If you were to make a SW movie..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
So, imagine you had to make a SW film with legends or canon characters who have never appeared in the trilogies or the recent spin-off, so you have to cast the best actor you think would fit the role perfectly. Who would you choose?

Imo:

Quinlan Vos - Jason Momoa (they kind look alike if he shaves)

Assajj Ventress - Elizabeth Debicki

Mother Talzin - Maggie Smith

Kyle Katarn - James Dornan (?)

A Sharad Hett/ Darth Krayt - Julian McMahon

Lord Kaan - Sean Bean

Darth Bane - Bruce Willis

who would you choose instead? also if you want to add more characters you are welcome

razminr11
I think the main one I'd change is:
Darth Bane - Lawrence Fishbourne (but closer to Matrix-era Fishbourne if I could)

But I'd also add:
Valkorion - Christoph Waltz
Exar Kun - Mads Mikkelsen
Thrawn - Lars Mikkelsen

And prolly others, but I'm blanking on more decent choices of character - actor.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Total Warrior

Darth Bane - Bruce Willis I'm assuming this is the version of Darth Bane that looks chronically tired and old, and who just wants to get through each scene so he can grab his paycheck, go home, and nap?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'm assuming this is the version of Darth Bane that looks chronically tired and old, and who just wants to get through each scene so he can grab his paycheck, go home, and nap? of course :P

Rebel95
Keanu reeves - Jacen Solo

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Rebel95
Keanu reeves - Jacen Solo Too old.

Freedon Nadd
I would make a Star Wars movie that has Alan Moore's Watchmen atmosphere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.