Batmite vs Thanos w/regulator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

Diesldude

Bentley
Dione drops the regulator and fistcuffs Batmite like he did with god Doom.

It sounded like a good idea at the time

Insane Titan

Bentley

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley

Hurk

Insane Titan
I actually try to bring it up as regularly as I can, but it makes no sense in most contexts. Can one poster not enjoy his Dione vs omnipotents meme? if you want to sound sad and desperate in the hope that poster laugh then yeah sure.

Diesldude
This is a good thread, im surprised no one else has participated.

abhilegend
Thanos

shiv
Thanos Not Think Good

DarkSaint85

I snorted.

zopzop

DarkSaint85
1plPyJdXKIY

panthergod
lol

Diesldude

Diesldude
Want to add, once thanos reprogrammed his regulator, the system was no longer functioning as it should and this I think weakened TOAA.

Mr Master
Thanos also has the IG. ... Starlin's IG.

I noticed that even Waid's 2019 run jammed the Infinity Being into the creation of Marvel,
and the IG is still the core of the IB's power.

Yet, Waid also includes the Iterations.

It seems like Marvel doesn't know what to do here.

Two creation stories, with no clear relation.

Bentley
Originally posted by Insane Titan
if you want to sound sad and desperate in the hope that poster laugh then yeah sure.

I've been here for almost 15 years and making jokes is one of my reasons to stay. You just cannot run a humor show for that long and expect every joke to be a winner. You call struggling humour desperate but I just call it self-aware thumb up

zopzop

DarkSaint85
Lol they explain what regulators are!!!

Insane Titan
I've been here for almost 15 years and making jokes is one of my reasons to stay. You just cannot run a humor show for that long and expect every joke to be a winner. You call struggling humour desperate but I just call it self-aware thumb up every joke to be a winner? Try non.

abhilegend
I wouldn't say that. His joke worked just fine here.

Bentley
Originally posted by Insane Titan
every joke to be a winner? Try non.

Well, that's just misguided aggression. Humour is highly important in our society, it's an amazing teaching tool and a great way of building up social cohesion. I already explained that most jokes can't be perfect.

Why would I not joke around the site? Out of respect? For a fictional character, for the feelings of people who can't take a joke that is not aimed at them. Give me a break, I'm a grown up man. The day I change my habits because of some internet edge is the day I really really want to have sex with said person, and that would only last if the sex is very good.

Insane Titan

Bentley
Again, I can point out the words you have used that come out as aggressive over what's essentially a discussion about personal freedom and the subjctiveness of humour. But what would be the point of that? You take my argument or leave it, just as with my jokes.

I'm not here to correct the way you posture over the internet, I've read you for years and I'm ok with who you pretend to be. In the same vein I'm an intellectual (or a pseudo-intellectual if you prefer) and I don't need you nor really want you to validate my speech.

Mr Master
You guys are hilarious. I love it. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

Philosophía

Insane Titan

qwertyuiop1998

Bentley

abhilegend

Insane Titan

Bentley
That's my bad then, I misread your comment thumb up .

I hope you are like this in real life, if I go by pretend is mostly because I can't really tell from here. In a certain way it makes more sense to be with less filter after discussing here for years, but I've seen so much weirdness over the years that I can't never say for sure.

Insane Titan
That's my bad then, I misread your comment thumb up .

I hope you are like this in real life, if I go by pretend is mostly because I can't really tell from here. In a certain way it makes more sense to be with less filter after discussing here for years, but I've seen so much weirdness over the years that I can't never say for sure. No point In pretending to be someone else is there really. What is there to gain by trying to impress strangers on the internet you will never meet or care about.

"Id"

StiltmanFTW

lft4ded
Out of curiosity - I've read that the Regulator story dealt with a non-616 Thanos' overcoming his uni's supreme being, Above-All-Others and not TOAB which is the multi(omni)verses supreme being I haven't read the issues myself however. Can anyone confirm this?

Adam Grimes

MrMind

I was reading my old threads and I just saw this, I laughed so hardlaughing
I almost piss myself

StiltmanFTW
Bentley is a girl, right?

deft
Ustedes chicos son divertidos. Me encanta.laughing out loud

MrMind
你在说什么?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.