Who in DC or Marvel can defeat Darkseid with the ALE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Which Cosmic Abstract being from either universe can stand before DS wielding the Anti Life Equation, would it work against those just below the Presence or TOAA in power, or does it have a limit.

qwertyuiop1998
According to GL's Godhead arc, The ALE should be multiveresal, Also during Final Crisis Revelation ALE influencing all creation, So I will say those who above multiversal beings could've chance to defeat him

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think Thanos w/regulator from Marvel and multiple characters from DC can defeat Darkseid w/ALE.

Stoic
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think Thanos w/regulator from Marvel and multiple characters from DC can defeat Darkseid w/ALE.

What level would Thanos with the regulator be at? Can he operate on a higher level than universal?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Stoic

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I think you can still scale TOAA as being absurdly more powerful than any of the other cosmic abstracts like LT/Eternity/Death/Oblivion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.