, I don't think it's possible by anyone else in comics.

WTF man.

AlbertoJohnAvil

I'm starting to think you're a troll

Let me ask you a legit question.

Whats more impressive, blocking Superman with a finger or tearing apart a Mad Celestial in half with pure strength?

https://i.postimg.cc/232T079g/gals.jpg

carver9
Him thunderclap knocking out Bill in a single hit is more impressive than what he is mentioning. The same issues, Bill withstood multiple planets exploding on him at ground zero.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Oh of course but it's apparently abstract level to these guys to block superman with a finger

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Who vaporized or obliterated a multiverse with a punch? How many beings died from that punch? superman did on panel and it's Canon

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
WTF man.
Bro You saw how WF was beating up superman before he trapped him on that planet.

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Whats more impressive, blocking Superman with a finger or tearing apart a Mad Celestial in half with pure strength?

Oh of course but it's apparently abstract level to these guys to block superman with a finger

laughing out loud bro you're the last person to call someone other than yourself a troll.

Blocking someone as strong as superman is more impressive.

Supposedly indestructible armor always gets destroyed.

No one blocks superman with a finger.

That was speed, strength and in vulnerability all rolled into one.

Diesldude
WF is way above Galactus it's not even funny.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud bro you're the last person to call someone other than yourself a troll.

Blocking someone as strong as superman is more impressive.

Supposedly indestructible armor always gets destroyed.

No one blocks superman with a finger.

That was speed, strength and in vulnerability all rolled into one.

So blocking a normal Superman with a finger is more impressive than tearing a MAD celestial apart in half with pure strength??

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Who has destroyed a celestial before that's comparable to regular Superman level?

This will be funny

JBL THE GREAT
superman did on panel and it's Canon I call BS, but let me not say anything against superman because i know what will happen here. Lets just agree to disagree on who win this battle and leave it at that.

TheHulkster
Isn't Superman weakened when he fights WF?

TheHulkster
Who vaporized or obliterated a multiverse with a punch? How many beings died from that punch?

No one and no one.

JBL THE GREAT
No one and no one. I thought so👍

carver9
Isn't Superman weakened when he fights WF?

You're right.

DarkSaint85
Didn't a weakened Superman destroy a planet?

JBL THE GREAT
Did he destroy it with a punch?

-K-M-
Geez soon as when I clicked the thread I knew there would be the same crew piggy backing off of each other

DarkSaint85
Pretty much. This is going to be the death of the forum....

Diesldude
Originally posted by -K-M-
Geez soon as when I clicked the thread I knew there would be the same crew piggy backing off of each other someone had the 3 stooges come at me funny. Even got called a troll by one of them. Most disappointing thing is that he's probably the smartest of the three.

JBL THE GREAT
Truth hurts i see👍

Diesldude
Truth hurts i see👍 yeah especially if it's on panel and Canon. thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by -K-M-
Geez soon as when I clicked the thread I knew there would be the same crew piggy backing off of each other trolls love to stick together laughing out loud

When one shows up, the other 2-3 are sure to follow

They feed off each other

BrolyBlack
The place has gone downhill since JBL returned

TheHulkster
someone had the 3 stooges come at me funny. Even got called a troll by one of them. Most disappointing thing is that he's probably the smartest of the three.

Calling people names and questioning their intelligence is not trolling?

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The place has gone downhill since JBL returned I give my opinion just like you give yours, if you have a problem if i say superman loses, then dont read my posts and go form a superman worship cult somewhere else if you want people to agree with your beliefs.

AlbertoJohnAvil

carver9
The same crew coming in here bashing like usual. Such a good way proving an argument. I dont understand how people can become so attached to a character to the point of criticizing, name calling and bashing people because they have a different opinion. I honestly feel terrible for these peeps.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Bruh don't talk about piggybacking.

Everytime Carver gives a response in the discussion thread, all of you come together and PIGGYback from each other

"CaRver has AgEnDa"

"yEAh dUDE CarV has DouBle StaNDards

*3 thumbs up from Saint, Philo, and Superfan*

Stop. It's everyday too LOL

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Gotta love the 'Let me know' he signs off with at the end though. Like he's got you in a corner, ready to be Carved.

It only seems to be DC, but lately Carv seems to be really coming down hard on Superman lately. Remember the hollow earths?

Saint piggybacks off anybody that disagrees with Carver, it's like a daily job for him. creepy but noted

carver9
Lol... a lot of them do. It's the same Superman crew. It's like 9 or 10 of them that cling around and wait for my posts.

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
Except....Check the first page of this thread lol.

One guy posts, then Hulkster, JBl, Carver (who always professes that he doesn't post in his own threads) and Alberto all pile in....

DarkSaint85
Saint piggybacks off anybody that disagrees with Carver, it's like a daily job for him. creepy but noted

Every day brings fresh idiocy to respond to.

JBL THE GREAT
Except....Check the first page of this thread lol.

One guy posts, then Hulkster, JBl, Carver (who always professes that he doesn't post in his own threads) and Alberto all pile in.... Then here comes superman fans in groups of 6 to 15 to call names, cry and agree with each other. We didnt bring superman into this thread, his fans did.

DarkSaint85
Then here comes superman fans in groups of 6 to 15 to call names, cry and agree with each other. We didnt bring superman into this thread, his fans did.

Groups of six to 15? Name them in this thread.

Also, check your facts. Guess who mentions Superman in this thread first.....It's Carver lmao.

-Pr-
Stop bringing up Superman.

BrolyBlack
Then here comes superman fans in groups of 6 to 15 to call names, cry and agree with each other. We didnt bring superman into this thread, his fans did.

Check your facts

This isnt the depowered version of WF. This is the one before Superman punched him.

Galan007
Are carver, Hulkster, Alberto, and JBL seriously trying to act like they're just innocent choirboys who get 'attacked' without any provocation in threads?

Give me a f*cking break, you guys...

Anyway, this thread needs to stay on topic or it's going to get closed and people will be banned. Period.

TheHulkster

Diesldude
The same crew coming in here bashing like usual. Such a good way proving an argument. I dont understand how people can become so attached to a character to the point of criticizing, name calling and bashing people because they have a different opinion. I honestly feel terrible for these peeps. please stop playing the victim and projecting your insecurity on me. All I did was state my opinion and one of your crew members called me a troll because oF it. I also hope that you saw how you and your buddies got offended because I pointed out how fictional character survived a multiverse destroying punch. Fictional characters can do whatever the writer can think up so there is no reason for you guys to get upset over it. It's all good reading material.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
Are carver, Hulkster, Alberto, and JBL seriously trying to act like they're just innocent choirboys who get 'attacked' without any provocation in threads?

Give me a f*cking break, you guys...

Anyway, this thread needs to stay on topic or it's going to get closed and people will be banned. Period. sorry galan, just saw this post.

Stoic
WF is way above Galactus it's not even funny.

If he is, this fight should resemble the Galactus vs Krona fight. I'm a little skeptical about World Forger and his brothers. Darkseid was able to contend with one (The Anti Monitor), and IMO Darkseid's roughly within Galactus' weight class.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
If he is, this fight should resemble the Galactus vs Krona fight. I'm a little skeptical about World Forger and his brothers. Darkseid was able to contend with one (The Anti Monitor), and IMO Darkseid's roughly within Galactus' weight class.

I see it as the krona fight. Good point.
I questioned this also, why the anti monitor needed to destroy universes to contend with DS.
It's because the brothers aren't 100% outside the 6th dimension.

Stoic
Then that same clause would be relevant here then.

carver9
Hulkster, this is a fist fight. No weapons or anything. Just those hands.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
Then that same clause would be relevant here then.

Per carver starter of the thread.

For this match he isn't weakened by being outside the 6th dimension.

celeyhyga17
In the words of our great leader..

https://i1.wp.com/conatusnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/trump.gif

shifty

TheHulkster

TheHulkster

Diesldude

cdtm
This is spite. World Forger pops out universes like Batman goes through Robin's. He casually created a pet that eats universes. There is no possible argument where Galactus has a chance.

TheHulkster
Thats not the point bud. He treats a universal destroyer as a house cat, now imagine what he's do to Galactus.

You're depending on extrapolation. Now if we look at direct combat evidence, as mentioned, his brother, Antimonitor, struggles to defeat Darkseid and AM is WF's equal.

NemeBro
You're depending on extrapolation. Now if we look at direct combat evidence, as mentioned, his brother, Antimonitor, struggles to defeat Darkseid and AM is WF's equal. Can you read my friend? That Anti-Monitor was manifested in one of the lower dimensions and thus was in a weaker vessel (as per the recent retcon that World Forger and his brothers can't manifest fully in the lower dimensions). The World Forger being used here is his full sixth dimensional form. The Darkseid fight is inapplicable, and this isn't arguable.

Diesldude
You're depending on extrapolation. Now if we look at direct combat evidence, as mentioned, his brother, Antimonitor, struggles to defeat Darkseid and AM is WF's equal. . The heck? You only read what suits your view? It was also mentioned that they have to weaken themselves when they leave the 6th dimension
The level AM was at was below DS and in order to catch up to DS he had to destroy universes. That tells you how powerful DS was. He had heaven running to start a new creation.

Diesldude
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can you read my friend? That Anti-Monitor was manifested in one of the lower dimensions and thus was in a weaker vessel (as per the recent retcon that World Forger and his brothers can't manifest fully in the lower dimensions). The World Forger being used here is his full sixth dimensional form. The Darkseid fight is inapplicable, and this isn't arguable. thumb up

JBL THE GREAT
How did WF lose?

Diesldude
How did WF lose? I can tell you but you're gonna be upset about it.

JBL THE GREAT
I can tell you but you're gonna be upset about it. Answer the question.

Diesldude
Answer the question. why? You know the answer, but I'll answer anyway.. He got ko'd by a multiverse obliterating punch.

JBL THE GREAT
why? You know the answer, but I'll answer anyway.. He got ko'd by a multiverse obliterating punch. Thank you. Nothing was obliterate though. Galactus Stomps.

TheHulkster
There is no multiverse obliterating punch and AM absorbs the lifeforces of a few planets in preparation for Darkseid.

Carver. Does this fight take place in the 6th dimension?

deft
C'mon Hulkster, were entire universes. Forever Evil #7 for example, says that AM consumed one universe.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by deft
C'mon Hulkster, were entire universes. Forever Evil #7 for example, says that AM consumed one universe. Is this the same AM that was getting his ass handed to him by supergirl?

xJLxKing
JBL, Hulkster..trolls as always

JBL THE GREAT
Asking questions is not trolling, its one way of getting information. But you always run behind anything not DC and call them trolls because you dont like who i say will win. What does that make you?

deft
Is this the same AM that was getting his ass handed to him by supergirl?

I mean, this instance:

https://i.imgur.com/WmuoZB4.jpg

JBL THE GREAT
I mean, this instance:

https://i.imgur.com/WmuoZB4.jpg Oh, i see. I was thinking he was consuming universes and weakening the moniter and supergirl was still taking it to him.

abhilegend
Is this the same AM that was getting his ass handed to him by supergirl?
That was a weakened Anti Monitor due to being in third dimension.

But sure, Galactus almost got killed by Thor.

abhilegend
There is no multiverse obliterating punch and AM absorbs the lifeforces of a few planets in preparation for Darkseid.

Yes, there was. Anti Monitor had ripped multiverse open and destroyed several universes there.

Galactus at his most powerful couldn't even destroy one universe Eternity.

carver9

No. Question, when someone is koed, they are sleep right? Unable to function? Knocked complete out. If you're knocked down but you're still talking with your eyes opened, are you koed?

JBL THE GREAT
No. Question, when someone is koed, they are sleep right? Unable to function? Knocked complete out. If you're knocked down but you're still talking with your eyes opened, are you koed? His eyes were open and he was talking!? I wonder why that stalker troll xJLxKing didnt dispute WF being koed. He must be one of them DC boys.LMAO!

carver9
His eyes were open and he was talking!? I wonder why that stalker troll xJLxKing didnt dispute WF being koed. He must be one of them DC boys.LMAO!

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-32a66eaf34cc562b25b744a1abd5901a
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b81c7832947f7bf4cde3aea8590f9b60

TheHulkster
C'mon Hulkster, were entire universes. Forever Evil #7 for example, says that AM consumed one universe.

Grail's hyperbole is later contradicted in the link below and there is another scene whereas someone looking at Earth 3's devastation on screen describes AM as having absorbed it's power, life force or something. How do you destroy a universe and be standing on a planet in that universe talking to Metron?

https://imgur.com/a/BkYBnV9

TheHulkster
No. Question, when someone is koed, they are sleep right? Unable to function? Knocked complete out. If you're knocked down but you're still talking with your eyes opened, are you koed?

Yes

No

And if the fight is outside of the 6th dimension, aren't we dealing with WF's power level outside of it?

cdtm

How ironic is it to lowball someone only eating planets, when that's Galactus's MO. It wasn't universes he are before facing the Voltron Celestials.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, there was. Anti Monitor had ripped multiverse open and destroyed several universes there.

Galactus at his most powerful couldn't even destroy one universe Eternity.

No there isn't. Editor confirmed (and not contradicting what is shown).

AM states that he is not destroying reality and Metron states that he ravages and absorbs energy of planet. That universe is clearly not destroyed.

TheHulkster
Thank you. Nothing was obliterate though. Galactus Stomps.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by xJLxKing
JBL, Hulkster..trolls as always

Ad hominems as usual.

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
Yes

No

And if the fight is outside of the 6th dimension, aren't we dealing with WF's power level outside of it?

No.

Because Carver clarified that it was WF as he was in the 6th. Forum rules mean he fights as if he's in his native dimension. Just like Flash fights as if the battlefield has the Speed Force present.

abhilegend
No there isn't. Editor confirmed (and not contradicting what is shown).

AM states that he is not destroying reality and Metron states that he ravages and absorbs energy of planet. That universe is clearly not destroyed.

The Editor Andrew Marina contradicted himself several times. Its not admissable anyway.

In the same scan you see Anti Monitor stated to have been ripped open the multiverse and endangered multiple universes.

https://i.imgur.com/Pi7TOgN.jpg

Noted because in Convergence, those universes were destroyed and the cities were only preserved at the time of their destruction.

JBL THE GREAT
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b81c7832947f7bf4cde3aea8590f9b60 WOW!? An impact crater and WF looking and talking. Such lies on here is ridicules.

DarkSaint85
WOW!? An impact crater and WF looking and talking. Such lies on here is ridicules.

As a mod has put it, collateral damage isn't relied on for damage output.

Originally posted by Galan007
Collateral damage only becomes 'important' to these people when they are trying to lowball Superman... Even though the amount of collateral damage caused by an attack has NEVER been the end-all/be-all way to gauge its potency in Dragon Ball OR comics.

Case in point: Owen hits Beyonder with a blast that could have destroyed "SEVERAL BILLION ENTIRE DIMENSIONS":

https://i.imgur.com/EhLajoj.jpg

...Yet a blast of that magnitude didn't even knock over the lap in Owen's studio apartment, or singe his couch. So does that mean the blast was really intended to be sub-apartment level? Of course not, lmao. It just confirms what anyone who isn't trying to be selectively ignorant already knows: that a lack of large-scale collateral damage doesn't mean a goddamn thing in many cases.

WF WAS knocked over, and you can even see him laid out in the last panel of carver's first scan. Then there is a pause before he replies to Supes.

JBL THE GREAT
As a mod has put it, collateral damage isn't relied on for damage output.

WF WAS knocked over, and you can even see him laid out in the last panel of carver's first scan. Then there is a pause before he replies to Supes. Do you actuall believe MM didnt know how much power was in that blast? It was a controlled blast, supermans was not. WF was not Koed. Live with it.

DarkSaint85
It's what a mod posted, not I. You have a problem with it?
You know who to message smile

JBL THE GREAT
It's what a mod posted, not I. You have a problem with it?
You know who to message smile I have no problem with it, but that was a controlled blast.

DarkSaint85
But you DO have a problem with the interpretation of it and the use of it to bolster that theory. So as I said, that's not my post....

JBL THE GREAT
But you DO have a problem with the interpretation of it and the use of it to bolster that theory. So as I said, that's not my post.... I know its not yours, but im not going to speak on that post. I might pm you about that post though.

Diesldude
WOW!? An impact crater and WF looking and talking. Such lies on here is ridicules.

the first scan he's knocked out. Look at the p mm cement of his head. I don't see his eyes open. Carver is lying.

The superman calls him to wake him up and WF forces one eye open while the other is still shut. Carver is lying again. His own scan proves it.

You see a crater but no multiverse because it got obliterated.

Diesldude

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b81c7832947f7bf4cde3aea8590f9b60

Stop lying man.

First scan his eyes are shut and the position of his head is that of someone that's knocked out.

Then superman tells him to get Up, and he only opens one eye the other is still shut.

Smh when you have to lie, you know you've lost already

JBL THE GREAT
the first scan he's knocked out. Look at the p mm cement of his head. I don't see his eyes open. Carver is lying.

The superman calls him to wake him up and WF forces one eye open while the other is still shut. Carver is lying again. His own scan proves it.

You see a crater but no multiverse because it got obliterated. Thats not what happened.

TheHulkster
The Editor Andrew Marina contradicted himself several times. Its not admissable anyway.

In the same scan you see Anti Monitor stated to have been ripped open the multiverse and endangered multiple universes.

https://i.imgur.com/Pi7TOgN.jpg

Noted because in Convergence, those universes were destroyed and the cities were only preserved at the time of their destruction.

Marina never contradicted himself and below is the description of what AM destroys and absorbs:

https://imgur.com/a/NdUqj0E

DarkSaint85
Grail's hyperbole is later contradicted in the link below and there is another scene whereas someone looking at Earth 3's devastation on screen describes AM as having absorbed it's power, life force or something. How do you destroy a universe and be standing on a planet in that universe talking to Metron?

Because he takes the life force of that planet.

Like eating an orange. The peel is left behind. But no one is going to be THAT pedantic and say 'oh wait, you've left the peel behind, you obviously haven't eaten the WHOLE orange!!'

abhilegend
Marina never contradicted himself and below is the description of what AM destroys and absorbs:

https://imgur.com/a/NdUqj0E
Yes, he did.

That's just for Earth 3. In Justice League 22, he has been shown as the same Anti Monitor who destroyed almost infinite universes in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

AlbertoJohnAvil
World Forger has zero combat feats remotely comparable to Galan. Just wanna point that out
I'm still waiting for something close to that celestial feat. and yes an average is celestial is far more durable than World forger and Barbaros

easily

DarkSaint85
Then in that case, is this not a spite/bait thread?

LordGod
Imagine wanting so badly to lowball World Forger that you start requiring strictly combat feats when using him in a versus thread like he is some random street leveler, lmao.

Never thought I'd see the day where a character would be scrutinized on this level. Apparently creating two multiverses + hypertime isn't enough for some of these Marvel tards to comprehend where Forger sits in the hierarchy. I guess h2h feats are how we gauge high end cosmic beings now, lmao.

And the reason WF is being scrutinized by them on such an idiotic level? His defeat at the hands of Superman, no doubt...... Even if they don't want to admit it, that's why (we all know it). Everything comes back to Superman here.

But I guarantee that when future Hulk gets a universal or multiversal showing in IH#25, these same people won't scrutinize the showing at all (regardless of any special circumstances surrounding it). They'll begin wanking it immediately, no questions asked. #TheHype!!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
What does creating have to do with combat fights?

How else would we figure who'd win if we can't see combat feats?

Do we say Gladiator destroys most people because he destroyed a planet? That's not how that works. LITERALLY that's not how it works.

Space cheese is space cheese

"marvel tards"

oh look another insult lol. Yeah we're marvel tards because we don't suck up to Dc like you. Nobody has an agenda against Dc, I don't care about protecting fictional characters, but YOU do though. ALOT.

LordGod
Yeah we're marvel tards . For the record, I didn't name anyone in my post. You just classified yourself as a Marvel tard on your own. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud You think it wasn't obvious who you were talking about?

I'm one of the guys you're always complaining about

Listen, I wanna get back on topic.

Has World Forger shown any combat feat noteworthy?

DarkSaint85
Space cheese is perfectly fine for feats.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, he did.

That's just for Earth 3. In Justice League 22, he has been shown as the same Anti Monitor who destroyed almost infinite universes in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Anti monitor didn't destroy a single universe in preparation for his fight with Darkseid.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Most ppl refer to Mobius statements as evidence of Anti monitor destroying/consuming universes before his fight with darkseid ...but the statement was refering to Evens that took Place durings COIE as he watched it happen while skipping thru time before he met up with anti Monitor

https://i.postimg.cc/G89thftG/moa.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/vg18d62v/coal.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Lq52z1SM/lasoo.jpg

qwertyuiop1998
Anti monitor didn't destroy a single universe in preparation for his fight with Darkseid. "you have consumed all the power you can from this universe"
"I will find you another universe to consume"
https://postimg.cc/D4Xn0F5M
https://postimg.cc/dDkq4mvj

AlbertoJohnAvil
"Ill find you another universe to consume" somehow ppl translate this to anti monitor "consuming" multiple universes before this which is an assumption based on the above scans which ive already showed scans as to why he was talking about COIE and not present events note that anti monitor is standing on Earth 3 in this scan:

https://i.postimg.cc/nCjNTvSH/noa.jpg

Batman with the mobius chair and Green Lantern go to earth 3 to discover where Anti monotor came from ...Batman states that Anti monitor consumed over 5 billion ppl in his fight wuth darkseid

https://i.postimg.cc/SjXZpm6d/heas.jpg

There are a few issues with claiming Anti monitor consumed earth 3s universe let alone multiple universe in preparation for his fight with darkseid ....
1. Example here is that batman and Green lantern explore earth 3s universe while Darkseid and Anti monitor are fighting therefore he didnt consume it or it wouldnt be able to be eplored

https://i.postimg.cc/m1N1Gc8h/rutt.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/1VP4MmsS/dea.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/K4NtVVVf/man.jpg

The comics make this so clear

qwertyuiop1998
LOL, You're contradicting yourself
And you own scan already explained to you why the earth surface remained
"And he absorbed their residual Energies in preparation for his war against darkseid
https://postimg.cc/SjXZpm6d
Anti-Monitor is absorbing all energies in this universe, So the shells will remain, But all energies will be absorbed by AM

carver9
You have consumed all you can from this universe does not translate to, "you have consumed this universe". Two different things.

cdtm
Doesn't Galactus leave rubble behind when he consumes worlds? Pretty sure it isn't the dirt and rock he eats, but the energy.

LordGod
The actual quote is- "you have consumed all the POWER you can from this UNIVERSE"...

Same thing Galactus does when he devours a planet (he consumes its energy)....except on a universal scale. Not a difficult concept to wrap your head around FFS.

Do you guys just not read what you post or what? I'm trying to figure out how in the hell you get things so twisted ALL THE TIME?

qwertyuiop1998
You have consumed all you can from this universe does not translate to, "you have consumed this universe". Two different things. But AM himself already had the abilitiy to consume the entire universes, And if there is any remain energy that AM didn't consume, Why he needs to find another universe to consume?
"he had the power to comsume entire unvierses"
https://postimg.cc/5Xcq6397

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by LordGod
The actual quote is- "you have consumed all the POWER you can from this UNIVERSE"...

Same thing Galactus does when he devours a planet....except on a universal scale. Not a difficult concept to wrap your head around FFS.

thumb up

Diesldude
"Ill find you another universe to consume" somehow ppl translate this to anti monitor "consuming" multiple universes before this which is an assumption based on the above scans which ive already showed scans as to why he was talking about COIE and not present events note that anti monitor is standing on Earth 3 in this scan:

https://i.postimg.cc/nCjNTvSH/noa.jpg

Batman with the mobius chair and Green Lantern go to earth 3 to discover where Anti monotor came from ...Batman states that Anti monitor consumed over 5 billion ppl in his fight wuth darkseid

https://i.postimg.cc/SjXZpm6d/heas.jpg

There are a few issues with claiming Anti monitor consumed earth 3s universe let alone multiple universe in preparation for his fight with darkseid ....
1. Example here is that batman and Green lantern explore earth 3s universe while Darkseid and Anti monitor are fighting therefore he didnt consume it or it wouldnt be able to be eplored

https://i.postimg.cc/m1N1Gc8h/rutt.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/1VP4MmsS/dea.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/K4NtVVVf/man.jpg

The comics make this so clear
Can you provide a link to where you copied this from please. There is probably a response to this so we can read

AlbertoJohnAvil
they are using the word "Destroyed" figuratively. Not as in, him literally blowing up the planet or universe. Constantine also said Darkseid destroyed a universe but really he just absorbed a bunch of souls, killing most people in the universe. Destroyed in a figurative since.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Last i Checked Earth 3 is not a Universe ...for Anti monitor to be Universal he would have had to Absorb the energies of the entire universe at Once not Planet by Planet

LordGod
No.

AM "destroyed" the universe in the sense that he consumed all of its energy/power. As stated in the pages you posted, FFS.

And we know he absorbed ALL OF universe 3's energy/power, because he had to travel to a DIFFERENT universe afterward in order to find MORE energy/power to absorb. It's right there in the scans you posted, you absolute goon-

https://i.postimg.cc/xjFGVyTF/Untitled.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/9MDdDrLB/Untitled2.jpg

This is literally the EXACT SAME THING Galactus does when he consumes worlds.....except AM was doing it on a universal scale before his fight with Darkseid. Leave it to Alberto and carver to **** up something this cut and dry laughing out loud

Diesldude

Same thing Galactus does when he devours a planet (he consumes its energy)....except on a universal scale. Not a difficult concept to wrap your head around FFS.

Do you guys just not read what you post or what? I'm trying to figure out how in the hell you get things so twisted ALL THE TIME? it's easy bro. Carver posted a scan of WF knocked out with his head tilted back and said both eyes were open( scan showed they weren't).He only opened one eye first, when superman called him out of his KO and you can see the other eye shut.

DeadpoolXXX
Do you guys just not read what you post or what? I'm trying to figure out how in the hell you get things so twisted ALL THE TIME? obviously not. like you pointed out the answer was in the very scans he posted lol

Diesldude
No.

AM "destroyed" the universe in the sense that he consumed all of its energy/power. As stated in the pages you posted, FFS.

And we know he absorbed ALL OF universe 3's energy/power, because he had to travel to a DIFFERENT universe afterward in order to find MORE energy/power to absorb. It's right there in the scans you posted, you absolute goon-

This is literally the EXACT SAME THING Galactus does when he consumes worlds.....except AM was doing it on a universal scale before his fight with Darkseid. Leave it to Alberto and carver to **** up something this cut and dry laughing out loud Exactly, if AM was st his limit and could not consume the rest of the universe why was there a need to find anoter? Lol clear as day that there was nothing left for the AM to consume and had to find another. Don't know why it's so difficult to grasp, actually we know from your other post why these guys are having a hard time. LOL

And that tells you how high DS was that his opponent needed multiple universes of energy to defeat him..

And on top of this after absorbing fall these universal energies , the AM was able to exist in the 3rd dimension means that he was still weaker than he is in the 6th dimension.

Finally,I want to thank Larry, I mean Alberto for bringing this argument up, now it's clear there is no way Wf Loses. Galactus can absorb all the universes and the beyond realm and he'd still Lose, because this is a job for...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ea/Superman_shield.svg/1200px-Superman_shield.svg.png

-Pr-
1. You guys know bashing is bad, but some of you keep doing it.
2. You were told not to bring up Superman, but some of you keep doing it.

Am I invisible? Is that what this is?

carver9

Do you guys just not read what you post or what? I'm trying to figure out how in the hell you get things so twisted ALL THE TIME?

When the Lantern show up in that Universe, we literally see stars in the back and the planet is still lit which means there is a nearby sun. Seeing stars means the Universe is still there, lol...

He just consumed the power he needed.

LordGod
Stop ignoring the evidence, you absolute troll.

First off, no stars can be seen on that page. First two panels are Batman and Hal in a Boom Tube. Last two panels show them on earth 3. NO STARS ARE SHOWN.

And like I told Alberto- the scans you are ignoring told us all we need to know-

You're just ignoring this because you are, well, a troll.

carver9
You literally just ignored everything I've said. Then you keep reverting back to that statement when it isnt saying he CONSUMED a Universe.

Diesldude
When the Lantern show up in that Universe, we literally see stars in the back and the planet is still lit which means there is a nearby sun. Seeing stars means the Universe is still there, lol...

He just consumed the power he needed. LOL that's the glow of the boom tube and the rest is just cloud and smoke aftermath of ruin.

The buildings were husks. Just rock and fire and smoke.

All of this means destruction. Otherwise how were they going to converse? On a white board?

LordGod
You literally just ignored everything I've said. Then you keep reverting back to that statement when it isnt saying he CONSUMED a Universe. No, I actually adressed the nonpoint you were attempting to make, lol.

Scan says that AM consumed all the POWER from the universe.....Just like Galactus consumes all the POWER from a planet.

What in the **** aren't you getting here? confused

-K-M-

Diesldude
Stop ignoring the evidence, you absolute troll.

First off, no stars can be seen on that page. First two panels are Batman and Hal in a Boom Tube. Last two panels show them on earth 3. NO STARS ARE SHOWN.

And like I told Alberto- the scans you are ignoring told us all we need to know-

You're just ignoring this because you are, well, a troll. He just let him go. He's lying and he got caught. 2 MOnths later he'll bro G the same scan up like nothing happened.

All go there arguments were already answered and proven wrong. Not point in even replying because one of them missed out due to being banned.

Carver and friends? Why were they looking for another universe for the AM to consume if he was supposedly full?

BTW carver and friends, what does AM have to do with WF? We know they don't exist outside of the 6th dimension at full strength.

This thread is WF at his 6th dimensional strength and power. A being that creates multiverses and treats universal level threats as house pets.

A guy that blocked Superman with a finger and picked up a yelling and screaming barbatos with 2 fingers like he was about to feed a small mouse to his pw snake.

He was handling a universal + power with 2 fingers. What physical feat does Galactus have that can compare with this? Or any being.

Diesldude
WF blocked superman's punches with a finger while yawning.

He picked up a universal + level being with 2 fingers like he was about to feed a small mouse to his pet snake.

What physical feat does Galactus have that can compare to this?

AlbertoJohnAvil
No, I actually adressed the nonpoint you were attempting to make, lol.

Scan says that AM consumed all the POWER from the universe.....Just like Galactus consumes all the POWER from a planet.

What in the **** aren't you getting here? confused

So you didn't read the comic....?

OK I'll provide more scans later on

AlbertoJohnAvil
WF blocked superman's punches with a finger while yawning.

He picked up a universal + level being with 2 fingers like he was about to feed a small mouse to his pet snake.

What physical feat does Galactus have that can compare to this?

Tearing a MAD celestial in half with his bare hands, and that's far above that.

Blocking superman with 2 fingers and universal destroyer is nowhere impressive as that

abhilegend
Tearing a MAD celestial in half with his bare hands, and that's far above that.

Blocking superman with 2 fingers and universal destroyer is nowhere impressive as that
Why? Johnny Storm with CCR slagged a mad celestial's arm off and sol's anvil using a portion of sun's power blasted the merged celestial apart.

Forger would've shattered main DC reality if not for a special fortified place to hit his hammer and he literally hits with a force of a big bang (to create a universe).

What did Galactus do or mad celestials did to be so impressive?

carver9
Wait, is Diesldude saying that blocking a Herald that was weakening (even if he was at full power) is better than ripping a Celestial in half? Please tell me this isnt what he is saying? PLEASE!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wait, is Diesldude saying that blocking a Herald that was weakening (even if he was at full power) is better than ripping a Celestial in half? Please tell me this isnt what he is saying? PLEASE!!!

He's literally saying that. Yes, he is.

I was the first to point it out

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why? Johnny Storm with CCR slagged a mad celestial's arm off and sol's anvil using a portion of sun's power blasted the merged celestial apart.

Forger would've shattered main DC reality if not for a special fortified place to hit his hammer and he literally hits with a force of a big bang (to create a universe).

What did Galactus do or mad celestials did to be so impressive?

Why are you using the argument that Rage and Leo destroyed you on?

But that doesn't mater because Celestial tanked being in the sun recently unscratched, want the scan buddy?

Sure. Celestials were unscratched by the Ultimate Nullifer, want the scan for that too? big grin

abhilegend
Why are you using the argument that Rage and Leo destroyed you on?

laughing out loud

Never happened. Quite the opposite actually.

Not mad celestials. Dark celestials did who killed all the existing celestials.

Never happened. UN turned on the alternate Reed instead.

AlbertoJohnAvil
and I don't know why people keep bringing up "big bang" like it's some sort of game changer

Doctor Doom with Cosmic Cube + Cosmic Control Rod + the Watchers Ultimate Weapon + Sacred Helix confirmed that his power was but a Fraction of Galactus'. So no, destroying Galaxies and universes is not above Galactus

https://i.postimg.cc/K3v2KnqL/gua.jpg

Diesldude
Wait, is Diesldude saying that blocking a Herald that was weakening (even if he was at full power) is better than ripping a Celestial in half? Please tell me this isnt what he is saying? PLEASE!!! he's a Herald? SMH

That "Herald" when serious hits harder than anyone, including people who have damaged celestial armor. He's destroyed a planet by just jumping off while even weaker than he was when fighting WF. So yes that feat is more impressive because WF was blocking that "Herald's" punches before he was weak enough to destroy a planet just by jumping off.

Barbatos destroys universes and WF picked him up with 2fingers. If he can do this, he can peel a celestial armor like we peel an orange.

What Galactus did is impressive in Marvel but when you compare the stuff beings did in DC it's child's play.

Also Why call him a Herald you trying to bait or troll?

h1a8

If you realize how strong Superman is and how durable Celestials are (been damaged by beings under Superman's strength) then stopping Superman with a finger is a bigger deal.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Name the beings that has ever damaged Celestial armor without being amped with context

I'll wait

AlbertoJohnAvil
We're actually legit having a conversation of stopping a Base Superman being more impressive than ripping a celestial in half

This is really sad

LordGod
So you didn't read the comic....?

OK I'll provide more scans later on Judging by this response I'm guessing YOU haven't read the comic, lmao. The scans of yours I emphasised are from Forever Evil #7. The scans themselves are from the last two pages of the comic. There is no further context to be had in that comic, lmao.

The other scans you posted prior to that just confirm what I've said- that AM consumes the power/energy of whatever he absorbs.

Galactus ALSO just absorbs the energy from a planet, but leaves the physical world itself relatively intact afterward (dead as it may be). But when Galactus devours a planets energy, I don't see you people jumping in and arguing that he didn't actually absorb the planet, because a burned out husk was still there afterward.

Why the different standards?

Diesldude
Name the beings that has ever damaged Celestial armor without being amped with context

I'll wait abhi already did.

TheHulkster
Judging by this response I'm guessing YOU haven't read the comic, lmao. The scans of yours I emphasised are from Forever Evil #7. The scans themselves are from the last two pages of the comic. There is no further context to be had in that comic, lmao.

The other scans you posted prior to that just confirm what I've said- that AM consumes the power/energy of whatever he absorbs.

Galactus ALSO just absorbs the energy from a planet, but leaves the physical world itself relatively intact afterward (dead as it may be). But when Galactus devours a planets energy, I don't see you people jumping in and arguing that he didn't actually absorb the planet, because a burned out husk was still there afterward.

Why the different standards?

In this case, Batman specifically describes what is going on saying that AM absorbs the residual energy of more than 5 billion people. Galactus absorbs the energy of the planet itself. Galactus leaves behind a husk but it appears that AM leaves behind a viable planet with a devastated surface.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>