Can the Hulk benched the Earth for 5 days?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Same feat of DCNU Superman. Worldbreaker Hulk is used in this thread.

He can?

carver9
Yes

lawest9
Superman did it while deprived of sun light, Hulk may have to build up some serious anger to duplicate this feat.

JBL THE GREAT
He can easily do it. Nothing special about that feat. WB Hulk would need triple that weight to start with.

Magnon
No he can't.

lawest9
Originally posted by Magnon
No he can't. I don't think so either.

carver9
Hulk nearly overpowered an Abstract entity off of brute strength alone. This same entity presence was ripping reality apart. His PRESENCE and it nearly took every piece of energy he had to hold Hulk and Hulk was getting stronger. Planetary is a non ft. Let's also not forget about him having the weight of a freaking sun on top of him. An all consuming sun. Yep, just like Tony said, Hulk is strong enough to juggle suns. This is NOTHING to him.

Adam Grimes
WBH would probably sustain it for 12 hours. 19 at most.

MrMind
he can't

TheHulkster
Yes, he can.

xJLxKing

LordGod
Hulk definitely can't do it. He doesn't have a single feat that even suggests he can.

And just think- Superman did this feat in the absence of any sunlight. So just imagine how long he could have kept it up if he hadn't been removed from his source of power. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk striking a barrier by Strange with enough force to cause Strange serious mental strain:

https://i.postimg.cc/9zm2pNhx/2735985-001-copy.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/ppyHNhyz/2735986-001.jpg

In Marvel Premiere Vol 1 #9 similar personal shields were able to tank the explosion of a planet without suffering said problems:

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-Premiere/Issue-9?id=49522

This was done by a FAR weaker Hulk

LordGod
How does that imply that Hulk can press earth for 5 DAYS STRAIGHT?

Juntai
Superman wasnt even being pushed to accomplish this feat. The guy said to test him more they would need to try testing him against a pan-dimensional wormhole and Earth might get destroyed in the process.

And this was just part of Superman's strength, as he was split in two beings.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The Hulk's power is effected by his rage. And it can get pretty powerful, but Hulk is virtually indestructible, and last I checked, is stated not to have anybody who can best him in a contest of strength. When he gets angry he breaks shit. But he also has control over his anger and strength and can moderate himself when he chooses to or the stakes are too damned high.

abhilegend
Tom Brevoort himself said that Hulk can't do anything like that. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk striking a barrier by Strange with enough force to cause Strange serious mental strain:

https://i.postimg.cc/9zm2pNhx/2735985-001-copy.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/ppyHNhyz/2735986-001.jpg

In Marvel Premiere Vol 1 #9 similar personal shields were able to tank the explosion of a planet without suffering said problems:

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-Premiere/Issue-9?id=49522

This was done by a FAR weaker Hulk
laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by LordGod
How does that imply that Hulk can press earth for 5 DAYS STRAIGHT?

Hulk has never run out before and he has kept fighting for days in Hela's realm; also his powers means that he will just keep getting stronger the longer a fight draws out. He does not have a limit to how much he can keep this up, as confirmed by the Beyonder during secret wars.

NemeBro
What is the heaviest thing Hulk has lifted or supported? The most I can think of is him supporting the weight of a star while on his knees (if we take Proxima Midnight at her word, and given all the other statements we accept I don't see why we wouldn't). Given that the sun weighs about 330,000 times what the Earth does, yeah, he could manage it if his stamina didn't give out.

And since this is apparently Worldbreaker Hulk, of course he does. no expression Lol.

MrMind
that's a good question actually is he "supporting"?
if Brad is close to being crushed to death by 300 pounds barbell when he's on his knees, Brad is absolutely not capable of benching said 300 pounds. but then again mass of star is much much much bigger than earth

off topic: Lobo pulling stellar mass with ease >>>>>> any strength feat Hulk has ever performed

qwertyuiop1998
Superman not only accomplished this feat, But also he accomplished it effortlessly, He haven't any sunlight for five days and all this exercise only making him has a drop of sweat in his head
Just imagine you can't eat any food and consistently keep exercising for five days

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
that's a good question actually is he "supporting"?
if Brad is close to being crushed to death by 300 pounds barbell when he's on his knees, Brad is absolutely not capable of benching said 300 pounds. but then again mass of star is much much much bigger than earth

off topic: Lobo pulling stellar mass with ease >>>>>> any strength feat Hulk has ever performed

Lol... no it isnt

carver9
Hulk does this ft with ease. Its impressive for DC standard but Hulk has proven he is above Planetary. The weakest of Hulks could pull this off.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... no it isnt

shut up troll

carver9
shut up troll

I'm the troll but your debating style is trash? Gotcha.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Green Scar or WBH could do it, I don't knlow about the other personas

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Green Scar or WBH could do it, I don't knlow about the other personas

They do it with ease. All personas.

MrMind
I'm the troll but your debating style is trash? Gotcha.

again bran lost to me repping you in BZ, and you are a pre-schooler compare to bran

if I'm trash then you are just a sad little maggot

only sad little hulk fans would view hulk on his knees failing to lift or throw away weight as his most impressive feat

I guess hulk fans are just known to be on their knees alot

JBL THE GREAT
Hulk IS strength, all Hulks can do it with ease. Its funny when superman does something, hes the only one that can do it in the minds of his fans, also being split did not weaken him any and him being without sunlight is the same as night time, it does not weaken him like his fans claim. He just cannot replenish.

JBL THE GREAT
again bran lost to me repping you in BZ, and you are a pre-schooler compare to bran

only sad little hulk fans would view hulk on his knees failing to lift or throw away weight as his most impressive feat

I guess hulk fans are just known to be on their knees alot He didnt call you trash, he said your debating style was trash. You insult everyone not pro-superman and get away with it. Unbelievable.

carver9

I guess hulk fans are just known to be on their knees alot

No. I honestly consider you the worst here and some other people were bashing your for the same reasons. Your posts are just TERRIBLE to me and consistent.

panthergod
Where has Hulk done anything comparable, carver,?

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
Where has Hulk done anything comparable, carver,?

Nearly overpowered an Abstract who's presence alone was destroying reality. That's one.

MrMind

carver9
all the sensible people in this forum

then there's JBL, Carver, Alberto

guess which side is right?

Every single one of those people you've posted are Superman fanatics. Their credibility on anything other than Superman (and even then, nope) should NOT be taken at face value. PERIOD!!! You as well.

carver9
Anyways, Hulk is shown standing... I have to probably break it down to you...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43839230/Screenshot_20191005-133656_Chrome.jpg.html

Blue arrows are Hulk knees. Red arrows are the ground. Green arrow is Proxima foot. Look at Hulk knees compared to the ground and Proxima standing position. He is OBVIOUSLY standing.

MrMind
Every single one of those people you've posted are Superman fanatics. Their credibility on anything other than Superman (and even then, nope) should NOT be taken at face value. PERIOD!!! You as well.

coming from the biggest Hulk wanker on the internet, is the autism stopping you from seeing the irony here?

carver9
coming from the biggest Hulk wanker on the internet, is the autism stopping you from seeing the irony here?

You're pointing out Superman fans (including yourself) saying Hulk cant achieve a ft as something that should be legit. That's like asking a Thanos fanboy if Thanos could beat Darkseid. These same people you pointed out bash Thor and Hulk daily. I feel confident you can do better than this.

JBL THE GREAT
Every single one of those people you've posted are Superman fanatics. Their credibility on anything other than Superman (and even then, nope) should NOT be taken at face value. PERIOD!!! You as well. Lmao!! Did he really just post the names of supermans Guardians??

MrMind

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/43839230/Screenshot_20191005-133656_Chrome.jpg.html

Blue arrows are Hulk knees. Red arrows are the ground. Green arrow is Proxima foot. Look at Hulk knees compared to the ground and Proxima standing position. He is OBVIOUSLY standing.

this is how carver stands
https://i.imgur.com/F6aWdJQ.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Lmao!! Did he really just post the names of supermans Guardians??

Yes, he did. Every last person he quoted praise Superman and he expect me to listen to their posts. He shouldve known better than that. These people are posting Superman soloing Phoenix and Galactus. No, just no.

Juntai
Hulk IS strength, all Hulks can do it with ease. Its funny when superman does something, hes the only one that can do it in the minds of his fans, also being split did not weaken him any and him being without sunlight is the same as night time, it does not weaken him like his fans claim. He just cannot replenish. Incorrect. The Blue Superman that remembered the past that was married to Lois specifically mentioned being weaker than he used to be several times before merging again. The N52 Red Superman never did, because he had no recollection of that level of strength. They shared from the same well of power.

BrolyBlack

carver9
I know. He can do it indefinitely

MrMind
careful now broly anyone who don't think hulk can do it will be labeled as a superman fan thus opinion invalid.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nbKKMfmeDknzq/giphy.gif

I mean I'm the second biggest Hulk fan on this planet next to carver.... but carver label me a hulk hater shifty

carver9
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
I know. He can do it indefinitely

Based on?

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Based on?

I'm not repeating it again. Look through the thread. I've said it 3 times already.

MrMind

reminds me of this post you made 8 months ago

truly something else

The arrow between the crouch area is the spreading of those sexy Hulk legs.

so tell me carv, how badly do you want hulk inside you?

Senor Cage
I'd say no. Superman is truly the strongest one there is

Badabing
Trump just signed a $1.8 billion autism bill. Can't wait until that filters down to some of our American KMCers. thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil

reported for trolling/insult

coming from the biggest Hulk wanker on the internet, is the autism stopping you from seeing the irony here? Originally posted by MrMind

Man, Bada/PR this mrmind guy constantly insults when nobody pays attention to him. I gave my input and my name's already in somebody mouth laughing out loud

swear man bunch of beta males, I bet you wake up wondering what i'm gonna say huh lol. whole weirdo go talk to a chick or something

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Trump just signed a $1.8 billion autism bill. Can't wait until that filters down to some of our American KMCers. thumb up

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
reported for trolling/insult

Man, Bada/PR this mrmind guy constantly insults when nobody pays attention to him. I gave my input and my name's already in somebody mouth laughing out loud

swear man bunch of beta males, I bet you wake up wondering what i'm gonna say huh lol. whole weirdo go talk to a chick or something

Do NOT under any circumstance let them get to you. They are not worth it. Some of them act like this for internet attention. I can only think of one reason why they would want to get this type of attention online. Just know, you remaining calm and acting mature without insulting them makes you a FAR better person. People that degrade others have self esteem problems.

Diesldude
Hulk can't do this.

How did the hulk support the weight of the star and how come he didn't break through the ground to China?

Proxima can wield it just by using her wrists, are her wrists stronger than Hulk's Legs? The spear is a spear unless she changes it into a star and then it gains star mass, it was still a spear while she struck the hulk. And the only reason the hulk was on his knees was because proxima is super strong and she bludgeoned him good.

Diesldude
laughing out loud laughing out loud is this happy laughter? Still a long ways to go before you get a check.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Hulk can't do this.

How did the hulk support the weight of the star and how come he didn't break through the ground to China?

Proxima can wield it just by using her wrists, are her wrists stronger than Hulk's Legs? The spear is a spear unless she changes it into a star and then it gains star mass, it was still a spear while she struck the hulk. And the only reason the hulk was on his knees was because proxima is super strong and she bludgeoned him good.

Did you just use collateral again to take away from a ft? You're better than this. I'm trying not to use an example to show you that your type of argument is false. It's taking everything in me not to do it.

The spear activates the ability which is the reason Hulk was surrounded in black goo. Shes not walking around with star level strength. Maybe you should read the comic.

The rest of your post is outright terrible. I dont even know what to say but I am going to be nice to you today. The rest of your post is...

carver9
Wait, Superman is in this thread. I can use him as an example. People on Comicvine is saying Superman didnt do a multiversal punch because Batman lived through the attack. They also said its nothing but continental because the damage was the size of a continent. Also, why didnt the machine Superman benched the weight on crush through the ground? The vibrations alone created when benching something of those weights should annihilate anything in front or behind him. Why didnt it happen? Do you agree with anything said above? I know you wont because hypocrite is your first cousin.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk can't do this.

https://www.cbr.com/the-infinite-war-report-hickman-brevoort-wrap-up-infinity/

It was The author's intent for it to happen.

Hickman gives time to explain how and why Proxima is able to do this as well as specifically saying the weight of a Star. This was completely his intention. He needed something heavy enough to slow Hulk down, and given his intention of literally meaning the weight of a Star is clear.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the ground wouldn't give out cause it's a localized hold on Hulk himself .
The star was in a place where space and time was warped .

lawest9
Truth is that everyone has the right to push the feats of their favorite character within reason but not make outlandish claims that don't apply, shat what bothers me however is when Hulk fanboys milk certain of his feats for all they think it's worth ( like so call multiverse feats ) but when Superman does something multiverse........this forum wsnts to prohibit posters from creating Superman related threads for a period of time.

I don't understand it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by deft

He can?

I really don't see why he couldn't.

Originally posted by lawest9
Truth is that everyone has the right to push the feats of their favorite character within reason but not make outlandish claims that don't apply, shat what bothers me however is when Hulk fanboys milk certain of his feats for all they think it's worth ( like so call multiverse feats ) but when Superman does something multiverse........this forum wsnts to prohibit posters from creating Superman related threads for a period of time.

I don't understand it.

Do you not know WHY Superman threads were banned?

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I really don't see why he couldn't.

Do you not know WHY Superman threads were banned? No, break it down for me please.

-Pr-
No, break it down for me please.

With what was happening with Doomsday Clock and what Superman did against World Forger, it was felt that he was at a point where it wasn't just fan sentiment, but now DCs belief, that Superman defied classification. That any thread he was in would be pointless because he's Superman, and would just keep cranking up his dynamic powers until he won.

Us re-allowing threads doesn't mean we don't think that anymore; we just wanted to see how people handled threads.

It's been less than encouraging.

lawest9
I can understand that but I both the Hulk and Silver Surfer in the same light, Hulk specifically, if one wants to know what he has done to deserve that criticism from from me, look only to your boy Carver9.

lawest9
Again I do understand your point, what's the point of a Superman thread when he has already won before the first response to the OP, lol.

Stoic

He can?

He'd be able to do it with ease. His healing factor would mitigate all fatigue toxins that built up, and he'd press the weight. I think he'd be able to do it with one arm tbh.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
He'd be able to do it with ease. His healing factor would mitigate all fatigue toxins that built up, and he'd press the weight. I think he'd be able to do it with one arm tbh.

thumb up

Adam Grimes
Iow WBH Hulk needs his healing factor to accomplish what a sun deprived Clark could do casually for five days straight?

And Carv agrees with that?

Stoic
Hulk can't do this.

He'd do it. The version of the Hulk that was pinned on his knees wasn't World Breaker Hulk, who had the power to literally backhand planetary weight. And, the same reasons apply for placing the weight of a planet on a Nautilus Machine, and expecting it not to bend like foil.

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Iow WBH Hulk needs his healing factor to accomplish what a sun deprived Clark could do casually for five days straight?

He turned more than one planet to dust as a side effect of his collision with Betty, of course he can complete this. And before we go there, it wasn't a shared feat due to the nature of how a Red Hulk's power works.

Diesldude
Did you just use collateral again to take away from a ft? You're better than this. I'm trying not to use an example to show you that your type of argument is false. It's taking everything in me not to do it.

The spear activates the ability which is the reason Hulk was surrounded in black goo. Shes not walking around with star level strength. Maybe you should read the comic.

The rest of your post is outright terrible. I dont even know what to say but I am going to be nice to you today. The rest of your post is... the collateral damage part was to show you that 2 can play this game. Remember the continent wide crater or the justice league being still alive. Smh or is it only allowed when your crew uses it. Regardless, i don't care for it and I just used it to get this response out of you.

Since you agreed that proxima isn't walking around with star level strength, proves that steller mass wasn't activated because if it was, she wouldn't be able to swing it off of the hulk. I think she has control over how much the spear weights, it was enough for it to bludgeon the hulk to his knees with it's weight and the force used by proxima. But the weight was not enough to prevent her from lifting the spear and tossing the hulk away with her none star level strength.

lawest9
He'd be able to do it with ease. His healing factor would mitigate all fatigue toxins that built up, and he'd press the weight. I think he'd be able to do it with one arm tbh. 😆😆😆

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

I agree that WBH could achieve that with one arm

JBL THE GREAT
WBH is so many times stronger than superman thats its not even funny.

Stoic
the collateral damage part was to show you that 2 can play this game. Remember the continent wide crater or the justice league being still alive. Smh or is it only allowed when your crew uses it. Regardless, i don't care for it and I just used it to get this response out of you.

Since you agreed that proxima isn't walking around with star level strength, proves that steller mass wasn't activated because if it was, she wouldn't be able to swing it off of the hulk. I think she has control over how much the spear weights, it was enough for it to bludgeon the hulk to his knees with it's weight and the force used by proxima. But the weight was not enough to prevent her from lifting the spear and tossing the hulk away with her none star level strength.

During the HOTM event, the collateral damage was highly emphasised as a strength feat. Or would you go messing with a guy that you just saw physically rip a car apart with ease? Would you say to yourself, hmmm, this guy is weak, I'll ignore the collateral damage that he did to that car, and ask him to punch me in the face?

Diesldude
WBH is so many times stronger than superman thats its not even funny. if it helps you sleep better. laughing out loud

-Pr-
I can understand that but I both the Hulk and Silver Surfer in the same light, Hulk specifically, if one wants to know what he has done to deserve that criticism from from me, look only to your boy Carver9.

Again I do understand your point, what's the point of a Superman thread when he has already won before the first response to the OP, lol.

There's nothing wrong with thinking that. Hell, I think Hulk should occupy that same kind of role in Marvel. The difference is that while DC has consistently put Superman in to that role themselves (fan consideration or not), Marvel just hasn't done it in the same way.

And with Doomsday Clock and the revelations about the continuity reveals at NYCC, it's becoming more and more set-in-stone that this is how DC sees Superman.

Stoic
the collateral damage part was to show you that 2 can play this game. Remember the continent wide crater or the justice league being still alive. Smh or is it only allowed when your crew uses it. Regardless, i don't care for it and I just used it to get this response out of you.

You're trying to apply real world physics to comics? What about Lobo? What about the gym equipment that was used to support the weight of the Earth for 5 days?

Diesldude
During the HOTM event, the collateral damage was highly emphasised as a strength feat. Or would you go messing with a guy that you just saw physically rip a car apart with ease? Would you say to yourself, hmmm, this guy is weak, I'll ignore the collateral damage that he did to that car, and ask him to punch me in the face? if he's tearing a car apart that's not collateral damage. If he punches me in the face and the force destroyed the car while I smile back. That's collateral damage.

Diesldude
You're trying to apply real world physics to comics? What about Lobo? What about the gym equipment that was used to support the weight of the Earth for 5 days? did you see the part where I said I don't care for it.

lawest9
if it helps you sleep better. laughing out loud yea........that was as equally crazy as saying that wbh "does it with one arm, Sic!!!!!

lawest9
There's nothing wrong with thinking that. Hell, I think Hulk should occupy that same kind of role in Marvel. The difference is that while DC has consistently put Superman in to that role themselves (fan consideration or not), Marvel just hasn't done it in the same way.

And with Doomsday Clock and the revelations about the continuity reveals at NYCC, it's becoming more and more set-in-stone that this is how DC sees Superman. Honestly I haven't read what happened in Doomsday Clock with Supes.

JBL THE GREAT
Actually he could do it with one arm.

Stoic
did you see the part where I said I don't care for it.

Yeah. I'm just trying to point out that comics are just comics, and both DC and Marvel have 2 flagship characters that can be written as being strong enough to lift anything.

Superman and Hulk.

Stoic
yea........that was as equally crazy as saying that wbh "does it with one arm, Sic!!!!!

He could.

Diesldude
Yeah. I'm just trying to point out that comics are just comics, and both DC and Marvel have 2 flagship characters that can be written as being strong enough to lift anything.

Superman and Hulk.
thumb up but there is only one Superman. smile

Stoic
thumb up but there is only one Superman. smile

Yep. Superman would've been able to do it as well. I mean if he barely broke a sweat after lifting it for 5 days, it's only logical that he'd be able to if he exerted a bit more force.

-Pr-
Honestly I haven't read what happened in Doomsday Clock with Supes.

Basically, everything is going to be canon.

JBL THE GREAT
Could someone post supermans feat? I want to ask some friends about that feat.

Juntai
Basically, everything is going to be canon. I've pretty much been taking it at that for a long time already.

Also. It's been pretty well established that the prime Earth Superman is the DC embodiment for the concept of Hope, which it values as the most powerful concept. At the end, he'll always find a way to win, and always have another gear to help him get there.

Diesldude
Could someone post supermans feat? I want to ask some friends about that feat. do your own homework. And this thread is about the hulk.

lawest9
He could. Proof please.

JBL THE GREAT
do your own homework. And this thread is about the hulk. The SUBJECT about that "homework" IS the earth weight benching feat, didnt mrs mays teach you all that before nap time?

Diesldude
The SUBJECT about that "homework" IS the earth weight benching feat embarrasment so post it yourself.

Galan007
Here's the feat, ffs:

http://i.imgur.com/b6zQTd6m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RqDTUFCm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/IeydZPcm.jpg

Stoic
Proof please.

Did you read my previous posts? If not, you should. He obliterated more than one planet as a side effect of a collision with Betty. He wasn't even on those planets.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juntai
I've pretty much been taking it at that for a long time already.

Also. It's been pretty well established that the prime Earth Superman is the DC embodiment for the concept of Hope, which it values as the most powerful concept. At the end, he'll always find a way to win, and always have another gear to help him get there.

TBH, I always assumed that with comics being as circular as they were, the New 52 was always going to be folded back in the post-crisis or straight up abandoned, and we'd go back to what we'd had pretty much non-stop since the 80s.

It was only when I saw Didio and co say what they said and then the Superman stuff in Action Comics that I realized what was happening. Bunch of crazy bastards.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Galan007
Here's the feat, ffs:

http://i.imgur.com/b6zQTd6m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RqDTUFCm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/IeydZPcm.jpg Thanks.

carver9
You're trying to apply real world physics to comics? What about Lobo? What about the gym equipment that was used to support the weight of the Earth for 5 days?

Exactly. He just recently brought up Lobo pulling a star down on earth as a ft but nothing even happened to the planet. If we take his approach, that means the ft is a lie on Lobos part but he won't do that because it's not DC.

Juntai
He obliterated more than one planet as a side effect of a collision with Betty. He wasn't even on those planets. Got proof?

They blew up one planet, and it exploding may or may not have left a crater on a nearby moon, iirc, but its been years since I looked at that.

Diesldude
Got proof?

They blew up one planet, and it exploding may or may not have left a crater on a nearby moon, iirc, but its been years since I looked at that. also there was a lot of energy leaking out of them and Beaty. It's possible that their collision plus all that energy caused the planetary + explosion.

lawest9
also there was a lot of energy leaking out the then and Beaty. It's possible that their collision plus all that energy caused the planetary + explosion. True, like a match lit to a gasoline container.

Juntai
also there was a lot of energy leaking out the then and Beaty. It's possible that their collision plus all that energy caused the planetary + explosion. Also a lot of magical wishing involved in this particular part of the story. We're even told its what he's wishing for.

Diesldude
True, like a match lit to a gasoline container.

thumb up

Also a lot of magical wishing involved in this particular part of the story. We're even told its what he's wishing for.

Yep.

Diesldude
Exactly. He just recently brought up Lobo pulling a star down on earth as a ft but nothing even happened to the planet. If we take his approach, that means the ft is a lie on Lobos part but he won't do that because it's not DC. I already said I don't care for it but thanks for this, just remember this post next time you lowball fears. Yeah? thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing

Hahahahahhahahahalaughing out loud

Stoic
Got proof?

They blew up one planet, and it exploding may or may not have left a crater on a nearby moon, iirc, but its been years since I looked at that.

He destroyed Umar's kingdom. The sentient spell castors of the Dark Dimension, of royal descent all have kingdoms. Those kingdoms are entire solar systems that are also made with gravity, and detail. Umar like her brother Dormmamu created kingdoms for themselves among others. The Hulkster brought forth proof of this, but that was a few years back. Maybe he can find those scans again. Anyway, the Hulk destroyed her entire kingdom with one punch.

carver9
The lowballing is funny. Hulk only wish was to bring everyone back to life. Him melting beings that was amplified a 1000 fold over Savage Hulk power without touching them doesnt have a thing to do with a wish. Pak even said this was Hulk power. WBH pull this ft off using his index finger. When you can melt beings that is 1000 times more powerful than Herald level without touching them, planetary is laughable. Also, even regular Hulk was chewing on 133 amplified times more power of Hercules. No character in comics should be able to endure that but my boy did.

carver9
Let's also not forger Hulk was standing in one spot while these amplified beings were pounding on him. Testament of power.

MrMind
supes can kill hulk by just staring at him

AlbertoJohnAvil
I still think new 52 Superman was stronger than Post crisis
That bench press feat by Dcnu Superman is the strongest physical feat i've ever seen from Superman, PC Superman struggled with far less than that

Here for example a satelite heading towards Earth was only capable of unleashing multi-continental damage and PC Superman was unable to properly stop it without Supergirl's aid in Action Comics #902

https://i.postimg.cc/G8JZMvbY/ps.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Dm69LQj3/rela.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/HrcRqqpT/sahs.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QF2whft1/you.jpg

confirmation:

https://i.postimg.cc/F1T67rz9/her.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/6yS1fMCg/mer.jpg

Stoic
Superman is beast.

carver9
Superman is beast.

thumb up

LordGod
Lol butthurt much?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by LordGod
Lol butthurt much?

Whos butthurt? This is canon, and actually happened.

Address this instance

That bench press feat by Dcnu Superman is the strongest physical feat i've ever seen from Superman, PC Superman struggled with far less than that

Here for example a satelite heading towards Earth was only capable of unleashing multi-continental damage and PC Superman was unable to properly stop it without Supergirl's aid in Action Comics #902

confirmation:

qwertyuiop1998

confirmation:

Stop making lies
This is come from the last few Action Comics during the post-crisis, And this ship which contained a pocket universe and it towards earth at the near speed of light
It will only destroy continent because Superman and others slowing it
It approaching The Speed Of Light
https://postimg.cc/7Gz8qYzL
It containing a pocket universe which stated in comics multiple times
https://postimg.cc/VSpPybdT
https://postimg.cc/3yyzZJnZ
Again, Could you really read the comics before you posting your lies?

AlbertoJohnAvil
..None of that really addressed my point

a "pocket universe" is unquantifiable unless size is stated

Lol what?

Did you read the scan? The scan says it's an extenction level event, which is actually multi-continental damage output.Do you want me to post it again?

qwertyuiop1998
..None of that really addressed my point

a "pocket universe" is unquantifiable unless size is stated

Lol what?

Did you read the scan? The scan says it's an extenction level event, which is actually multi-continental damage output.Do you want me to post it again?
"They are actually slowing the rate of descent!"
"BuT with the barrier between universes breached. It will certainly destroy me. They have forced me to change my plans.If I am to survive to finish this. I MUST REVERSE THE ENGINES AND USE THIS IMPACT"
"Sensors say it's slowing. Impossibly fast. Those engines ignore physics"
It stated clearly Was superman and others slowing it and forcing Doomslayer to reverse it engine........In your own scans laughing

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/G4jHRsWR/asw.jpg

It's planetary in scale and range, but it's not gonna destroy the entire planet, rather just really badly damage it's surface and end most life.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
"BuT with the barrier between universes breached. It will certainly destroy me. They have forced me to change my plans.If I am to survive to finish this. I MUST REVERSE THE ENGINES AND USE THIS IMPACT"
"Sensors say it's slowing. Impossibly fast. Those engines ignore physics"
It stated clearly Was superman and others slowing it and forcing Doomslayer to reverse it engine........In your own scans laughing

So you didn't read the part where I said

"without aid"

?

Superman didn't accomplish it alone and needed help hence my original point. You're not really saying anything new

Super-fan1230
Superman has moved the whole Krypton under red sunlight during post crisis days , just saying

qwertyuiop1998
And the size of that pocket universe/The ship
Stated by Steel it practically endless
"That corridor....sensors say....That could lead to.....vast distances....And ENDLESS DROP"
https://postimg.cc/4mSDH913
And Superman needs decades to find it's core
https://postimg.cc/9rrS2fjH

AlbertoJohnAvil
...Ok?

They blatantly stated twice that it was a continenal level threat. All that's needed

qwertyuiop1998
So you didn't read the part where I said

"without aid"

?

Superman didn't accomplish it alone and needed help hence my original point. You're not really saying anything new
And I ain't say he did it by himself, What I have problem is you twisting the comics story. I know there are different interpretations for comics, But this isn't one of them.
The comics showed clearly is Superman slowing the ship down so making Doomslayer had to reverse the engine, The two factors make the ship only could destroy continent

LordGod
Qwerty trying to discuss context.

Admirable, my friend, but they don't care. All they want to do is lowball Superman in a thread that doesn't even involve him. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
And I ain't say he did it by himself, What I have problem is you twisting the comics story. I know there are different interpretations for comics, But this isn't one of them.
The comics showed clearly is Superman slowing the ship down so making Doomslayer had to reverse the engine, The two factors make the ship only could destroy continent

That's a blatant lie

The SHIP FROM THE START was stated to be an extincition level threat

You need me to post scans again?

qwertyuiop1998
...Ok?

They blatantly stated twice that it was a continenal level threat. All that's needed ONLY WHEN SUPERMAN SLOWING IT DOWN
"I must reverse the engines and use this impact, Merely to destroy a continent"
↑This is what stated by Doomslayer when Superman slowing the ship descent rate↑

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/qgnDp8GW/Screenshot-11.png

The scan blatantly tells you what type of threat is was, nowhere they did it ever mention "HEY SUPERMAN'S SLOWING DOWN IT COULD ONLY DESTROY A CONTINENT"

You just made that up

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm at work right now. I'll debunk you with full depth when I come back, this is hilarious

qwertyuiop1998
That's a blatant lie

The SHIP FROM THE START was stated to be an extincition level threat

You need me to post scans again? It was stated Planetary extinction. And even when Superman slowing it: The breaching of two universes barrier will destroy Doomslayer who basically is the future version of Doomsday

AlbertoJohnAvil
duh. Obviously it's planetary extincition which further proves my point. Let me educate you

Earth once got struck by a planet similar to the size of Mars, yet wasnt destroyed. The impact superheated the Earth and made its surface molten, then the debris that shot off into space and formed the moon. And this was from a PLANET and it disnt even destroy the Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2lRpiediP8&feature=youtu.be& amp;fbclid=IwAR1P8cHutjKO21BWJ2Eu9Mt2JSrOwimaQOw0N
NXTYIIZcpnQmkMFLAv5cyg

That's what they mean in the scan. It's not a "solar system busting attack" or a universe type scale which you want it to be.

qwertyuiop1998
https://i.postimg.cc/qgnDp8GW/Screenshot-11.png

The scan blatantly tells you what type of threat is was, nowhere they did it ever mention "HEY SUPERMAN'S SLOWING DOWN IT COULD ONLY DESTROY A CONTINENT"

You just made that up
When Superman slowing the ship descent rate down, Doomslayer says:
And then he trying to slow it even more because
"BuT with the barrier between universes breached. It will certainly destroy me"
He reversed the engines to make the impact only destroying a continent
"I MUST REVERSE THE ENGINES AND USE THIS IMPACT. Merely to destroy a continent"
What the diffcult to understand such elementary level story?

qwertyuiop1998
duh. Obviously it's planetary extincition which further proves my point. Let me educate you

Earth once got struck by a planet similar to the size of Mars, yet wasnt destroyed. The impact superheated the Earth and made its surface molten, then the debris that shot off into space and formed the moon. And this was from a PLANET and it disnt even destroy the Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2lRpiediP8&feature=youtu.be& amp;fbclid=IwAR1P8cHutjKO21BWJ2Eu9Mt2JSrOwimaQOw0N
NXTYIIZcpnQmkMFLAv5cyg

That's what they mean in the scan. It's not a "solar system busting attack" or a universe type scale which you want it to be. Is the comics trying to show the exactly event of " Earth once got struck by a planet similar to the size of Mars".No,It showing us was a ship that containing a pocket universe at near light speed towards to earth. Put it in simple: You're trying to prove your point by using two completely different things.
And again, I never said it is a "solar system busting attack" or a universe type scale, All I posted posts in this thread only countering your " It only continenal level " point, And you trying to prove that point by twisting what showed in the story

qwertyuiop1998
Alberto, You had been making a bunch of words that I didn't say
First, You said I was saying Superman accomplished that feat by himself, But in fact, I never said that.
And then, You said I was saying Superman accomplished a "solar system busting attack" or a universe type scale feat. But ALL what I said only concerned in two points:
First: It not a satellite, It was a ship that contained pocket universe, And it heading toward earth at near light speed(BTW, If you really want to use a real life events to be proof, Just tell me how much energy will the ship carry?).
Second: You twisting the comics story to prove your point: You using scans that Superman slowing it and it has forced Doomslayer to slowing this ship even more made it merely could destroy a continent which stated......Well, IN YOUR OWN SCANS
https://postimg.cc/F1T67rz9
https://postimg.cc/6yS1fMCg

AlbertoJohnAvil
What?

The scan you posted literally states that the impact won't destroy all life on earth due to Superman slowing it down. Literally right here

Infront of your face

Superman and the others slowing it down only decreased the initial impact, the total impact beforehand was stated to be planetary extincition

https://i.postimg.cc/ZBBBPpm6/byta.jpg

qwertyuiop1998
What?

The scan you posted literally states that the impact won't destroy all life on earth due to Superman slowing it down. Literally right here

Infront of your face

Superman and the others slowing it down only decreased the initial impact, the total impact beforehand was stated to be planetary extincition

https://i.postimg.cc/ZBBBPpm6/byta.jpg
So you accept that ship only could destroy a continent is due to Superman slowing it down?
Trying to explain that you posted before

nowhere they did it ever mention "HEY SUPERMAN'S SLOWING DOWN IT COULD ONLY DESTROY A CONTINENT"

You just made that up
Nowhere they did it ever mention? laughing

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wait you know that "planetary extincition" is only multi continental level damage right?

Do I need to show a source or something?

qwertyuiop1998
Wait you know that "planetary extincition" is only multi continental level damage right?

Do I need to show a source or something? I never denied it was planetary extinction. What my points always are:you using the scans Superman slowing it down to it only could destroy continent as a proof(This is the mainly reason why I said you're making lies at the first place), And you said it only just a satellite, But in fact it was a ship that contained a pocket universe and heading toward earth at the near light speed

Galan007
Why are random Superman showings being discussed in a thread that he's not even in?

Please get back on topic.

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
Superman has moved the whole Krypton under red sunlight during post crisis days , just saying

tkitna
If Hulk was pissed off enough and long enough, I dont see why he couldnt.

BrolyBlack

carver9
He could do it, easily.

xJLxKing

AlbertoJohnAvil
He lifted the weight of a star, he could effortlessly do it

MrMind
hulk breaks his own chest trying to do one rep

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol really?

Wait you guys realize it's been noted and confirmed in comics that Hulk's power best work the more you push against him the stronger he will push back stated here:

https://i.postimg.cc/68wFNr5c/he.png

His dynamic power is entirely different from Superman, his source, and power source doesn't operate the same way Superman does

h1a8

He can?

A billion times easier than Superman.

Remember Hulk's feat takes the strength of destroying millions (if not billions) of planets with a single blow.

carver9
Lol really?

Wait you guys realize it's been noted and confirmed in comics that Hulk's power best work the more you push against him the stronger he will push back stated here:

https://i.postimg.cc/68wFNr5c/he.png

His dynamic power is entirely different from Superman, his source, and power source doesn't operate the same way Superman does

Lol... stop falling for them?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>