Diablo IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
9bRWIdOMfro

GcylMcedXP4

Hell of a cinematic trailer. Game looks fantastic graphically too.

NemeBro
don't care

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
don't care because Hong Kong?

Kazenji
Let's hope they make it harder this time.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
because Hong Kong? Among other reasons. thumb up

Blizzard can suck the shit peanuts from my ass hole.

Jmanghan
Among other reasons. thumb up

word.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kazenji
Let's hope they make it harder this time.

That's what Torment is for.

cdtm
Among other reasons. thumb up

Pretty much this for most big companies, like EA or Activision.

People buy their IAP packed, overpriced, half finished goods because of what they used to be. No up and comer could get away with their practices.

The good games are mostly Indy level, or new ip. Hyper Light Drifter was AWESOME.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
That's what Torment is for.

Torment: Tides of Numenera?

if that's what you're talking about, It's nothing like Diablo.

Jmanghan
Yeah man, think I'm good on this one:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-4-wont-have-an-offline-mode-all-versions-ar/1100-6471115/

Online-only is pretty dumb to me, MMO's only.

cdtm
Torment: Tides of Numenera?

if that's what you're talking about, It's nothing like Diablo.

Torment difficulty level.

Surtur
Gameplay looks good, let us hope they fix the problems with the previous game.

Kazenji
Torment difficulty level.

Another reason Diablo 3 isn't that great...gotta finish the game to get to the harder difficulties.

Surtur
Meh I don't like to play games on hard mode, etc. I didn't like what they did with the loot system in Diablo 3. They should be ashamed Torchlight 2 did it better.

Arachnid1
don't care That's a fair reaction with all of Blizzards recent fuk ups.

Personally, I've never been huge into Diablo. I've never played the older entries people seem to idolize (heard good shit about 2), and didn't have fun with 3 (only made it to act 4 since I was bored rolling through enemies and bosses at breakneck speed; I don't think I died once despite playing on the hardest available difficulty, although I also heard a patch made the game easier at some point so it was better balanced at launch).

That said, the horror tone to the cinematic trailer is fantastic (I'd whore myself out for a solid horror game, or even solid horror themes in an ARPG), so I'm in the "wait and see" category.

cdtm
Another reason Diablo 3 isn't that great...gotta finish the game to get to the harder difficulties.

A lot of games are like that. Ninja Gaiden Black required consecutive play throughs to unlock higher difficulty levels. Hyper Light Drifter does the same.

Arachnid1
A lot of games are like that. Ninja Gaiden Black required consecutive play throughs to unlock higher difficulty levels. Hyper Light Drifter does the same. NGB was actually difficult on base difficulty though. The highest available difficulty at the start in 3 was a joke. A newcomer like me shouldn't be stomping and sprinting his way through the game like that.

cdtm
Originally posted by Arachnid1
NGB was actually difficult on base difficulty though. The highest available difficulty at the start in 3 was a joke. A newcomer like me shouldn't be stomping and sprinting his way through the game like that.

I got a kick out of it because my nooby friend got killed on that fire boss, and had to watch me solo him.

You're right, but for someone who isn't good at builds or knows how to stagger cooldowns, they'll take some deaths from the juiced up mob variants.

Surtur
I don't agree with everything blizzard does, but if they put out a quality game I won't let their shitty choices cause me to avoid it.

Kazenji
Not asking for the game to be Dark Souls difficulty hard

A lot of games are like that. Ninja Gaiden Black required consecutive play throughs to unlock higher difficulty levels. Hyper Light Drifter does the same.

But what i'm getting at is with Diablo 3 it was waay to easy from the get go, It was made to get newer people into the game

go back to Diablo 2 and was balanced better.

Khazra Reborn
That shape shifter class looks cool, but I have no faith in Blizzard anymore, tbh.

Surtur
https://www.cbr.com/diablo-iv-rogue-class/

cdtm
If I want to play a good Diablo game, I'll play Diablo 2.

Or Path of Exile or Torchlight.

Surtur
This game is gonna be online and you might even run into other players on occasion.

so no real single player experience it seems. you can beat the game on your own, but can't avoid other gamers

lame

i beat diablo 2 as a druid

Nemesis X
The Rogue class in this sucks.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The Rogue class in this sucks.

For Diablo 1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.