Just how powerful is new King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Now that mjolnir is restored and is his again, just how powerful is he as the new King of Asgardia and how does he match up against.........

Hercules
Kurse
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin........??????

ShadowFyre
I honestly havent been keeping up with him lately. The last I saw was him going blow for blow with Sentry

carver9
He was tossing suns. The only person on that list beating him is Odin (at full power of course). If we use his previous ft from that punch he endured from Galactus that sent him through Earth, to the moon destroying it. He beats Odin as well.

ShadowFyre
So are we using OKT feats or are we talking Thor specifically since he got Mjolnir back but not OKT?

Sin I AM
King Thor and OKT are different characters. Current Thor stops at Thanos... and the order is wrong. Current Odin is below Thanos and he beats Odin as well

Wonder Man
Thor can fill his hammer with enough metal to overpower Magneto.
Wow what a fight.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thor can fill his hammer with enough metal to overpower Magneto.
Wow what a fight.

Yup. I seent him do it

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
King Thor and OKT are different characters. Current Thor stops at Thanos... and the order is wrong. Current Odin is below Thanos and he beats Odin as well This is Odin at full power and Thanos without any amps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
He was tossing suns. The only person on that list beating him is Odin (at full power of course). If we use his previous ft from that punch he endured from Galactus that sent him through Earth, to the moon destroying it. He beats Odin as well.

Lmao.

Wrong Thor, Carv.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
This is Odin at full power and Thanos without any amps.

Classic Odin then?...he still stops at Thanos

celeyhyga17
Now that mjolnir is restored and is his again, just how powerful is he as the new King of Asgardia and how does he match up against.........

Hercules
Kurse
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin........??????
Herc - About even physically, but (thor) with better feats. Beats Herc when u take into account his other powers.

Kurse - Should be above physically on the regs, but Thor more powerful overall.

Silver Surfer - Stalemate

Thanos - Should be above.

Odin - Beats me. This character is in flux. I'm sure there'll be an explanation to his current status.

Khazra Reborn

ShadowFyre
Only thing he has really done is go blow for blow with Sentry but nothing really impressive yet

DarkSaint85
He should have his old feats right? And *logically* should be stronger, with his new Destroyer arm....

ShadowFyre
One would think so.

lawest9
The new Thor series coming in January looks stunning.

lawest9
https://www.newsarama.com/47237-donny-cates-nic-klein-crown-thor-king-of-asgard-in-new-ongoing.html

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He should have his old feats right? And *logically* should be stronger, with his new Destroyer arm....

He should but I swear he's still Thor-lite. They are like two separate characters at this point

Stoic
I heard that the older an Asgardian Sky Father becomes the more powerful they become. At present I'd say we'd have to use his run-in with Cosmic Ghost Rider as a guage. It would probably better to wait for self titled feats though imo.

ShadowFyre
https://www.newsarama.com/47237-donny-cates-nic-klein-crown-thor-king-of-asgard-in-new-ongoing.html

Can't wait, but is he wearing a ****ing tiara? Horrible.

The best looking Thor ever was War Thor he looked badass.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Can't wait, but is he wearing a ****ing tiara? Horrible.

The best looking Thor ever was War Thor he looked badass.

Thunder rune, bruh.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thunder rune, bruh.

Oh, thanks, it still looks weird

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Oh, thanks, it still looks weird Yes it does, hope they get rid of it.

ShadowFyre
I have high hopes for this mainly the "like Norwegian black metal" part.

If Aaron had stuck to the tone of Gorr the God Butcher arc he would have been my favorite Thor writers ever.

Still can't believe he went from an amazing first ten issues to the garbage he put out later. Just blows my mind

lawest9
I understand, but I discovered decades ago that no matter who your favorite character is, at some point your fave writer will let you down with low showings for your hero.

ShadowFyre
Not necessarily talking about feats, that's hardly the only thing I care about, he ****ed up the mythos and everything to push his agenda

lawest9
Other words he messed with the established history?....I hate it when writers do that.

Philosophía
He'd be top 5 compared to the top 4 Earth lanterns.

MrMind

Putinbot1
I want my late 70's Thor back.

lawest9
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I want my late 70's Thor back. I prefer my mid-late 60's Thor back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.