Superman Prime One Million runs a celestial gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super-fan1230
SPOM-
https://pm1.narvii.com/6608/15ab379d06fb781ffa4497b5d7e9c16006a77078_hq.jpg
vs
Gamiel
Star Lord
Phoenix Force
Zgreb
Godhead
Eson
Exitar
Tiamut

MrMind
clears

Superman with brief sundipped did the World Forger feat

this superman was in the sun for over 15000 years

You need Fulcrum or Scathan to defeat Golden Superman

TheHulkster
Is there another Star Lord other than Peter Quill?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by MrMind

You need Fulcrum or Scathan to defeat Golden Superman

Or the Knight Fragment.

BrolyBlack
Blinks them out of existence

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Or the Knight Fragment.

Which never existed, iirc. It was just a myth perpetuated by Martian Manhunter and Huntress.

xJLxKing

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which never existed, iirc. It was just a myth perpetuated by Martian Manhunter and Huntress. I mean, it's possible that Prime may have still been vulnerable to Kryptonite. All of the heroes were freaking out when they thought k-nite had been shot into the Super Sun, and S1M(whose powers/amp stem directly from Prime) is still vulnerable to it as well... But I suppose we don't actually know one way or the other. /shrug

That being said, Prime had already been amped by the Source itself before he even went into the sun, then he spent 15,000 years soaking in the sun, then he was given a GL ring on top of all that(cuz why not, lol.)

...And considering that we've now seen Superman one-shot multiversal+ beings after spending just a few seconds dipping in the sun, I cannot even begin to scale/quantify Prime's power. Suffice to say, he should theoretically be well above just about anyone/thing in comics(and I'm certain that was Morrison's intent from the beginning.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.