Lobo Clones vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Lobo Clones vs Asgard (Siege)

Note: The Asgard during Siege arc. This army clones:

https://imgur.com/gyXnX0l

MrMind
Lobo wins, one Lobo is enough, with all the clones it's overkill

Flyattractor
All of Asgard is nothing but a jobber force to make ThorBoy look good. They Lose and Lose HARD!

Galan007
Thing with the Lobo clones is that they eventually reach a point where they just start killing each other until only one remains -- this has happened any time we've seen a Lobo clone army on panel(it's an easy way for writers to explain why there still aren't trillions of Lobos running around the universe.

Pretty sure they only start doing that once the battle is over, though.

Flyattractor
They only do THAT after Everyone Else is Dead. SO Asgard is FRAGGED Either Way.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. Before that point, they're perfectly capable of fighting together.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Galan007
Thing with the Lobo clones is that they eventually reach a point where they just start killing each other until only one remains -- this has happened any time we've seen a Lobo clone army on panel(it's an easy way for writers to explain why there still aren't trillions of Lobos running around the universe.

Pretty sure they only start doing that once the battle is over, though.

But shouldn't that just make even more clones?

DarkSaint85
Depends how they kill. If their aim is to see who's the Main Man, they'd do so without prolonging things i.e. spilling blood. So choking/strangling would be the way, or breaking necks etc.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends how they kill. If their aim is to see who's the Main Man, they'd do so without prolonging things i.e. spilling blood. So choking/strangling would be the way, or breaking necks etc.

I know what you're arguing but unless nobody is stiking anyone, odds are blood would still be drawn with that many fighters. Yeah I'm saying **** you to suspension of disbelief, but I already had it BEFORE the writer tried to explain away them not continuously cloning. laughing

LordGod
Evidently you can be "fragged" without losing a drop of blood. stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Hammers are blunt and thus don't cut you.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
He also found a way to kill his entire race when just a kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.