Can Batman escape Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Can Bruce infiltrate Wakanda, Obtain information about Vibranium, And get out without being detected

-Pr-
He's Batman, so yes.

StiltmanFTW
He gets eaten alive by the locals.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's Batman, so yes.

smh that doesn't mean nothing

-Pr-
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
smh that doesn't mean nothing

You're right, it doesn't mean nothing. It means something.

A master of stealth and infiltration is tasked with infiltrating a place and stealing information. Sounds like something Batman would do.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You're right, it doesn't mean nothing. It means something.

A master of stealth and infiltration is tasked with infiltrating a place and stealing information. Sounds like something Batman would do.

Rich dude trained in steath with tech vs the country lead by a dude born into training in and protecting a whole country from stealth. Which one is more logical to you

-Pr-
Well, there's your problem: There's nothing logical about Batman. He regularly does shit he has no business doing, but he does it enough that it's a part of the character.

I'm not saying it's good, or that it makes sense. Just that it is.

Way to lowball Batman, though.

StiltmanFTW
I told him that already, you're wasting your time.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Well, there's your problem: There's nothing logical about Batman. He regularly does shit he has no business doing, but he does it enough that it's a part of the character.

I'm not saying it's good, or that it makes sense. Just that it is.

Way to lowball Batman, though.

yeah he's great in it, but not into Wakanda they are the masters of countering they were invisible to not only the world but the goddamn Universe for centuries

Shabazz916
if its a batman comic... yes... if its neutral no...

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I told him that already, you're wasting your time.

lol.

yeah he's great in it, but not into Wakanda they are the masters of countering they were invisible to not only the world but the goddamn Universe for centuries

I never disputed any of that, but... He's Batman. I know it seems like a silly answer, and yet, it's a valid one. He regularly gets past shit he shouldn't. They made a psychopathic furry the single best stealth-operator in DC and crosses the line in to Marty-Stu so many times that it's just something you have to accept about the guy.

And it's not even like I'm attaching a no-limits fallacy to the guy, because he HAS snuck past shit as sensitive as Wakanda's tech before.

Sin I AM
erm

hasn't Klaw snuck into Wakanda like a million times?

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Sin I AM
erm

hasn't Klaw snuck into Wakanda like a million times?

thats for story purposes

AlbertoJohnAvil
lol.

I never disputed any of that, but... He's Batman. I know it seems like a silly answer, and yet, it's a valid one. He regularly gets past shit he shouldn't. They made a psychopathic furry the single best stealth-operator in DC and crosses the line in to Marty-Stu so many times that it's just something you have to accept about the guy.

And it's not even like I'm attaching a no-limits fallacy to the guy, because he HAS snuck past shit as sensitive as Wakanda's tech before.

It's not a lowball to batman at all. Batman trained to be who he is vs a country founded on the principle of protecting it's resources to the point of xenophobia/isolationism. That country is headed up by someone who matches and/or exceeds batman and has created tech to make sure no one less than him has an easy time infiltrating the country. You know this

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Shabazz916
thats for story purposes Pretty much everything is.

I'm quite certain if I would actually care enough and search I'd find many examples of people sneaking around in Wakanda without BP or anyone else noticing.

It's quite important to point out that it's a hell of a lot easier to sneak into a country/city than it is to infiltrate a single facility.

DarkSaint85
Of course he can.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Of course he can.

feats?

DarkSaint85
feats?

I've posted them for you before, in the Cap America thread, of him sneaking and infiltrating various places. We have a search function on the site.

Parmaniac
I' rather see actual on panel feats of Wakanda keeping out spies.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I've posted them for you before, in the Cap America thread, of him sneaking and infiltrating various places. We have a search function on the site.

for places as secure as Wakanda?

No, you haven't which is why im asking

DarkSaint85
for places as secure as Wakanda?

No, you haven't which is why im asking

Feats of Wakanda keeping people out?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I' rather see actual on panel feats of Wakanda keeping out spies. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Feats of Wakanda keeping people out? See? laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Well we have at least SOME idea of Bats sneakiness. And as per OP, it's not like he has to even interact with the locals (which would obv arouse suspicion, especially if he starts asking about vibranium).

All he needs is to don say his camo suit (which hid him from Wraith and Superman iirc) , boom tube into Wakanda, and.....just hang out. Vibranium is used pretty extensively in Wakanda, he could just go to the local equivalent of the bike shop and soon learn about it's properties.

Not as if he needs to assassinate Tchalla, or pose as a Dora Milaje, or become Shuri's husband.

I mean, he could even pose as a wealthy businessman who wishes to do business there. Common knowledge rules mean that Wakanda would know Bruce Wayne as a philanthropic businessman - no sneaking needed. He could simply go and ask, lol.

SamZED
Deadpool succeeded. So Batman might. stick out tongue

Bentley
Klaw and Deadpool >>> Batman

AlbertoJohnAvil
Feats of Wakanda keeping people out?

feats lol go read Doom wars... Doom had to prep is ass off to and had inside help just to get to Wakanda.. go ahead n read to the end n see what happen to Doom

https://i.postimg.cc/gwvSGRkV/dom.jpg

same with klaw he had tons a prep... but that was his panther dad that let klaw get in..
Batman may get in but he isn't getting out unnoticed is it has never happened
https://i.postimg.cc/WhkMRV4r/ved.jpg

Black dwarf he learned that way also..
Same with IronMan Doom.. even Namor.. pre phoenix force
https://i.postimg.cc/vD1n9yfj/hw.jpg

Or how about when Tony super plotted against black panther n made the plastic ghost armor...
the soul purpose was to infiltrate wakanda
you can go ahead n read that to
I'll fast foward this is what happen to Tony
https://i.postimg.cc/nXdV0jt1/fau.jpg

nobody has pulled it off without inside help.

DarkSaint85
But all he needs is to get information about vibranium.....not steal a sample lmao.

Sin I AM
feats lol go read Doom wars... Doom had to prep is ass off to and had inside help just to get to Wakanda.. go ahead n read to the end n see what happen to Doom

https://i.postimg.cc/gwvSGRkV/dom.jpg

same with klaw he had tons a prep... but that was his panther dad that let klaw get in..
Batman may get in but he isn't getting out unnoticed is it has never happened
https://i.postimg.cc/WhkMRV4r/ved.jpg

Black dwarf he learned that way also..
Same with IronMan Doom.. even Namor.. pre phoenix force
https://i.postimg.cc/vD1n9yfj/hw.jpg

Or how about when Tony super plotted against black panther n made the plastic ghost armor...
the soul purpose was to infiltrate wakanda
you can go ahead n read that to
I'll fast foward this is what happen to Tony
https://i.postimg.cc/nXdV0jt1/fau.jpg

nobody has pulled it off without inside help.

This is the stupidest phucking argument ever.

AlbertoJohnAvil
This is the stupidest phucking argument ever.

explain

Diesldude
surprised no one has brought up exploding stars yet.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool succeeded. So Batman might. stick out tongue

Deadpool is so cartoony most don't even consider anything he does canon. Did you even read how he did it?

He still got caught in the end too.....

-Pr-
It's not a lowball to batman at all. Batman trained to be who he is vs a country founded on the principle of protecting it's resources to the point of xenophobia/isolationism. That country is headed up by someone who matches and/or exceeds batman and has created tech to make sure no one less than him has an easy time infiltrating the country. You know this

So your argument is essentially... They'd find a way to stop him because they're that well-trained?

Doesn't sound any more valid or invalid than what I said, tbh.

StiltmanFTW
explain

Read your own post, broski.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So your argument is essentially... They'd find a way to stop him because they're that well-trained?

Doesn't sound any more valid or invalid than what I said, tbh.

Wakandan don't **** with people they don't know and they are paranoid as **** about colonizers

DarkSaint85
But they are perfectly fine in selling their vibranium off.

Adam Grimes
Any decent feller to point me in the right direction for a nice Wakanda-keeping-people-out respect thread? thumb up

Bentley
Kang conquered Wakanda.

This has absolutely no bearing in the thread kangbiscuits

AlbertoJohnAvil
But they are perfectly fine in selling their vibranium off.

Pick a struggle or say you are trolling. Proof was dropped that nobody snuck in and got out without help. Don't lean on he's a business man that can just walk right in and ask because there's never been a situation where that's happened.

Wakanda isn' t open to outsiders.. so i don't know how he is going to just pose as some rich guy..
Tony has made a whole armor that was suppose to bypass all of Wakanda defense failed.. Stealth suit not working
Hell Bucky had a stealth suit also failed
Boom tube..is outside help from cyborg.. what is he going to boom tube and do... Batman doesn't have the layout to wakanda
you said go to a local bike shop n hang out WTF ... Wakanda isnt a open country you can just go chill in

Sin I AM
explain

Everything you said was either a lie or completely out of context. You couldn't have read Doom Wars and still believe Wakanda can't be infiltrated. You know nothing of Klaw. The rest of your post was just nonsensical bs... Black Dwarf came as a conquerer not a solitary spy. Neither did Namor...lol at Iron Man. It's like you just posted pictures and created your own stories.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Everything you said was either a lie or completely out of context. You couldn't have read Doom Wars and still believe Wakanda can't be infiltrated. You know nothing of Klaw. The rest of your post was just nonsensical bs... Black Dwarf came as a conquerer not a solitary spy. Neither did Namor...lol at Iron Man. It's like you just posted pictures and created your own stories.

lol what? Are you impying I didn't read the comic??

OK show me where I was wrong and I'll admit. Show me the proof

AlbertoJohnAvil
Uh @saint

Not really, wakandan vibranium hasn't been sold by wakanda. When it has been sold it was what was taken through internal smuggling or what ever small amounts given/sold to people seemed friends. Wakanda's net worth doesn't come from selling vibranium

Diesldude
Pick a struggle or say you are trolling. Proof was dropped that nobody snuck in and got out without help. Don't lean on he's a business man that can just walk right in and ask because there's never been a situation where that's happened.

Wakanda isn' t open to outsiders.. so i don't know how he is going to just pose as some rich guy..
Tony has made a whole armor that was suppose to bypass all of Wakanda defense failed.. Stealth suit not working
Hell Bucky had a stealth suit also failed
Boom tube..is outside help from cyborg.. what is he going to boom tube and do... Batman doesn't have the layout to wakanda
you said go to a local bike shop n hang out WTF ... Wakanda isnt a open country you can just go chill in

No offense but do need to have everything spelled out for you?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude
No offense but do need to have everything spelled out for you?

Great rebuttal. Do you just always ride other people and thumbs them up because it's the popular option or do you ever read and understand what's being talked about here

YOU do this alot lmao

StiltmanFTW
It's like you just posted pictures and created your own stories.

That's Alberto's whole modus operandi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.