Rank these shows from least to best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The Sopranos
The Wire
Boardwalk Empire
Ash vs Evil Dead
Banshee
Spartacus
Dexter

Surtur
Why do a poll if you want them ranked.

The only shows on your list I've seen are The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, and Dexter. Of those shows it is only the last two that I've seen every episode.

My top choice out of those would be Boardwalk Empire and Dexter would be next, with Sopranos last. I guess I will vote for BE. It was a great show, especially the first 3 seasons. And I honestly enjoyed season 4 a lot too. Season 5 was meh.

riv6672

carthage
The Wire and Sopranos really are in a tier of their own

Surtur
Boardwalk Empire's first 2-3 seasons are truly excellent, like I said. Plus it's got the best Al Capone, who is featured in numerous episodes.

carthage

Flyattractor
Ash vs Evil Dead.

The Rest is Melodramatic Crap.

Putinbot1
Seasons 1 and 2 of Dexter were perfect
Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Banshee were perfect
The wire is very dated now
The Sopranos is also dated now
Both were superb.
Lost interest in BWE didn't see the others. For Season 2 with Doakes and the Bay Harbour Butcher Dexter edges out Season 1 Banshee just a smidgen.

Jmanghan
Richard Harrow has to be one of the most bad-ass dudes in TV history up there with Omar Little, Tony Soprano, Walter White.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Seasons 1 and 2 of Dexter were perfect
Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of Banshee were perfect
The wire is very dated now
The Sopranos is also dated now
Both were superb.
Lost interest in BWE didn't see the others. For Season 2 with Doakes and the Bay Harbour Butcher Dexter edges out Season 1 Banshee just a smidgen.
I should've responded to this:
Yeah Banshee's finale felt rushed and weird-as-hell, the climactic final fights sucked, there is no reason Bunker's fight should feel better then it, but it was a lot better, Burton vs Hood sucked.

Then we get this weird killer guy who is treated like a joke when finally caught.

WolvesofBabylon
Season 4 of Dexter with Lithgow as Trinity is one of my favorite seasons of TV ever. Like many shows they didnt stick the landing on the ending but I loved it overall

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The Sopranos
The Wire
Boardwalk Empire
Ash vs Evil Dead
Banshee
Spartacus
Dexter

Of the ones I've seen, fav at top:

The Sopranos
Dexter
Banshee
Spartacus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.