Black Adam, Isis and Osiris vs Namor, Namora and Namorita

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charles ASX
Khandaq royal family vs Atlantis royal family
Morals off
Battle in NYC

lawest9
Team 1 is too powerful for Namor and fam.

Stoic
Based on? What has Isis done?

lawest9
BA slone can solo this.

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
BA slone can solo this.

You think so? I think BA and Namor are in the same weight class. BA may even amp Namor by hitting him with lightning. He certainly isn't walking all over Namor. We've seen Namor go at it with the Sentry, and later hold even with Hyperion until Hype used weakness exploitation to cut his head off with his laser vision. Blue Marvel gave him props as well. If BA manages to defeat Namor, I'd imagine that it would be a long drawn out fight.

lawest9
I don't believe if is in the equation here, BA would win this fight, Namor would make a fight out of it I'm sure and he can be ruthless when he chooses to be, but BA is even more so and he is at least just as powerful as snyone that you've named here that has fought Namor
Namor is just a tier below the others on this list.

Stoic
I don't believe if is in the equation here, BA would win this fight, Namor would make a fight out of it I'm sure and he can be ruthless when he chooses to be, but BA is even more so and he is at least just as powerful as snyone that you've named here that has fought Namor
Namor is just a tier below the others on this list.

Can you back up your claim? Namor is on the level, no ifs about it. BA isn't soloing this team. If you believe he does, give examples showing as much for the current iteration of the character.

lawest9
One good example is that he has put the entire JSA team down by himself, consisting of more powerful members and more of them, consider this and I'll congradulate you on your common sense skills, someone threw together rag tag respect thresd on Namorita and Namora and nothing done there overly impressive at all, Osiris and Isis alone are both Class 100+ apiece, rather BA solo's or not team DC is taking this fight.

lawest9
Misspelled word in my last post, that's congratulate, spelled more correctly, but regardless..........Power Girl, Alan Scott and Firestorm were on that team that BA solo'ed as well as Hourman, PG strength alone is at least a match for Namor and likely above him I'm sure, these four that I named can solo team Namor ( probably with exception of Hourman given his strength level ).

Stoic
Misspelled word in my last post, that's congratulate, spelled more correctly, but regardless..........Power Girl, Alan Scott and Firestorm were on that team that BA solo'ed as well as Hourman, PG strength alone is at least a match for Namor and likely above him I'm sure, these four that I named can solo team Namor ( probably with exception of Hourman given his strength level ).

Do those feats belong to the current iteration of BA? If not, tell me what he's done recently.

Wasn't WW3 BA amped?

Do you believe that those characters fought to the best of their ability? Be honest.

Namor just ran all over a pretty powerful team of Avengers. They actually fought like they had their powers for more than a week, which was something that didn't sit well with me concerning the WW3 arc.

Again what makes you believe that BA is above Namor? 1 on 1 he'd never tower above a Marvel top tier, and teams of characters have a dubious history of being embarrassed by characters that have no business challenging them in groups.

Are you telling me that BA is greater than Hyperion?

lawest9
The feats that I've posted alone let me that he is, also BA was not amped against JSA, and also show me where previous BA is weaker than his current version, and even if so show me where the op specified which version of BA is to be used here, Namor is powerful true, but he is not on the exact same level as Sentry, Hyperion and any of these guys and definitely not on Black Adam's.

lawest9
Btw........you asked me an incredible question 'what makes me think that BA is above Namor?'........that's incredible, BA has stalemated SUPERMAN on occasion, had the upper hand at least once or more, no way Namor is matching that feat without being amped by an outside source, and yes.......BA is Hyperion's equal.

Stoic
The feats that I've posted alone let me that he is, also BA was not amped against JSA, and also show me where previous BA is weaker than his current version, and even if so show me where the op specified which version of BA is to be used here, Namor is powerful true, but he is not on the exact same level as Sentry, Hyperion and any of these guys and definitely not on Black Adam's.

We use current versions. BA is mid herald at best, right there with Namor. Several years back, people used to try and make it seem as if Namor would be walked on by BA, but that opinion like yours is false.

Namor went up against a powerful Avengers team, held his own agaist Hyperion, resisted the Terrax treatment from Sentry. I have more than enough evidence to justify my stance,while your ability to judge their power levels seems way off.

You've mentioned a feat for BA that had the opposition all but run into his fists with their faces, and backsides. You also refused to answer my questions about it. WW3 = Piss poor showings for every hero that opposed him, or should we believe that Hawkman would do nearly as well against them?

Superman holds back. BA would get ruined by Superman in a forum match. Superman would burn his eyes shut as easily as Hyperion cut Namor's head off.

lawest9
Superman is Superman, he can probsbly lobotimize almost anyone but it is not in his character to do that unless he has absolutely no other alternative, also keep in mind that it is generally accepted that Hyperion is no Superman despite being a carbon copy of him, particularly the version belonging to the Squadron Supreme.

You insist that we use current versions here? Is that new forum rule? I don't think so, I can use the version that I am using here unless otherwise stated by the OP and he made no concession to which, you are trying to pad your argument which has faded miserably, Namor is not in BA's class and he was beheaded by a lessered powered version of Hyperion at that.

lawest9
Btw..........don't know why you are hating on NU52 BA, he's just as much a beast as his post crisis counterpart, check out below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/bfr7ld/respect_black_adam_dc_new_52rebirth/

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
We use current versions. BA is mid herald at best, right there with Namor. Several years back, people used to try and make it seem as if Namor would be walked on by BA, but that opinion like yours is false.

Namor went up against a powerful Avengers team, held his own agaist Hyperion, resisted the Terrax treatment from Sentry. I have more than enough evidence to justify my stance,while your ability to judge their power levels seems way off.

You've mentioned a feat for BA that had the opposition all but run into his fists with their faces, and backsides. You also refused to answer my questions about it. WW3 = Piss poor showings for every hero that opposed him, or should we believe that Hawkman would do nearly as well against them?

Superman holds back. BA would get ruined by Superman in a forum match. Superman would burn his eyes shut as easily as Hyperion cut Namor's head off.

Not as bad as Captain America bloodying him up.

DarkSaint85
Do those feats belong to the current iteration of BA? If not, tell me what he's done recently.

Doomsday Clock. He beat WW badly.

https://i.postimg.cc/m2G9Pd6g/RCO006-1567586902.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/G3DYh0Kf/RCO026-1567586902.jpg

That's all we see of their fight, though. BA seems pretty fine, and even clocks Superman shortly after.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doomsday Clock. He beat WW badly.

https://i.postimg.cc/m2G9Pd6g/RCO006-1567586902.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/G3DYh0Kf/RCO026-1567586902.jpg

That's all we see of their fight, though. BA seems pretty fine, and even clocks Superman shortly after. Yep............Namor is no Black Adam.

lawest9
And talking out the entire Marvel family.

https://imgur.com/a/hD78CsF

lawest9
Here is nu52 BA giving Superman a beat down.

https://images.app.goo.gl/zEa1jCsHp3GMVeK68

abhilegend
That's injustice.

lawest9
STILL Superman.

Sin I AM
STILL Superman.

Lol....true so true.

Stoic
Not as bad as Captain America bloodying him up.

Didn't Batman stun the Spectre? Didn't Batman get up after Wonder Woman slammed his head through cement? Both Batman and Captain America have feats above their weight class.

Do you recall what Namor did to Thor recently? That was the same Thor that defeated the Juggernaut.

celeyhyga17
Does Namor still have his amps?

Stoic
STILL Superman.

Do you have scans of the Ultraman/Black Adam fight?

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Does Namor still have his amps?

Yes he does. Which means that he'd never become dehydrated.

lawest9
Yes he does. Which means that he'd never become dehydrated. Then in that case he is operating beyond his normal pay grade, isn't he? did he have these amps when Hyperion killed him?

Stoic
Then in that case he is operating beyond his normal pay grade, isn't he? did he have these amps when Hyperion killed him?

He got his Hydrokenetic powers well before this thread. He did not have them when Hype cut his head off. Before that happened he was even with Hype. BA isn't his superior and really never was if we look at his history. So... about BA's run-in with Ultraman. You have those scans? You think BA can break even with Doomsday? He's no Superman so stop pretending.

DarkSaint85
Didn't Batman stun the Spectre? Didn't Batman get up after Wonder Woman slammed his head through cement? Both Batman and Captain America have feats above their weight class.

Do you recall what Namor did to Thor recently? That was the same Thor that defeated the Juggernaut.

My comment is in direct reply to your Hawkman usage. Batman isn't in this thread - my point is that yes, both sides have low showings, but not let's pretend that Hawkman backed by Alan Scott is the lowest showing of these two combatants.

lawest9
Here is one of the scans you asked for.....

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/black-adam-ultraman-question-forever-evil-1523990/

I beg to diffet as it's interesting that you use the word Historically, BA has always been on another level from Sub- Mariner, so I invite YOU to stop pretending because history is on the side of my points made, new du52 Ultraman is a true beast within himself.

Stoic
My comment is in direct reply to your Hawkman usage. Batman isn't in this thread - my point is that yes, both sides have low showings, but not let's pretend that Hawkman backed by Alan Scott is the lowest showing of these two combatants.

And my point was that WW3 was full of it. The hero's didn't fight to the very best of their ability so lawest bringing it up as if BA could do that in a forum match was misleading to say the least. But, I'm sure that point dawned on you.

DarkSaint85
And my point was that WW3 was full of it. The hero's didn't fight to the very best of their ability so lawest bringing it up as if BA could do that in a forum match was misleading to say the least. But, I'm sure that point dawned on you.

Agreed. But again, it's not their lowest showing. Alan Scott losing to Black Adam isn't exactly Batman/Cap level.

One of whom has actually interacted with the combatants in this thread.

Stoic
Here is one of the scans you asked for.....

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/black-adam-ultraman-question-forever-evil-1523990/

I beg to diffet as it's interesting that you use the word Historically, BA has always been on another level from Sub- Mariner, so I invite YOU to stop pretending because history is on the side of my points made, new du52 Ultraman is a true beast within himself.

You asked me why I was hating on BA so much? You'd best look at what you've been doing this entire time with Namor while ignoring the fact that he has a history of fighting evenly with BA level characters. I asked for scans and you post a blog. It's fineif you don't have them, but Superman can fight evenly with Ultraman without getting his jaw crushed.

lawest9
And my point was that WW3 was full of it. The hero's didn't fight to the very best of their ability so lawest bringing it up as if BA could do that in a forum match was misleading to say the least. But, I'm sure that point dawned on you. what's dawning on me is the double standard and cherry picking that you are doing here, what WW3 Adam did is canon and it happened, there is nothing that suggested that the JSA was holding back ( provide me proof if there was ) on the one hand you make excuses for Namor's most humiliating defeat while low balling the obvious in BA dismantling of the JSA, very hypocritical sir, but the oroof is before our eyes and again your cherry picking is on display for all to see.

Stoic
Agreed. But again, it's not their lowest showing. Alan Scott losing to Black Adam isn't exactly Batman/Cap level.

One of whom has actually interacted with the combatants in this thread.

Batman/Spectre? Batman/Grundy? Captain America/Hulk? Captain American (old asf)/Avengers? Whatever. See what you want to see.

DarkSaint85
Batman/Spectre? Batman/Grundy? Captain America/Hulk? Captain American (old asf)/Avengers? Whatever. See what you want to see.

Again, you're not seeing my point.

WW3 is NOT on the same level as Cap vs Namor. Alan Scott losing to BA isn't as bad as Hulk losing to Cap.....If you think that the gap between them is the same, then fair enough.

Btw, I've shown that the Batman Spectre showing always misses the next scan, where Spectre did it just to make Batman feel better.

People using to to cry PIS always forget/don't know about that .

Stoic
what's dawning on me is the double standard and cherry picking that you are doing here, what WW3 Adam did is canon and it happened, there is nothing that suggested that the JSA was holding back ( provide me proof if there was ) on the one hand you make excuses for Namor's most humiliating defeat while low balling the obvious in BA dismantling of the JSA, very hypocritical sir, but the oroof is before our eyes and again your cherry picking is on display for all to see.

You're the one cheery picking. You will not admit that Namor and BA would be tied up in battle for a very long time. You're the one stating that BA would solo. Back up and read what you've wrote. You were wrong. Now you just need to admit it, or are you saying that BA would beat a team consisting of Namor, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Hyperion, Wolverine, Hulk, and Ghost Rider because of his WW3 showing? Ahhh now you're getting it.

lawest9
what's dawning on me is the double standard and cherry picking that you are doing here, what WW3 Adam did is canon and it happened, there is nothing that suggested that the JSA was holding back ( provide me proof if there was ) on the one hand you make excuses for Namor's most humiliating defeat while low balling the obvious in BA dismantling of the JSA, very hypocritical sir, but the oroof is before our eyes and again your cherry picking is on display for all to see. Correction.........PROOF

Stoic
Again, you're not seeing my point.

WW3 is NOT on the same level as Cap vs Namor. Alan Scott losing to BA isn't as bad as Hulk losing to Cap.....If you think that the gap between them is the same, then fair enough.

Btw, I've shown that the Batman Spectre showing always misses the next scan, where Spectre did it just to make Batman feel better.

People using to to cry PIS always forget/don't know about that .

You know Bruce. I know that you can come up with othe instances that has him operating above his weight class. How about the scene from Superman/Batman when they used a castling maneuver to defeat Shazam and Hawkman? I'm sure he has others. And I did see your point. My point is that BA isn't soloing this team.

Stoic
Correction.........PROOF

Namor lost to Hyperion due to weakness exploitation. That's like me picking a scene where Wonder Woman gets shot by a bullet to convince people that she's weak, while ignoring her previous battle with Darkseid. You're way out of line.

lawest9
You know Bruce. I know that you can come up with othe instances that has him operating above his weight class. How about the scene from Superman/Batman when they used a castling maneuver to defeat Shazam and Hawkman? I'm sure he has others. And I did see your point. My point is that BA isn't soloing this team. We can debate this until doomsday, if BA can solo jsa he CAN solo team Namor, who else on team Subby can mstch up with Firestorm, Alan and Powergirl????

lawest9
Namor lost to Hyperion due to weakness exploitation. That's like me picking a scene where Wonder Woman gets shot by a bullet to convince people that she's weak, while ignoring her previous battle with Darkseid. You're way out of line. Buddy you don't even know where the LINE IS, Lol!!!!

Stoic
You're the one cheery picking. You will not admit that Namor and BA would be tied up in battle for a very long time. You're the one stating that BA would solo. Back up and read what you've wrote. You were wrong. Now you just need to admit it, or are you saying that BA would beat a team consisting of Namor, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Hyperion, Wolverine, Hulk, and Ghost Rider because of his WW3 showing? Ahhh now you're getting it.

Stoic
Is that what you're saying?

Stoic
We can debate this until doomsday, if BA can solo jsa he CAN solo team Namor, who else on team Subby can mstch up with Firestorm, Alan and Powergirl????

But he can match BA, because he has no weakness to BA's powers.

Stoic
We can debate this until doomsday, if BA can solo jsa he CAN solo team Namor, who else on team Subby can mstch up with Firestorm, Alan and Powergirl????

You call this a debate? I call it a culling. You aren't able to answer me so you regurgitate a poor showing in attempts to make BA something that he isn't.

lawest9
But he can match BA, because he has no weakness to BA's powers. It may not be a quick victory but BA will win this and Namor has no real help here as his team loses as well

lawest9
No but he'll beat a team consisting of Namor and two weakling cousins.

DarkSaint85
You know Bruce. I know that you can come up with othe instances that has him operating above his weight class. How about the scene from Superman/Batman when they used a castling maneuver to defeat Shazam and Hawkman? I'm sure he has others. And I did see your point. My point is that BA isn't soloing this team.

That was...A ruse to fool Luthor.....But OK.

Stoic
No but he'll beat a team consisting of Namor and two weakling cousins.

Namora is close to Namor's strength level. Once again, Namor alone is a solid Class 100 and has been forever. How much do you think the Hydrobase weighs? It's far more than what his handbook entry states. And, once again he fought evenly with Hyperion who was able to briefly resist the weight of two full sized Earth planets. So no, Hyperion may not be Superman but neither is Black Adam. Hyperion was there to kill Namor. He wasn't playing.

Stoic
That was...A ruse to fool Luthor.....But OK.

Not my point. My point was that all characters have low showings.

lawest9
Namora is close to Namor's strength level. Once again, Namor alone is a solid Class 100 and has been forever. How much do you think the Hydrobase weighs? It' far more than what his handbook entry states. And, once again he fought evenly with Hyperion who was able to briefly resist resist the weight of two full sized Earth planets. So no, Hyperion may not be Superman but neither is Black Adam. Hyperion was there to kill Namor. He wasn't playing. Well I'll say this.........if BA is not Superman ( which probably no one is ) he is still much closer to him than Namor.

Stoic
Well I'll say this.........if BA is not Superman ( which probably no one is ) he is still much closer to him than Namor.

Baseless claim. Namor is on his level and I've provided you with enough proof to show that he is. He can now battle indefinitely out of water without losing power. That would be the same amount of power that he used to embarass the Avengers recently, and they fought him like they knew how to use their powers.

lawest9
Baseless claim. Namor is on his level and I've provided you with enough proof to show that he is. He can now battle indefinitely out of water without losing power. That would be the same amount of power that he used to embarass the Avengers recently, and they fought him like they knew how to use their powers. If you are talking about the battle with the Avengers that I believe you are, that battle takes place in water and he may have still have had some of his Phoenix power left, did he?........Namor himself told Thor that his new golden Hammer wasn't up to par ( and really Thor wasn't either ) I'm not trying to take anything away from Namor and I know that was a beast especially back in the day, so IF he is on BA's level currently it is only because he is amped beyond his usual levels while BA powered has always remained consistent.

lawest9
Powered has always remained consistent

lawest9
Powerset........blasted spell check

Stoic
If you are talking about the battle with the Avengers that I believe you are, that battle takes place in water and he may have still have had some of his Phoenix power left, did he?........Namor himself told Thor that his new golden Hammer wasn't up to par ( and really Thor wasn't either ) I'm not trying to take anything away from Namor and I know that was a beast especially back in the day, so IF he is on BA's level currently it is only because he is amped beyond his usual levels while BA powered has always remained consistent.

It wouldn't have mattered if it was on land due to his hydrokenetic powers. He doesn't weaken on land over time any longer. Marvel finally fixed him without him being overly OP. He didn't have any residual Phoenix force power to my knowledge, nor was he amped. Thor also just finished KO'ing the Juggernaut with one of those hammers, albeit he went through several of them to finally get the job done. Namor pretty much performed like a Mid to High Herald against them.

Namor isn't amped, he simply doesn't weaken on land over time due to his hydrokenetic powers that he took from Hydroman.

Did you know that there is a possibility that BA may amp Namor with his electrical attacks? Namor can't contend with Firelord, or Firestorm, but BA is different. No weakness to exploit, and in all honesty, BA shouldn't be able to defeat Firestorm either.

lawest9
But Firestorm was among those on the JSA team that BA bested, on paper Firestorm is a beast and deservingly so based on feats, but keep in mind that not everything plays out like it should on paper, look at various one on one sports and team sports as well, upsets happen all the time, as for Namor being super charged by BA's lightening????........possible and a fair assumption, but remember too that he can possibly OVER CHARGE Namor as well and defeat him that way, Right?

The title of this thread is about a team effort, and I'm you'd agree that team Adam wins here soloing or not, right?

Stoic
But Firestorm was among those on the JSA team that BA bested, on paper Firestorm is a beast and deservingly so based on feats, but keep in mind that not everything plays out like it should on paper, look at various one on one sports and team sports as well, upsets happen all the time, as for Namor being super charged by BA's lightening????........possible and a fair assumption, but remember too that he can possibly OVER CHARGE Namor as well and defeat him that way, Right?

The title of this thread is about a team effort, and I'm you'd agree that team Adam wins here soloing or not, right?

You know that Firestorm subdued Orion right. I liked WW3 right up to when the hero's forgot that that had powers. Several of them could beat BA in forum matches. It's like back in the day when Marvel allowed for the FF without prep to beat Namor when he could've one shot Sue and systematically crushed the other 3.

I think Team Adam can win, but Adam isn't soloing. The other 2 would have to be difference makers. Namora isn't weak by any stretch, while Namorita is the weak link. I'm not familiar with Isis' best feats, and Osiris is a blank. Leading back to my very first question.

Stoic
Based on? What has Isis done?

Stoic
What has Osiris done?

lawest9
Can't really find anything that he's done but on paper he matches his sister Isis.

Stoic
So no feats? I have several 70's comics with Isis in them (if that's even the same Isis?) but she didn't appear to be all that. I guess that you can go with implied power though? Team 1 could win, but that was never my beef.

lawest9
I don't believe this is the same Isis, the 70's character comics that you have are likely based off of the 70's tv show, Shazam/ Isis hour.

Stoic
I don't believe this is the same Isis, the 70's character comics that you have are likely based off of the 70's tv show, Shazam/ Isis hour.

Not sure if based on the tv show tbh, but it didn't appear to be as Isis of that particular show appeared to be a higher level being if I remember correctly. I'm only a bit younger than Guy222 was, so I did actually see the show lol. Anyway, it's still pre crisis era, so...

lawest9
I saw it as well, was a teenager during those years and had a few comics of Isis as well, it was based off of the tv show.

panthergod
Adam absolutely stomps Namor's team single handedly.

lawest9
It's ehat I've been saying.

lawest9
It's WHAT........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.