Who's faster - Thanos or Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is current, un-weakened Darkseid.

Out of these two characters, who's faster? Reflex, speed, etc...

celeyhyga17
Darkseid's skirt

DarkSaint85
Wasn't DS too fast for even WW to see in his fight with Zeus?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Darkseid's skirt

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

DS lifts it for everyone...

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wasn't DS too fast for even WW to see in his fight with Zeus? You talking about this?

http://i.imgur.com/GxbcAgFh.jpg

Insane Titan
Both have showing of being fast and slow through the years

AbelAnderson
Thanos seems to have better reflexes,and as for speed they're pretty much equal.

panthergod
Darkseid has true super speed. Thanos... doesn't. At all.

Darkseid can speed blitz Thanos, with complete and utter ease.

..and there is nothing the purple teletubbie can do.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
You talking about this?

http://i.imgur.com/GxbcAgFh.jpg

Yasssss.

Also later on when WW follows them, and even though she was only a minute or so behind them, they had caused a ton of destruction.

And this was when he was weakened

-K-M-
Yep. Teenage Darkseid was able to do that and some believe adult DS was taking it serious against Wonder Woman

RadZoa
Death Battle already showed that Darkseid is quite a bit faster than Thanos

Thanos is very slow

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yep. Teenage Darkseid was able to do that and some believe adult DS was taking it serious against Wonder Woman

Even after that Diana felt confident she could take him. She was pissed thr League showed up to stop their fight.

-K-M-

carver9
Lol... why do you keep mentioning that? He shot her in the back while she was focused on something else.

-K-M-

carver9
My argument isnt based on that comment, it's based on their fight.

Even though she got up, it was a struggle. She got backstabbed. There's no way around it. If she wouldve saw the attack coming before the backstab, I feel confident she wouldve blocked it with her bracers because she did it before.

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
Lol is Carver going off topic in his own thread????

Look, we all know who WW has seen fight. She even references it. Cheetah, Flash, Zoom, Superman, Shazam, Grail - her major rogue is a speedster and she herself is no slouch in speed.

And DS was faster than all of them. On panel. Not sure why all this jazz is being debated. She specifically references to Steve out of all the fights she's seen, this is faster.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by RadZoa

Thanos is very slow

You do know that Deathbattle has absolutely no bearing on anything right? The fights shown on that channel is completely useless in these forums

TheHulkster
Originally posted by RadZoa

Thanos is very slow

I watched that. It was laughable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.