Thors rep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



carver9
Thor some time back use to be one of the most popular, well establish, most powerful Herald out of the crew and it seems like lately, his stock has fallen. Name 3 fts that he would need to do to achieve at least SOME of his greatness back.

StiltmanFTW
He would need 300 feats at this point, not 3.

Thor's rep was mostly based on lies, anyway. We've mythbusted the shit out of him.

Bentley
Speedblitz Wolverine
Tank Wolverine's claws
Break a skull made of Adamantium with a Hammer Swing.

Bonus: Overload Wolverine's healing factor with a lightning bolt.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Even RKT would fail at those.

He got outperformed by Widow against Castle.

Thor is a non-threat to anyone even remotely familiar with fighting.

LordGod
Thor's stock is dropping almost as fast as Hulk's. smile

DarkSaint85
Yeah I don't think it's that his stock has fallen (there have been the usual low showings, but every character has those), but more that people are getting more clued up.

Look at the street levellers thread. They're not just consisting of scans from the past 5 years.

abhilegend
Not get his skull cracked by Hulk.

LordGod
His stock has definitely fallen IMO.

Thor went through a number of years where he was getting written very poorly, then God of Thunder came out and he was written consistently well again, but after that series finished in 2014 he went into another nosedive that he hasn't recovered from to this day. It is VERY rare for Thor to actually get a decent feat these days. And like you said- the streetlevel thread really opened a lot of eyes as well.


I feel like that thread should be added to one of the forum directories so it doesn't get lost. it really is very informative. Is that possible?

CosmicComet
nothing can be done.

Thor's role is etched into Marvel as being the worf. the dude that makes others look strong. Hulk, Thanos, Tutinax, D level Zodiac villain, his ex girlfiend with cancer. etc.

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah I don't think it's that his stock has fallen (there have been the usual low showings, but every character has those), but more that people are getting more clued up.

Look at the street levellers thread. They're not just consisting of scans from the past 5 years.

thumb up

Exactly.

Thor's greatest "feat" was having some of the most hardcore, zombie-like fanboys on the Internet... without them, he's nothing.

CosmicComet

StiltmanFTW
[email protected] Squall thinking that Thor has a functional penis.

They don their strap-ons and give Thor some hardcore prostate probing till he passes out.

SquallX
Originally posted by CosmicComet
isn't Angela his sister or something? kinky.

There Gods, our moralities means nothing to them.

Loki got plugged by a horse remember.

SquallX

LordGod
Originally posted by LordGod
I feel like that thread should be added to one of the forum directories so it doesn't get lost. it really is very informative. Is that possible? ??

confused

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not get his skull cracked by Hulk.

That's a feat for Hulk, he was also confirmed to be vastly stronger than he previously was. Not an anti for Thor

Thor is still herald level, the guy recently dropped Juggernaut

StiltmanFTW
He couldn't even recover on his own, lmao:

https://i.ibb.co/VxyNgBh/thorsucks.png

**** Thor.

Galan007
Originally posted by LordGod
??

confused Of course it's possible.

Few things, though:
a.) That thread would never get 'lost' in the first place.
b.) It's one of those "where should it be archived?" things.

LordGod
Pin in respect forum. big grin

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Thor some time back use to be one of the most popular, well establish, most powerful Herald out of the crew and it seems like lately, his stock has fallen. Name 3 fts that he would need to do to achieve at least SOME of his greatness back.
Still is.

Unless ure insecure.

A lot of insecuity going on in here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Still is.

3JWaHYiYeE8

Putinbot1
"Thor's a homo". Thor's rep circa 1980's movie Adventures in Babysitting.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Still is.

Unless ure insecure.

A lot of insecuity going on in here. thumb up its pretty scary the lvl of obsession hate Thor has from some posters.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Thor some time back use to be one of the most popular, well establish, most powerful Herald out of the crew and it seems like lately, his stock has fallen. Name 3 fts that he would need to do to achieve at least SOME of his greatness back.

Stop focusing on feat and focus on stories.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Stop focusing on feat and focus on stories.

This. I actually enjoyed Aaron's run, funnily enough.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Stop focusing on feat and focus on stories. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.