Night trasher VS Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
who would win this fight

deathslash
Interesting fight. Matt has the skill advantage, but NT has the tech advantage. If we judge them based off of their fights against Bengal and the Punisher, then Dwayne should win with low difficulty.....

Dareangel
Originally posted by deathslash
Interesting fight. Matt has the skill advantage, but NT has the tech advantage. If we judge them based off of their fights against Bengal and the Punisher, then Dwayne should win with low difficulty.....

To tell you the truth, i dont see his superiority based on the fights agains punicher and bengal. with bengal, sure daredevil traded more blows but eventually he won, and it was just the classic comics when it was cool to show the characters trading blows for like 5 pages until someone was the victor. same thing was with daredevil vs sabretooth. you had them trading blows for like the whole issue. against punisher, again trading hits and punisher won thanks to his weapons. now i know he used weapons, but that thing didnt happen when he fought daredevil. his weapons didnt give him the win over mat. i still believe that night trasher will take this thanks to his tech suit. too much for daredevil to handle with his fists alone.

Stoic
Isn't Dwayne dead?

Smurph
Lol, 'night trasher'

Flyattractor
Reminds me of that Twisted Toyfare Theater Gag where Spider-Man wouldn't join the New Warriors cause He wouldn't share a Room with a Guy called "Night Thrasher".

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Reminds me of that Twisted Toyfare Theater Gag where Spider-Man wouldn't join the New Warriors cause He wouldn't share a Room with a Guy called "Night Thrasher".

Yeah well he included the Punisher in that joke as well.

Flyattractor
Can ya Blame Him!

Stoic
Not at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.