Tournament for the best Superman clone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who will be the last man standing.........

Capt. Marvel- Billy
Martian Manhunter
Majestic
Supreme
Gladiator
Hyperion-the one that kept 2 universes apart
Sentry- not Void or death seed or any amped version
Apollo
Blue Marvel
Icon
King Hyperion
Ultra Man- n52 version

Mix and match your own battles to determine who comes out on top,most powerful versions of all except for the amped versions and no bff involved.

carver9
Sentry

xJLxKing
Captain Marvel

AbelAnderson
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry

deft
Add also to Bizarro and Omniman.

lawest9
Then do so please.

Smurph
Plutonian

JBL THE GREAT
It will come down to Supreme,Gladiator or sentry. All three were designed to be better than sups.

MrMind
Majestic

Sin I AM
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Captain Marvel

Is not a clone

tkitna
Gladiator

Astner

Putinbot1
Mighty Mouse.

zopzop
Sentry. Majestic is a close second. Billy isn't worthy of holding Superman's jockstrap.

Stoic
Sentry isn't a Superman clone they were sneaky when they created him. He's closer to being Larfleeze with reality bending powers than any other character. Sentry is a solidified concept.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry isn't a Superman clone they were sneaky when they created him. He's closer to being Larfleeze with reality bending powers than any other character. Sentry is a solidified concept.
No he's a Miracle Man pastiche

lawest9
No, he is a Superman clone regardless, they just added different dimensions to his character to disguise it, he is essentially Supes with a mental problem and extra powers added in that Clark don't have.

Stoic
No he isn't, just like Blue Marvel isn't either. Adam is closer to being a Captain Atom clone. Sentry as stated by Sin is a Miracle Man clone. To answer to OP though, I'd say Gladiator, Majestic, and Hyperion are as close as you can get.

lawest9
No he isn't, just like Blue Marvel isn't either. Adam is closer to being a Captain Atom clone. Sentry as stated by Sin is a Miracle Man clone. To answer to OP though, I'd say Gladiator, Majestic, and Hyperion are as close as you can get. I disagree and I'm sure that most people would, he has all the powers that Superman has with other powers thrown in, true that his personality is quite different from Clark's, but he is another Superman clone type and again........most would agree that he is.

lawest9
This article best breaks it down concerning Superman / Sentry.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-everyone-claim-that-sentry-is-a-copy-of-Superman-people-like-Martian-Manhunter-and-Shazam-all-have-similar-powersets-to-Superman-but-no-one-ever-claims-theyre-copies

darthgoober
If it's not Sentry, from what I've heard about him Supreme should be ahead of the rest. But I'm no Supreme fan so I can't say for sure, I just remember discussions from way back when where he came off as pretty impressive.

Stoic
Originally posted by darthgoober
If it's not Sentry, from what I've heard about him Supreme should be ahead of the rest. But I'm no Supreme fan so I can't say for sure, I just remember discussions from way back when where he came off as pretty impressive.

In the 90's Supreme was, but there have been some ridulous feats that have placed several above him these days. Majestic for example has surpassed anything that he did back in his Image comics days. Liefeld's words were that Supreme was more powerful than any Man of Steel in reference to a question that directly compared Colossus to Supreme. Take of that what you may. Lol.

Anyway, Supreme either lost steam, or writers from the big two decided to shower their own characters with feats that were either comparable, or greater than his. He's pretty average these days in comparison to other Superman types. At least imo.

darthgoober
In the 90's Supreme was, but there have been some ridulous feats that have placed several above him these days. Majestic for example has surpassed anything that he did back in his Image comics days. Liefeld's words were that Supreme was more powerful than any Man of Steel in reference to a question that directly compared Colossus to Supreme. Take of that what you may. Lol.

Anyway, Supreme either lost steam, or writers from the big two decided to shower their own characters with feats that were either comparable, or greater than his. He's pretty average these days in comparison to other Superman types. At least imo.
No surprise there, most characters lose at least a little steam after a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.