I am still bothered by Operation Knightfall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior

ares834
Because there wasn't nearly 10,000 Jedi at the temple at the time. Presumably, most of the Jedi were off world leaving few Jedi at the temple and most of those there were likely some of the weaker Jedi. Beyond that, I believe the 10,000 number refers to the amount of Jedi around during TPM. By the time we get to RotS those numbers would have been culled.

Total Warrior
Not a smart move from the Jedi then, the war was near the end, Dooku killed and Kenobi was about to execute grevious. They knew however that Darth sidious was around and they even had suspects on the chancellor, they should have recalled many more Jedi, leaving the clones to deal with the last separatist strongholds.

Also just noticed I messed up with the title sad

Zenwolf

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Also just noticed I messed up with the title sad Let me know what the title should be and I'll add it.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior
Originally posted by ares834
Because there wasn't nearly 10,000 Jedi at the temple at the time. Presumably, most of the Jedi were off world leaving few Jedi at the temple and most of those there were likely some of the weaker Jedi. Beyond that, I believe the 10,000 number refers to the amount of Jedi around during TPM. By the time we get to RotS those numbers would have been culled. Aniway, it would be cool to see more of what occurred inside the temple, especially seeing the temple guards in action

relentless1
doesn't really matter how much stronger or more skilled you are over your opponent, being caught off guard counts for alot and that's exactly how the temple raid was presented especially in the ROTS novel.

Combine that with maybe a cpl hundred Jedi in the temple at the time; same kind of numbers that were wiped out by DROIDS in AOTC and we are told that Clones are far superior to droids, add on top of all that a young highly skilled, freshly unleashed Sith Lord at the helm of the attack, you can start to see why the temple fell as fast as it did

Lord Lucien
It's almost like the whole thing was poorly thought out and badly written or somethin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.