Who was a Better Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Poll

dadudemon
Dangit.

I accidentally voted for JP.

I wanted to vote for Ledger. My bad.

Seriously, Ledger. Much better.

Eon Blue

TheVaultDweller
T6LWmD9YRpU

Phoenix delivered an amazing performance with the character he was given, but if we're talking about who is the better Clown Prince of Crime, it's definitely Ledger's Joker.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Dangit.

I accidentally voted for JP.

I wanted to vote for Ledger. My bad.

Seriously, Ledger. Much better.

How could you screw up something so simple, my simple-minded friend? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
No love for Nicholson?

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How could you screw up something so simple, my simple-minded friend? roll eyes (sarcastic)

At least I can peepee all by myself with no help! uhuh

Edit - In other polls systems not made with a mid-2000s VBulletin Board system, you can change your vote.

Josh_Alexander
Ledger without a doubt for me.

He is the best representation of the Joker 'overall'.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Surtur
No love for Nicholson?

He should have been in the poll. Not to mention Hammill.

==

That said, Phoenix is the performance I enjoyed more. I saw more of what i look for in the Joker in Phoenix than I did in Ledger.

Bentley
I guess they did not put Hamill in the poll because he was obviously the superior one.

Ridley_Prime
https://i.imgur.com/gp0u1Ij.jpg

Anyone that isn't Leto's is a winner.

Surtur

BruceSkywalker
ledger
hamil
romero
nicholson
phoenix

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
At least I can peepee all by myself with no help! uhuh

Edit - In other polls systems not made with a mid-2000s VBulletin Board system, you can change your vote.

You need to be taken out back and beaten

Dr Will Hatch
Phoenix Joker isn't actually The Joker, it's one of the Joker's fantasies about where he came from. Ledger Joker was the real deal.

jaden_2.0
Phoenix did the better performance but it wasn't really the Joker. So by that measure it was Ledger (who I still think got massively overrated for the role simply because he died shortly after it)

Insane Titan
Nicholson

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Phoenix Joker isn't actually The Joker, it's one of the Joker's fantasies about where he came from. Ledger Joker was the real deal.

thumb up thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
He should have been in the poll.

You don't think that... you know... Nicholson played himself, as usual?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Nicholson

thumb up

Hamill
Nicholson
Romero
Ledger
Not Leto

Aint seen "Joker" Yet.

StiltmanFTW
Go and see it, then.

steverules_2
Ledger for me

Flyattractor
I wait for the Crowds to thin out.

I hate sitting next to a Crazy Stilts Level Fan Boy.

juggernaut74
I feel we haven't seen enough of Phoenix Joker because he was only really Joker in a small portion of the film so Ledger wins by default.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Little Fly is scared of leaving his basement? wink

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor

StiltmanFTW
They're not letting you leave, are they?

https://i.ibb.co/9yLFVJ6/flysux.png

Flyattractor
That is funny. Especially coming from a Living in a Fantasy Troll Land like You do.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Phoenix did the better performance but it wasn't really the Joker. So by that measure it was Ledger (who I still think got massively overrated for the role simply because he died shortly after it) Essentially this (though I don't think Ledger was all that overrated, maybe he shouldn't have taken the Oscar but I don't remember who he was up against), and anyone who thinks Ledger's performance was better than Phoenix's was is delusional, btw. thumb up

Dramatic Gecko
When you consider Heath Ledger's actual personality and mannerisms... how he transformed into the joker like that bewilders me. He broke the character away from a slapstick gangster and to a much darker, psychological place.

Joaquin already had the foundations to be A joker imo.

I agree that The Dark Knight in general is not as good of a performance but Heath is the greater actor in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.