Supermans multuversal punch vs Very Well Fed Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
What effect would Superman's punch have against a very well fed big 'G'?

Dareangel
A very well fed Galactus is too G

carver9
Itll probably push Galactus over and that's it.

Diesldude
Gaalctus gets obliterated and the multiverse he's in.

lawest9
++++++++++++++++++++++++

abhilegend
Galactus dies.

Galan007
thumb up

spetznaz

deft
The Galactus head explodes like a balloon.

carver9
@Spetnaz...

Hulk wouldn't even tickle Galactus. I say crazy things sometimes but nothing like that when it comes to Abstracts. Galactus is power personified.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure Galactus is close to being capable of surviving a multiverse-decimating punch. And that was just the collateral, World Forger took (and Galactus would be taking) the direct blow.

JBL THE GREAT
That punch was nowhere near multiversial. Galactus laugh it off.

MrMind
What level was that punch? Give me a laugh JBL

NemeBro
Galactus gets one-shot by Superman's multiversal punch. thumb up

Super-fan1230
Originally posted by MrMind
What level was that punch? Give me a laugh JBL
Not even planetary according to comicvine users

ShadowFyre
Here is my question, if everyone truly believes it's a multiversal punch, why are the mods not locking these matches for spite?

A. Y'all don't truly believe it's a multiversal punch and are just trolling.

B. The mods are just continuously allowing spite matches?

DarkSaint85
C: they believe Galactus is that tough

ShadowFyre
Well, he is not and this is a spite thread.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, he is not and this is a spite thread.

Some people think he is:

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Galactus varies depending on his hunger, he's never at full power.

Characters fluncuates under different writers

The multiverse was gonna get destroyed as an SIDE EFFECT from his battle with Scrier and Order, TWO multiversal abstracts, that's a combat feat beyond anything Prime shown:

Mighty Thor annual 1

https://i.postimg.cc/fkXtQPdc/ans.jpg

Which makes it debatable. Especially as this thread is with a fully fed G.

ShadowFyre
I guess, these Superman/WF threads no longer seem debatable to me. Just a buncha fap material for DC fans lol

DarkSaint85
Tbf....same. I don't really post in them. People either think it's multiversal, or they don't. And won't be shifted.

lawest9
Is it possible that WF is nowhere near as durable as everyone is assuming???

Diesldude
Originally posted by lawest9
Is it possible that WF is nowhere near as durable as everyone is assuming??? Amped Superman going many levels faster than light concentrated his punch on WF. The punch was directed at him, he survived but the multiverse behind him got obliterated. So imagine the impact his chin absorbed that the left over energy was enough to obliterate his grander multiverse.

MrMind
if anything, WF durability is insane, he literally took a multiversal destruction punch and got back up afterwards.

lawest9
True gentleman, true, it was just an idea.

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
if anything, WF durability is insane, he literally took a multiversal destruction punch and got back up afterwards. 👍

celeyhyga17
Hmm.. Bout to read what this "mutiversal punch" is all about. Havent really caught up on JL.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

celeyhyga17
Finally read the World Forger punch. Very interesting stuff. Some very vague things too. Like for example the words world, universe, and multiverse seemed to be interchangeable... Or at least these words seemed to describe WF's hypothetical "multiverse".

As for the punch, who did he punch here directly? Im think it was the World Forger(?). Is there a thread where this was discussed? Or any links to it..? It would be much appreciated.

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.