Weakest Character that can move the weight of the earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
use quantifiable feats to support your argument

i will let certain feats slide, like hyperion catching a planet even though we dont know its size and other things, it was still stated to be a planet.

things like hulk overpowering inbetweener or whatever that nonsense that gets passed off as strength are not allowed! , as they are cant be quantified in any way, shape, or form.

also superman is banned. in EVERYWAY. SERIOUSLY, BANNED mad

deft
Bench for 5 days? Hard to say, but id say Ultraman can.

lawest9
Perhaps Silver Surfer can do it if he channels all of his Power Cosmic into an act of physical strength giving him incalculable strength, but it's not really his style lifting extremely heavy weights.

qwertyuiop1998
Hal, In JL issues he was one of members in JL who could accomplish moving earth( The other was Superman), And later he have created a construct that could hold entire earth to help Superman against the pulling force which put by Starbreaker
https://postimg.cc/Mfc5X5Vg

DarkSaint85
Geo Force.

carver9
Hulk

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk YOU????????.........consider HULK to be among the weakest of characters??????????

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
YOU????????.........consider HULK to be among the weakest of characters??????????

I'm talking about Grey Hulk.

deft
Originally posted by deft
Bench for 5 days? Hard to say, but id say Ultraman can.

My bad, characters that can move the weight of Earth? Probably Terrax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.