Wonder Man vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
big grin Alright the torch passes from one to the next in the age.
When this fight starts you need to realize that Wonder Man doesn't mind having to stop the enemy.

CosmicComet
But what if Wonder man BECOMES the enemy?

Can he stop himself before the wreck of the universe tarnishes his good name? Or will Hank McCoy have to step up to the forefront of scientific limelight to guide the negative charge?

Tough questions. The covenant is undecided.

zopzop
Kurse murderstomps.

lawest9
Kurse has proven too much for Thor in the past ( which may not be saying too much ) don't see Simon being able to do too much here unless he's had a massive upgrade.

tkitna
If there's no handicap for Kurse, this is spite.

Stoic
Wonder Man would lose even if this were a sneak attack.

lawest9
No chance for Simon here.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man.
exists as an ion in the body. Iron (as Fe2+, ferrous ion) is a necessary trace element used by all known living organisms. Iron-containing enzymes, usually containing heme prosthetic groups, participate in catalysis of oxidation reactions in biology, and in transport of a number of soluble gases.
What are the chances.

lawest9
Do believe I read somewhere that Iron is a weakness and detriment to the dark elves, if Simon can utilize that like you just broke it down........then maybe he might have a chance, I just know for the most part that Kurse has tossed Thor around like a rag doll and usually make a point of separating Thor from his hammer, he was beating Beta Ray Bill so bad that Bill had to change back to his true form to escape Kurse.

Both hammer welders are a level above Simon, so his chances here are very slim, but oh well..........who knows? after all these are comics.

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
Do believe I read somewhere that Iron is a weakness and detriment to the dark elves, if Simon can utilize that like you just broke it down........then maybe he might have a chance, I just know for the most part that Kurse has tossed Thor around like a rag doll and usually make a point of separating Thor from his hammer, he was beating Beta Ray Bill so bad that Bill had to change back to his true form to escape Kurse.

Both hammer welders are a level above Simon, so his chances here are very slim, but oh well..........who knows? after all these are comics.
It should be noted, that after Beyonder amped him even that iron weakness didn't stop Kurse after Power Pack dropped an entire building frame made of iron on him. It slowed him down a lot though as he dug himself out from it.

lawest9
Ok....

Wonder Man
Thor usually lost because he would tire if I remember the original story of Kurse right.
Wonder Man can last long enough if he doesn't get caught off guard.
I would love to see this fight to determine how much skill an actor from Hollywood has in the form of fighting ability.

lawest9
I would like to see that pertaining to real life actors and so forth, I don't Wondy as being able to hurt Kurse here.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man could change his form into any new kind of Wonder Man needed.
He literally is necessity.
Really the only one above Wonder Man are people like Impossible Man.

lawest9
If the hammer bros. can't harm Kurse, then I don't see what Simon can change himself into that's going to help him here. Simon is just out matched.

Insane Titan
Kurse break the loser in half

Wonder Man
Wonder Man could depressurize Kurse and cause him to lose the same way that Spectrum loses underwater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.