Would it be good if DC and Marvel merged?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
What if Time Warner bought Disney, or if Disney bought Time Warner? What if they decided to merge the DC Universe with the Marvel Universe? Would the merge work out?

BrolyBlack
That would be cool

Robtard
Just like in comics, a DC vs Marvel crossover is cool for a short series, but not in the long haul. IMO, probably wouldn't do as well in a live action film.

Now animated films, they might be epic.

Putinbot1
I would Love an Avengers JLA crossover Supes beating on Thor and Hulk would be fine. Cap beating on Batman etc.

Eon Blue
Instead of being rivals, they just need to kiss and make up.

GalacticStorm
Id hate that. Theyd lose what makes each comic book empire unique. They each have a different tone and it would be a shame for that to be watered down.

More crossovers would be good though.

Stoic
Well I could see it as two different infinite multiveres. I don't see why either would need to be watered down, but instead we would be able to see Superman appear in an Avengers comic and Thor on Apokolips, etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Stoic
What if Time Warner bought Disney, or if Disney bought Time Warner? What if they decided to merge the DC Universe with the Marvel Universe? Would the merge work out?

That'd be terrible.

Originally posted by Stoic
Well I could see it as two different infinite multiveres. I don't see why either would need to be watered down, but instead we would be able to see Superman appear in an Avengers comic and Thor on Apokolips, etc.

that means nothing to me. The companies are a terrible fit for each other. Far too different

Stoic

Prof. T.C McAbe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.