Worldbreaker Hulk vs Death Seed Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins

xJLxKing
DSS

tkitna
Sentry

BrolyBlack
Sentry

carver9
Hulk

h1a8
Stalemate. Sentry would keep forming.

Super-fan1230
you can't be serious , DSS is on an whole other level

lawest9
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
you can't be serious , DSS is on an whole other level You're forgetting who it was that said "Hulk".

h1a8
How would either permanently put the other down?
Sentry can't harm this version of Hulk and this version of Hulk cannot prevent Sentry from re-forming

DarkSaint85
Bfr is still an option.

And only one of these guys can fly.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk

Based on?

Stoic
DS Sentry wins this. He had full control and knowledge of his abilities, even claiming to know the future.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
DS Sentry wins this. He had full control and knowledge of his abilities, even claiming to know the future.

How would he be able to damage the Hulk?
And if he did somehow manage to damage the Hulk, how would he prevent Hulk from healing nigh instantly?

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
How would he be able to damage the Hulk?
And if he did somehow manage to damage the Hulk, how would he prevent Hulk from healing nigh instantly?

BFR is still an option, which is considered a forum win. Also DS Sentry knew how to use his abilities to their fullest, which means he could reenact the power move that he pulled on the Molecule Man.

Magnon
Wasn't WBH's "worldbreaking" feat, in fact, caused by a wish? Hulk's deepest desire is to beat his wife endlessly, while murdering billions and destroying the whole world. And this wish came true via dark dimension magic?

Stoic
Originally posted by Magnon
Wasn't WBH's "worldbreaking" feat, in fact, caused by a wish? Hulk's deepest desire is to beat his wife endlessly, while murdering billions and destroying the whole world. And this wish came true via dark dimension magic?

Re-read the entire arc. You missed a few things. Actually in order to get a full picture of Heart of the Monster, you may want to read everything on the Hulk from Planet Hulk up until HOTM.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon

Smdh. Read the comic

h1a8
BFR is still an option, which is considered a forum win. Also DS Sentry knew how to use his abilities to their fullest, which means he could reenact the power move that he pulled on the Molecule Man.

I disagree that DS Sentry had MM powers (that version never used them). Plus Sentry's powers don't bypass durability.

Yes Bfr is an option.

tkitna
I disagree that DS Sentry had MM powers (that version never used them). Plus Sentry's powers don't bypass durability.

Yes Bfr is an option.

He was creating sand giants. He did have MM powers.

Sin I AM
Meh. These two versions are poor versus threads choices. One lacks feats and the other feats are suspect due to outside sources.

Stoic
There was nothing suspect about HOTM, or the arc that led up to it. You're overthinking it.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
He was creating sand giants. He did have MM powers.

Post the scans

Also, he never used MM like powers on anyone ever. He ALWAYS fought them straight up. So either he couldn't or he wouldn't (in character).

Also, you must prove that DS MM like powers bypass durability. Especially since he could have used it on Exitar.

Stoic
Post the scans

Also, he never used MM like powers on anyone ever. He ALWAYS fought them straight up. So either he couldn't or he wouldn't (in character).

Also, you must prove that DS MM like powers bypass durability. Especially since he could have used it on Exitar.

He had full knowledge and control of his powers. What don't you understand? Sentry is as great as Robert Reynolds imagines him to be.

Sin I AM
There was nothing suspect about HOTM, or the arc that led up to it. You're overthinking it.

Not at all. EVERYTIME a WBH thread pops up posters mention the ambiguity of the wish and if it amped him. That version of Hulk is suspect

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not at all. EVERYTIME a WBH thread pops up posters mention the ambiguity of the wish and if it amped him. That version of Hulk is suspect

It didn't amp him. This is why I've mentioned that people need to read from Planet Hulk to Heart of the Monster in order to see to full picture. The Green Scar had the ability to consciously ramp up to those levels and beyond in an instant (he learned how to do this on Sakaar). He could have destroyed the Earth the moment after making his speech during WW Hulk.

Sin I AM
It didn't amp him. This is why I've mentioned that people need to read from Planet Hulk to Heart of the Monster in order to see to full picture. The Green Scar had the ability to consciously ramp up to those levels and beyond in an instant (he learned how to do this on Sakaar). He could have destroyed the Earth the moment after making his speech during WW Hulk.

Sure Stoic.

tkitna
Post the scans

I'll post the scans this time, but please read a comic before posting in these threads from now on.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Uncanny-Avengers-2012/Issue-15?id=3953#9
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Uncanny-Avengers-2012/Issue-15?id=3953#10

I would say this is bypassing durability wouldnt you?
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Uncanny-Avengers-2012/Issue-15?id=3953#11

or here
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Uncanny-Avengers-2012/Issue-15?id=3953#12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.