If Capt. Marvel is a 100 then what are these others?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1. Superman ( current )
2. Hulk ( green scar )
3. Thor ( classic )
4. Orion
5.Namor
6. Wonder Women
7. Gladiator
8. Sentry ( regular version )
9. Majestic
10. Hyperion
11. Captain Atom
12. Silver Surfer

lawest9
This is Billy btw.......

lawest9
Bump

carver9
1. Superman ( current ) - 105
2. Hulk ( green scar ) - 125
3. Thor ( classic ) - 100
4. Orion - 100
5.Namor - 90
6. Wonder Women - 100
7. Gladiator - 100
8. Sentry ( regular version ) - 105
9. Majestic - 100
10. Hyperion - 105 (average)
11. Captain Atom - 90
12. Silver Surfer - 100

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
1. Superman ( current ) 150
2. Hulk ( green scar ) 150
3. Thor ( classic ) 150
4. Orion 150
5.Namor 100
6. Wonder Women 125
7. Gladiator 150
8. Sentry ( regular version ) 150
9. Majestic 150
10. Hyperion 150
11. Captain Atom 125
12. Silver Surfer 150

carver9
Wtf

Stoic
Captain Marvel hasn't done much yet Carver. This thread seems to be a bit premature IMO. But I agree, that Namor is roughly 95-100 when compared to Captain Marvel, or Black Adam. This rest IMO are above Billy, and Majestic is about 105-110.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Captain Marvel hasn't done much yet Carver. This thread seems to be a bit premature IMO. Please explain, he has done quite a bit honestly.

panthergod
Originally posted by zopzop

Laughable..

Stoic
Please explain, he has done quite a bit honestly.

What has he done?

lawest9
What has he done? Here is his page below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3iwq7x/respect_captain_marvel_dc_postcrisis/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Stoic
Here is his page below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3iwq7x/respect_captain_marvel_dc_postcrisis/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Okay. I'm not sure what your point is for the respect thread? It doesn't place him above the majority of the characters on the list IMO. but he does tie with a few. Namor being one of them, or so close that a battle between them would last for days. You put up a stacked group of Mid-High Heralds. Billy is Mid Herald, when weighed against the likes of Superman, and the Silver Surfer. Thor only makes it that high at base levels due to Mjolnir, which was proven while he was Unworthy of Mjolnir. Otherwise Thor was operating at Low-Mid Herald levels which would have put him on Firelord's levels. However, that's just my opinion.

lawest9
Glsd you put that as just your opinion, Billy is high herald in his own right, he took a bombardment that literally turned him inside out and stated that none of the other heroes with him would have survived it, also you are selling Thor short as well.

panthergod
Okay. I'm not sure what your point is for the respect thread? It doesn't place him above the majority of the characters on the list IMO. but he does tie with a few. Namor being one of them, or so close that a battle between them would last for days. You put up a stacked group of Mid-High Heralds. Billy is Mid Herald, when weighed against the likes of Superman, and the Silver Surfer. Thor only makes it that high at base levels due to Mjolnir, which was proven while he was Unworthy of Mjolnir. Otherwise Thor was operating at Low-Mid Herald levels which would have put him on Firelord's levels. However, that's just my opinion.

You dont even read comics, clearly.

Nothing you're saying is doing anything but ,make it clear that nothing you say is to be taken seriously.

Just so you know.

Captain Marvel=Black Adam. period. go ahead and argue that.. lol. .. Namor(classic anyway) is equal to Adam. or.. lmaooo Captain Atom, who got curbstomped by Mary Marvel.

and technically going by board rules, that means Earth 5 Cap, who lifts all of Creation with Superman.

lawest9
Yes the infinite books or some such. I've forgotten about that feat.

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
You dont even read comics, clearly.

Nothing you're saying is doing anything but ,make it clear that nothing you say is to be taken seriously.

Just so you know.

Captain Marvel=Black Adam. period. go ahead and argue that.. lol. .. Namor(classic anyway) is equal to Adam. or.. lmaooo Captain Atom, who got curbstomped by Mary Marvel.

and technically going by board rules, that means Earth 5 Cap, who lifts all of Creation with Superman.

Clearly you're an a s s h o l e that that has no idea what I read, and is destined to be perma-banned. Lifting creation? Quantify that tough guy.

Magnon
Depends. How many Wonder Women are we talking about? How many ARE there? Diana, Donna, ..?

panthergod
Clearly you're an a s s h o l e that that has no idea what I read, and is destined to be perma-banned. Lifting creation? Quantify that tough guy.

Concession accepted that you have absolutely no way whatsoever of refuting my point, and if it was sarcasm, it was shitty.

Cap being 'mid herald', in comparison to Superman and Surfer?

Superman, for example, has been fighting Skyfathers as peers since the early 2000s.

Even pretending that he is less than trans tier in innate power since OWAW is trolling.

Classic Namor got outperformed by Classic Wonder Man and Hercules.

Stop pretending your opinions are anything more than jokes from someone who knows nothing about these characters.

Go ahead an argue that either of them are a rival to Cap, who consistently matched pre-No Limits Superman in direct comparisons..

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
Concession accepted that you have absolutely no way whatsoever of refuting my point, and if it was sarcasm, it was shitty.

Cap being 'mid herald', in comparison to Superman and Surfer?

Superman, for example, has been fighting Skyfathers as peers since the early 2000s.

Even pretending that he is less than trans tier in innate power since OWAW is trolling.

Classic Namor got outperformed by Classic Wonder Man and Hercules.

Stop pretending your opinions are anything more than jokes from someone who knows nothing about these characters.

Go ahead an argue that either of them are a rival to Cap, who consistently matched pre-No Limits Superman in direct comparisons..

Hercules held up the sky. What does that mean exactly? Quantify how much he lifted. Quantify all of creation? Hercules is Mid Herald as well. Namor on land was a completely different beast than he is today. Keep up. And why would I concede to an arrogant moron like you? Good question right? Let me answer, I wouldn't. The Surfer fought well above his weight class during Annihilation as well, but you're looking for the low level feats and showings for Marvel, while only looking at the highs for DC. I wasn't being sarcastic, I was just telling it as it is. You're an A S S H O L E dude, get used to people viewing you in that light.

panthergod
Hercules held up the sky. What does that mean exactly? Quantify how much he lifted. Quantify all of creation? Hercules is Mid Herald as well.

and Cap is well above him in strength, at least a rival to peak confidence Gladiator, who is also stronger than Thor/Hercules on average.

a 'sky'<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<an Infinite Multiverse. period.

This was Underwater. Classic WM>Classic Namor, period, and Hercules was above either.

Cap is above all of them.

Your stupid argument do the conceding for me.

Destroying you here, with ease, is simply a formality. you're simply an amusing distraction, nothing more.

So what..? He did nothing superior to Cap in relative power, whatsoever.

You dont read either company, apparently, which is why nothing you're saying is relevant.

But keep trying.

Amuse me some more.

Your desperate ad hominem cowardice is duly noted, son. But keep being the desperate ignorant person eager to remain ignorant about subject you aren't capable of grasping while flayling around with weak insults. Children's stories are beyond you. That's how goofy you are.

Stoic
Namor went toe to toe with Hyperion who has exhibited planetary level strength. Low ball all you'd like, but Namor was able to contend with an Avengers roster that routed the Dark Celestials. Also I'm not interested in what you think of me. You don't know me, and you can give the tough guy act a rest killer. Discussing this with you will obviously go nowhere, because your entire stance on Marvel is deplorable. All you do is lowball fictional characters, and become irate over shit that doesn't exist.

panthergod
Namor went toe to toe with Hyperion who has exhibited planetary level
strength.

So..?

Hyperion was a high end Top tier. nothing more.

And that's not 'Classic' Namor.

Again, not Classic namor

Let's see anything Surfer has ever done that is comparable.

You're the idiot pretending as if his laughable pathetic insults take the place of a legit argument.

Your desperation at your utter ignorance being called out is amusing, I'll give you that.

I already accepted your concession.

You know nothing about these characters, and have nothing valid to say about them.

That's already been established, kid.

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.