Thanos vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Thanos storms Olympia to give Zeus a beat down.

Zeus laughs and says bring it on.

Who wins

H2H only

StiltmanFTW
You mean Olympus.

Olympia is Eternals' place.

lawest9
Zeus takes it.

BrolyBlack
How is Zeus beating Thanos?

lawest9
The same that he beat Hulk, and Zeus is a sky father while Thanos is below that level unless he's otherwise amped.

abhilegend
Thanos

Insane Titan
Originally posted by lawest9
The same that he beat Hulk, and Zeus is a sky father while Thanos is below that level unless he's otherwise amped. so Zeus beating a less formidable and durable character Is your proof he beats Thanos.

BrolyBlack
^laughing out loudthumb up

DarkSaint85
I was always told that Hulk wasn't there to fight, and was there to offer himself as a sacrifice.

So how is beating him up an impressive feat for Zeus???? I can beat anybody up if they show up at my door and offer themselves...

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I can beat anybody up if they show up at my door and offer themselves... Be honest, you'd get tired and collapse before you'd KO me.

Stoic
Thanos would slap the shit out of Zeus. This isn't the good old days when he had a hard time with the Sky Father class. Any writer portraying him as Sub Sky Father are living in the past. Starlins aim is to place him just below Galactus so that he will always be a pain in Thor's ass.

carver9
Zeus

Stoic
Based on what Carver?

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos would slap the shit out of Zeus. This isn't the good old days when he had a hard time with the Sky Father class. Any writer portraying him as Sub Sky Father are living in the past. Starlins aim is to place him just below Galactus so that he will always be a pain in Thor's ass.

Please reiterate this to Carver9.

Insane Titan
I was always told that Hulk wasn't there to fight, and was there to offer himself as a sacrifice.

So how is beating him up an impressive feat for Zeus???? I can beat anybody up if they show up at my door and offer themselves... Hulk did go to fight Zeus. The only thing sacrificial about it was Hulk knew he was gonna get stomped but still thought he had to fight Zeus to gain his respect in the hope it saved others from Zeus wrath.

panthergod

So.. BELOW Skyfather level, per Starlin recent hierarchy, then..?

Starlin is the guy who established that Odin>Thanos.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
So.. BELOW Skyfather level, per Starlin recent hierarchy, then..?

Starlin is the guy who established that Odin>Thanos.

Better check again. Thanos will be just below Galactus and right above Odin and Zeus.

carver9
Based on what Carver?

Zeus was hand wave creating beings that was 100 times more powerful than Hercules. Yes, he destroys Thanos.

BrolyBlack
Better check again. Thanos will be just below Galactus and right above Odin and Zeus.

thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus was hand wave creating beings that was 100 times more powerful than Hercules. Yes, he destroys Thanos.

Scans?

Stoic

What are you talking about?

carver9
What are you talking about?

The being that Hulk chewed on that was 133 Hercs was created by Zeus. He wss throwing beings consistently at Hulk that was this powerful. Then we have Zeus dropping Galactus with a single attack. Even the writer himself said that majority of that attack was Zeus.

BrolyBlack
Produce Scans on both those claims so we may verify

Stoic
The being that Hulk chewed on that was 133 Hercs was created by Zeus. He wss throwing beings consistently at Hulk that was this powerful. Then we have Zeus dropping Galactus with a single attack. Even the writer himself said that majority of that attack was Zeus.

You mean Hope the conceptual being that was trapped in Pandora's box? Zeus didn't create Hope Carver.

Zeus is well below Galactus. Chaos Wars was some of the worst work ever. You can't be seriously using that showing to make it seem as if Zeus is on Galactus' level?

There is a list of cosmic beings. Galactus, Thanos, Odin and Zeus are on it, and in the Future Thanos falls just below Galactus which is directly above Odin, who was above Zeus. At this present time, Thanos is above TOAA who happens to be well above the LT. This is all written by Starlin.

If you get a chance, could you post the scans that state that Hope was created by Zeus? Also what beings did Zeus send after the Hulk?

deft

Wait, when Zeus dropping Galactus, was in Chaos War, isnt?

Stoic
He punched Galactus in the face, but he had an unknown amount of extra power that was given to him by the Chaos King. Galactus would annihilate base Zeus though, and Thanos would as well.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hulk did go to fight Zeus. The only thing sacrificial about it was Hulk knew he was gonna get stomped but still thought he had to fight Zeus to gain his respect in the hope it saved others from Zeus wrath.

Yeah...still a non feat IMO in terms of placing him.

Stoic
Yeah...still a non feat IMO in terms of placing him.

Pretty much. Although we do know that he fought Thor for months. That should give you a picture as to where he stands in terms of power. He did go easy on Thor, but still, if he was mega powerful, he would've ended Thor with ease. This didn't happen.

Mr Master
https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t1/43699377_Z1.jpg

https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t1/43699378_Z2.jpg

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Mr Master
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/24262933_Z1.jpg

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/24262935_Z2.jpg This fight is h2h

Mr Master
Oh, my bad yo.

In that case, it would be a good match.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mr Master
https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t1/43699377_Z1.jpg

https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t1/43699378_Z2.jpg

Wait a sec.... this is canon? Isn't this the same arc that had Herc beat the money out of Zeus? Oh and Zeus just got the shit choked out of him by some ho dressed in black.

BrolyBlack
Carver where are the scans to back the feats you claimed.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I'd like to see Zeus 'hand waving' beings hundred of times more powerful than Hercules.

carver9
Edit

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hand wave was a metaphor but... Pandora Box was 133 times more powerful than Hercules. It was said to be the most powerful artifact on the planet. Pandora had a chunk of Zeus power...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43724805/SmartSelect_20191003-193756_Chrome.jpg.html?asgtbndr=1

Remember, Pandora was ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE MORE POWERFUL THAN HERCULES. It was so powerful that it EASILY ripped through Hulk tux. Yep, I know that doesnt sound impressive but this tux was special. Nothing on the planet was able to destroy it per one of the smartest being statement...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43724804/SmartSelect_20191003-193821_Chrome.jpg.html

Lol... this just speaks volumes on how powerful Hulk was. God, I didnt even realize this until I reread the book again. Yeah, scans above for your review. Zeus MURDER/stomp anyone short of Galactus. If anyone need scans on how powerful Pandora was, let me know.

What's crazy is that bird had a chunk of Zeus power iirc, that's a crazy feat for Hulk lol

carver9
Wanted to add more to that post but someone already quoted it. Oh well. Next post on the way.

carver9
I just rechecked that scene. Even though the guy was holding Pandora box during the time the bird was conjured, its debatable if that bird (that's made from Zeus power) came from the bottle because he was controlling it when it started attacking. I'm not going to use that as evidence since it is debatable. I'll find the scene where it said Pandora came from Zeus. I think its issue 621. Brb.

BrolyBlack

StiltmanFTW
Edit

I told you a million times, you need to send your nudes directly to me, don't post them like that so everyone can see.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I told you a million times, you need to send your nudes directly to me, don't post them like that so everyone can see.

laughing out loud

Mr Master

Although we do know that he fought Thor for months.

That should give you a picture as to where he stands in terms of power.

He did go easy on Thor, but still.
Hey there brother Stoic, they didn't fight for months good friend.

Actually, more incredibly ... I'm actually surprised by this:

Their battle warped "time" around the city below where the Trojan War was playing out.

For those mortals in the city, months did past.

But Zeus and Thor just had a good scuffle. (brief - 10 mins or less)

Amazing that so much power was unleashed while Zeus was holding back.

It was a combination of their clashing though, so ... synergy. But still, nice showing.

BrolyBlack
Carver scans?

DarkSaint85
Edit

Basically you got proven wrong, and edited so you didn't look stupid once you checked yourself.

Lmao.

BrolyBlack
I feel really let down right now. Carver ruined my orgasm.

BrolyBlack

So you conceded this point and thus the thread.

Thanos wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.