Thanos and Thor vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Fight in Gotham City.

Batfamily is busy beating Presence in hand-to-hand combat, they can't intervene.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fight in Gotham City.

Batfamily is busy beating Presence in hand-to-hand combat, they can't intervene.

🤣🤣🤣...

Superman flies to the sun and back so fast that it appears he instantly teleported which doesnt count as a self bfr. He then proceeds at punching Thanos a trillion times in the span of a nano second turning him into ashes and blitz over, touch Thor forehead ending with Thor exploding into chunks. After this, Superman realize how entertaining that was, flies around the Earth 10 times faster than Flash could think, turning back time and repeat the process, except without a sundip.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wonderful post, carver.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
🤣🤣🤣...

Superman flies to the sun and back so fast that it appears he instantly teleported which doesnt count as a self bfr. He then proceeds at punching Thanos a trillion times in the span of a nano second turning him into ashes and blitz over, touch Thor forehead ending with Thor exploding into chunks. After this, Superman realize how entertaining that was, flies around the Earth 10 times faster than Flash could think, turning back time and repeat the process, except without a sundip. Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

lawest9
🤣🤣🤣...

Superman flies to the sun and back so fast that it appears he instantly teleported which doesnt count as a self bfr. He then proceeds at punching Thanos a trillion times in the span of a nano second turning him into ashes and blitz over, touch Thor forehead ending with Thor exploding into chunks. After this, Superman realize how entertaining that was, flies around the Earth 10 times faster than Flash could think, turning back time and repeat the process, except without a sundip. 👍😂😂😂😂

Adam Grimes
🤣🤣🤣...

Superman flies to the sun and back so fast that it appears he instantly teleported which doesnt count as a self bfr. He then proceeds at punching Thanos a trillion times in the span of a nano second turning him into ashes and blitz over, touch Thor forehead ending with Thor exploding into chunks. After this, Superman realize how entertaining that was, flies around the Earth 10 times faster than Flash could think, turning back time and repeat the process, except without a sundip. I love you for your honesty.

lawest9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I love you for your honesty. He can manage it occasionally.

Galan007
🤣🤣🤣...

Superman flies to the sun and back so fast that it appears he instantly teleported which doesnt count as a self bfr. He then proceeds at punching Thanos a trillion times in the span of a nano second turning him into ashes and blitz over, touch Thor forehead ending with Thor exploding into chunks. After this, Superman realize how entertaining that was, flies around the Earth 10 times faster than Flash could think, turning back time and repeat the process, except without a sundip. https://i.imgur.com/8XW5UjS.gif

qwertyuiop1998
Sometimes even Carver could make a sensible post angel

AlbertoJohnAvil

Adam Grimes
Superman kills them in like 3 femptoseconds.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/8XW5UjS.gif

Lol

StiltmanFTW
^ Ngl, that gif made me lol, too.

Excellent choice, Galan laughing out loud

xJLxKing
I can almost picture Carver fuming from his mouth as his typed that

abhilegend

Putinbot1
🤣🤣🤣...

Superman flies to the sun and back so fast that it appears he instantly teleported which doesnt count as a self bfr. He then proceeds at punching Thanos a trillion times in the span of a nano second turning him into ashes and blitz over, touch Thor forehead ending with Thor exploding into chunks. After this, Superman realize how entertaining that was, flies around the Earth 10 times faster than Flash could think, turning back time and repeat the process, except without a sundip. Bingo!

TheHulkster
Thanos wins alone.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Thanos wins alone. Originally posted by abhilegend
How does Thanos solo?

JBL THE GREAT
Thanos stomps.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Abhi stop trolling

DarkSaint85
All he did was ask a question.

Carver was the one with a trolling post

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Damage wasn't even able to KO an unprepped Batman, who was also dancing around him. Why is he being brought up?

abhilegend

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude
Thanos will need a regulator to stand a chance. Thor is just there to offer encouragement, not that Superman needs any.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
All he did was ask a question.

Carver was the one with a trolling post

trolling?

He was right for the first time of his existence

abhilegend

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85

Diesldude

Diesldude
That wasn't his point lol. why is he bring up surfers feat lmao

abhilegend

abhilegend
Originally posted by Diesldude
why is he bring up surfers feat lmao
Because he can't bring Thanos feats.

AlbertoJohnAvil

TheHulkster
Originally posted by abhilegend
Because he can't bring Thanos feats.

Thanos has repeatedly dominated Surfer.

TheHulkster
the one that obliterated a multiverse as a side effect.

Which of course never happens.

TheHulkster
And Superman destroyed a planet by just jumping. Thanos got his face caved in by Thing.

Superman operates in a different class. See how that works.

50 jumps (cue bringing in real world science in an effort to dispute this).

-Pr-
You guys are taking a joke thread way too seriously mmm

NemeBro

Originally posted by NemeBro
The "same axis" line is directly succeeded by Superman by the line "and this time (...) he falls even shorter than the last", before noting that the "rut deepens". The axis is referring to the path Superman's leaps are taking around the Earth's axis, and the rut being the superficial damage along the surface. Nowhere does it state that the integrity of the planet is weakening, and if you're insinuating it is go ahead and provide a scan proving so.

As we see from the issue later, there isn't a single crack that can be seen on the planet:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11137/111379460/6891132-rco004_1554280018.jpg

So to recap, at no point is it directly stated that the planet is falling apart with every jump, and nowhere after the fifty leaps nor after the World Forger's slam do we see any noticeable damage when looking at the planet as a whole. So you claim that Superman's prior jumps weakened the planet? Have fun proving it, but you're never going to be able to because nothing in the text or art states such to be the case, and until it does I'm going to assume that the planet Superman was on operates like a planet, which is to say that it doesn't start to crumble when the equivalent of a meteorite smashes into a mountain.

Your argument is dumb. I of course know you and carver are just trolling and won't quit making your retard posts, but I'm not making this post for your benefit. I'm making it to concisely nip this troll assertion in the bud for everyone else to see in the hope that no one responds to this brainless assertion again.

On topic, Galactus should win, and this feat we're talking about isn't even relevant to the Superman in this thread.

This is your cue to bail from the thread like a punk again. thumb up

TheHulkster
This is your cue to bail from the thread like a punk again. thumb up

Right on cue.

So Superman's jump as the equivalent of a meteor striking a mountain?

NemeBro
Right on cue.

So Superman's jump as the equivalent of a meteor striking a mountain? This retard can't read lmao

Which jump are you referring to? smile

-Pr-
Guys. No bashing.

Also, unless a writer goes out of their way to say that something that exists in our reality is somehow different in the comics universe, then we start from the point of view that it's just like it is in the real world, subject to all the same laws of the universe.

TheHulkster
This retard can't read lmao

Which jump are you referring to? smile

You equated his jumps to a meteor smashing into a mountain did you not?

DarkSaint85
Do we have proof that it weakened the planet? Simple q.

TheHulkster
Do we have proof that it weakened the planet? Simple q.

We have evidence that brings doubt. I can name several times feats have been discarded based on doubt.

NemeBro
Right on cue.

So Superman's jump as the equivalent of a meteor striking a mountain? In this instance:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11137/111379460/6891167-rco020_1553068438.jpg

Yes, that is an adequate analogy. You weren't stupid enough to think I meant the one that destroyed the planet, were you? sad

Now, why don't you put on your big girl panties and get to providing a case that the planet's integrity was weakened when Superman destroyed it instead of trying to distract us from your argument's weak integrity? smile

DarkSaint85
We have evidence that brings doubt. I can name several times feats have been discarded based on doubt.

O...k.

So what's the evidence?

DarkSaint85

O...k.

So what's the evidence? 'But others started it!!!!' isn't really proof.....

TheHulkster
In this instance:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11137/111379460/6891167-rco020_1553068438.jpg

Yes, that is an adequate analogy. You weren't stupid enough to think I meant the one that destroyed the planet, were you? sad

Now, why don't you put on your big girl panties and get to providing a case that the planet's integrity was weakened when Superman destroyed it instead of trying to distract us from your argument's weak integrity? smile

Basic physics would tell you that it's impossible for a 225 pound humanoid to shatter a planet by jumping. You can't start picking and choosing to reach for real world science in the comic book world full of rubber science.

The writer stressed him repeatedly jumping from the same axis for a reason. Posters attempting to cite real world science in comic battle debates have commonly been ridiculed.

DarkSaint85
....but you're using 'real world physics' - by arguing that all of the previous jumps stacked damage on top of each other.

Why are you stacking the damage?

TheHulkster
....but you're using 'real world physics' - by arguing that all of the previous jumps stacked damage on top of each other.

Why are you stacking the damage?

I'm arguing writer intention.

DarkSaint85
What do you think is Snyder's intention behind the rationale that the 50 Supermen before him weakened the planet?

And what proof did he write into the story that leads you to this ?

TheHulkster
What do you think is Snyder's intention behind the rationale that the 50 Supermen before him weakened the planet?

And what proof did he write into the story that leads you to this ?

Im speaking of one Superman jumping more than 50 times. I stated above the writer emphasized repeated jumps along the same axis. He does this for a reason IMO. That's evidence enough to cause doubt.

NemeBro
I've already refuted this point, why are you repeating yourself? thumb down

celeyhyga17
For the planet to have been shattered due to an accumulation of damage, it needed to have been a live one no? Like one with an active core that can be disturbed and ultimately erupt due to multiple powerful impacts? Im no geologist so i dun really know. The planet seemed dead to me however.

But then again we have things like this.
https://imgur.com/a/OU6HtX7

Comics.... erm

DarkSaint85
Im speaking of one Superman jumping more than 50 times. I stated above the writer emphasized repeated jumps along the same axis. He does this for a reason IMO. That's evidence enough to cause doubt.

But then that ignores the rest of what the writer wrote. Which is that every one of those repeated jumps - failed. It was to illustrate the sheer futility of his actions - and the stubbornness of Superman.

TheHulkster
I've already refuted this point, why are you repeating yourself? thumb down

Unsuccessfully.

Can you provide proof that Superman's previous jumps are meteor hitting a mountain level?

NemeBro
If only the last Superman just jumped fifty more times. sad

NemeBro
Unsuccessfully.

Can you provide proof that Superman's previous jumps are meteor hitting a mountain level? I've already done that too. thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
I've already done that too. thumb up Haha you think people take you serious?

NemeBro
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Haha you think people take you serious? You think people take you serious? smile

Galan007
Im speaking of one Superman jumping more than 50 times. I stated above the writer emphasized repeated jumps along the same axis. He does this for a reason IMO. That's evidence enough to cause doubt. I think the argument is that, while Superman did attempt to jump off the planet numerous times beforehand, it was only that *final* jump, where he dug much deeper than he had in all the previous attempts before, that gave Supes the extra "oomph" he needed to actually propel himself off the world... And the aforementioned "oomph" was sufficient for him to shatter the entire planet as a corollary.

Imo it's borderline baseless to argue that Snyder subliminally suggested that every single jump beforehand was weakening the underlying structure of the planet, when literally NO evidence(be it via artistic depiction OR narration) alludes to such an idea. I mean, lets no try to act like Snyder was trying to take a soft approach to Superman's feats in that arc... After all, a few issues later Superman amped for a few seconds and proceeded to one-shot a multiversal being(along with his duplicate multiverse), ffs.

Either way, trying to bring undue real world logic into a story where multiverses are being created, and talking starfish are helping the JL save the day is a bit foolish, imo...

NemeBro
You're putting way too much effort into arguing with a troll Galan. And a particularly dumb and uncreative troll at that.

TheHulkster
But then that ignores the rest of what the writer wrote. Which is that every one of those repeated jumps - failed. It was to illustrate the sheer futility of his actions - and the stubbornness of Superman- everything he said and did, the WF had heard 50 times before.

I don't think that WF is anywhere around to hear or see those previous jumps. I agree that the stubbornness is an emphasis. He keeps on trying. I don't think that futility comes into play since the repeated efforts are not futile.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
I think the argument is that, while Superman did attempt to jump off the planet numerous times beforehand, it was only that *final* jump, where he dug much deeper than he had in all the previous attempts before, that gave Supes the extra "oomph" he needed to actually propel himself off the world... And the aforementioned "oomph" was sufficient for him to shatter the entire planet as a corollary.

Imo it's borderline baseless to argue that Snyder subliminally suggested that every single jump beforehand was weakening the underlying structure of the planet, when literally NO evidence(be it via artistic depiction OR narration) alludes to such an idea. I mean, lets no try to act like Snyder was trying to take a soft approach to Superman's feats in that arc... After all, a few issues later Superman amped for a few seconds and proceeded to one-shot a multiversal being(along with his duplicate multiverse), ffs.

Either way, trying to bring undue real world logic into a story where multiverses are being created, and talking starfish are helping the JL save the day is a bit foolish, imo...

Pretty much.

The preceding pages even show Clark giving life lessons in perseverance, in lighting that remembrance lantern. To keep trying, even if it seems a waste of time.

And that ultimately, he IS tradition - and WILL get off the planet.

TheHulkster
I've already done that too. thumb up

Where?

NemeBro
Where? Can you read? sad

AlbertoJohnAvil
You think people take you serious? smile Absolutely big grin Happy Dance

Diesldude
If only the last Superman just jumped fifty more times. sad

If the planet was weak from all those jumps and the a weakened Superman made why did WF offer to have superman stay on that planet indefinitely if it was unstable? I mean Wf would know if the planet was breaking apart right? He told Superman to go on the other side of the planet there is a garden for him, he could live there but oh because he jumped 50 times the planet is weakened and is about to explode.

if superman were to generate the force needed to destroy a planet by leaping off into a kick to the purple chin, thanos begs death to let him die.

DarkSaint85
I don't think that WF is anywhere around to hear or see those previous jumps. I agree that the stubbornness is an emphasis. He keeps on trying. I don't think that futility comes into play since the repeated efforts are not futile.

Well, in the scene you are emphasising, with the exact same axis etc -

https://i.postimg.cc/bY684Twn/20.jpg

He's falling shorter every time. With ZERO evidence of any weakening of the planet.

Diesldude
Well, in the scene you are emphasising, with the exact same axis etc -

https://i.postimg.cc/bY684Twn/20.jpg

He's falling shorter every time. With ZERO evidence of any weakening of the planet. not even a surface level crack.

TheHulkster
If the planet was weak from all those jumps and the a weakened Superman made why did WF offer to have superman stay on that planet indefinitely if it was unstable? I mean Wf would know if the planet was breaking apart right? He told Superman to go on the other side of the planet there is a garden for him, he could live there but oh because he jumped 50 times the planet is weakened and is about to explode.

if superman were to generate the force needed to destroy a planet by leaping off into a kick to the purple chin, thanos begs death to let him die.

Why would WF know this?

TheHulkster
not even a surface level crack.

Why did you leave out the previous page where we see all kinds of things happening to the ground.

https://imgur.com/a/nxM8e42

celeyhyga17
Even if he did "weaken" the planet's structure, they barley amounted to anything significant. If anything WF slamming supes on the planet was the most significant blow prior to the final jump. The art depiction on that scene was quite telling. The jumps probably amounted to even less than. The planet seemed to be pretty much intact after all that.
Final jump. Then shatter.

Still confused about this one-shotting a multiverse. Wasnt it becuz of WF not being able to strike the crisis anvil?

Diesldude

Diesldude
Why would WF know this? Ah because he created the planet and should know how tough it is and how much it can withstand.

Diesldude

celeyhyga17

xJLxKing
JFC

3 pages of various posters trying to change the mind of an obvious troll
Do we really have to explain how repeatedly attempting to lift from from a planet doesn't "damage" it

Once more the mods are too scared to issue warnings and bans to obvious de-railing and trolling. It's the same 2 posters doing it from one thread to another, pretending it wasn't discussed before

carver9
I thought it outright said things were different in the dimension?

TheHulkster
Ah because he created the planet and should know how tough it is and how much it can withstand.

Evidently he doesn't.

xJLxKing
Yup
Planets are hollow
Suns are moon sized but aren't dwarf stars

carver9
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/44976267/SmartSelect_20191104-193741_Chrome.jpg.html

TheHulkster
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/44976267/SmartSelect_20191104-193741_Chrome.jpg.html

That's an interesting point. Someone disputed Gladiator's performance against Galactus by saying that physics are different in that realm. Why is this different?

Diesldude
Evidently he doesn't.

Whats your evidence? Undrawn damage to the planet?

WF created the planet, asked superman to stay indefinitely but you know more than WF does about its stability?

Diesldude
That's an interesting point. Someone disputed Gladiator's performance against Galactus by saying that physics are different in that realm. Why is this different? because superman is from the 3ed dimension, everyone he cares about is theretjats why it's real to him. This doesn't make the 6th dimension a imaginary non existent dream. Smh.

All of this has been answered but you guys keep regurgitating these links and the same nonsense over and over again thinking that you discovered something new.

TheHulkster
Whats your evidence? Undrawn damage to the planet?

WF created the planet, asked superman to stay indefinitely but you know more than WF does about its stability?

My evidence is that the planet is actually shown being destroyed. I'm pretty certain WF doesn't anticipate that.

Adam Grimes
That's an interesting point. Someone disputed Gladiator's performance against Galactus by saying that physics are different in that realm. Why is this different? Because that scan is merely stating how the third dimension works.

Jeez kids what the **** is up with you. 🤦🏻‍♂️

TheHulkster
Because that scan is merely stating how the third dimension works.

The first two sentences do. The rest is describing the 6th dimension, starting with the word "here".

Adam Grimes
The first two sentences do. The rest is describing the 6th dimension, starting with the word "here". No, he's describing exactly what the third dimension is. How can you possibly not understand that?

Diesldude
The first two sentences do. The rest is describing the 6th dimension, starting with the word "here". In your opinion, how is the 6th dimension described in that scan?

abhilegend
Which of course never happens.
Of course it did. Originally posted by TheHulkster
Nonsense.

TheHulkster
No, he's describing exactly what the third dimension is. How can you possibly not understand that?

He describes the third dimension as "where things get real. Dots and lines, simple shapes".

Then he starts his description of the 6th dimension when he says "HERE" (they are in the 6th dimension, thus, that is where "here" is) and proceeds to describe the 6th dimension. Where are you getting confused?

TheHulkster
In your opinion, how is the 6th dimension described in that scan?

Are you asking me to quote the description or interpret it?

carver9
Because that scan is merely stating how the third dimension works.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/44978337/SmartSelect_20191104-200226_Chrome.jpg.html

carver9
He describes the third dimension as "where things get real. Dots and lines, simple shapes".

Then he starts his description of the 6th dimension when he says "HERE" (they are in the 6th dimension, thus, that is where "here" is) and proceeds to describe the 6th dimension. Where are you getting confused?

This and as stated per the scan above. It's a place beyond imagination... beyond understanding. Everything in the 6th dimension falls away.

abhilegend
So it's harder to destroy. Good.

TheHulkster
So it's harder to destroy. Good.

Or easier.

Diesldude
Are you asking me to quote the description or interpret it? I know what the scan says no need to quote it, i want to know what you think it says.

Diesldude

TheHulkster
So you're saying that Superman is more powerful in the 6th dimension?

Diesldude

TheHulkster
Why can I not longer quote you?

Where are inanimate objects described as tougher in the 6th dimension?

StiltmanFTW

Where are inanimate objects described as tougher in the 6th dimension?

Because Dies used a forbidden apostrophe that doesn't get recognized on this obsolete forum.

You can still quote him, though. Just use the quickquote function instead of the normal quote.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because Dies used a forbidden apostrophe that doesn't get recognized on this obsolete forum.

You can still quote him, though. Just use the quickquote function instead of the normal quote.

Thanks Stiltman!

Diesldude

Where are inanimate objects described as tougher in the 6th dimension? You have nothing, and simply moving the goal post.

Where are inanimate objects or anything described as tougher in the 3rd dimension?

No where but you believe this though.

While we have the exact opposite and stated on panel that WF is more powerful in the 6th dimension which you are having a hard time grasping.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks Stiltman!

No problem thumb up

TheHulkster
You have nothing, and simply moving the goal post.

Where are inanimate objects or anything described as tougher in the 3rd dimension?

No where but you believe this though.

While we have the exact opposite and stated on panel that WF is more powerful in the 6th dimension which you are having a hard time grasping.

Now you're fabricating things. Quote where I have expressed any of your claims.

You, not me, stated that items in the 6th dimension are tougher. I have never disputed WF being more powerful there. .

abhilegend
Or easier.
How's it easier?

abhilegend
Now you're fabricating things. Quote where I have expressed any of your claims.

You, not me, stated that items in the 6th dimension are tougher. I have never disputed WF being more powerful there. .
So you can't prove its easier. So its either as tough or tougher.

TheHulkster
How's it easier?

That went completely over your head.

TheHulkster
So you can't prove its easier. So its either as tough or tougher.

You can't prove it's tougher nor the same. What we know is that the laws of physics are significantly different.

More than one person has used different laws of physics against Gladiator. One example below. What makes this different?

Originally posted by panthergod
non feat.

law of physics didnt work.

Nice try, liar.

abhilegend
That went completely over your head.
It seems that you're essentially replying for sake of it. There's nothing but contrarian to anything Superman does in your posts. Have a proof? Lol, who needs that.

abhilegend
You can't prove it's tougher nor the same. What we know is that it's significantly different.
Yes, we can. World Forger needed a special room to operate otherwise he would've shattered entire reality in one hammer shot "while weakened".

https://imgur.com/a/7M2rcxK

He has no such problems in sixth dimension despite being at full power even on a single planet (which wasn't going to be destroyed). Ergo destroying just one planet in sixth dimension is more impressive than destroying entire dc reality in 3rd dimension.

Your turn now.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

abhilegend

abhilegend

Diesldude

Diesldude

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
what does my avatar have to do with trying to prove which dimension is more durable?

You called some posters bias when you are as biased as they come.

TheHulkster

abhilegend
Where is if said that physics is different in sixth dimension?

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
Where is if said that physics is different in sixth dimension?

Carver's two links.

abhilegend
Danth's law in effect.

Hey, are 6th dimension Suns more powerful?
How's physics different?

https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-369c268ca2528746b8120aa382e5a300

Nuclear fusion worked the same way in the sun.

abhilegend
Carver's two links.
Where does it say that?

AlbertoJohnAvil

abhilegend
That's talking about difference from second dimension to third dimension.

Previous issues talked about second dimension, next issue talked about fourth dimension.

At least read the book troll.

qwertyuiop1998
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/44976267/SmartSelect_20191104-193741_Chrome.jpg.html I doubt you either didn't understand what the context of that scan, Or just keep trolling
It was talking about different concepts for different dimensions,It repeatedly mentioned through the entire arc

AlbertoJohnAvil

Previous issues talked about second dimension, next issue talked about fourth dimension.

At least read the book troll. Do u need it be to spelled out for you?

Adam Grimes

Then he starts his description of the 6th dimension when he says "HERE" (they are in the 6th dimension, thus, that is where "here" is) and proceeds to describe the 6th dimension. Where are you getting confused? Do you even know what the third dimension is?

'Here they reach through space to take on volume' is the difference between 2D and 3D. erm

TheHulkster
He mentions the third dimension and he mentions "here". Where is "here"? Where is Superman fighting WF?

JackRyan6x55
Do u need it be to spelled out for you?

"Dots and lines, simple shapes. Here they reach through space to take on VOLUME"

"complex forms with points and edges. spinning and tumbling through the same universe."

"PUSH one...and it PUSHES BACK"

So which dimension is being described in this cropped scan? Think REALLY hard before you answer this. The measure of how much common sense you posses depends on your answer.

abhilegend
Do u need it be to spelled out for you?
Please do. I need a laugh.

JackRyan6x55
He mentions the third dimension and he mentions "here". Where is "here"? Where is Superman fighting WF?

So things take on volume in 6D? what happens in 3D then? Please ELI5.

abhilegend

At least read the book troll.

TheHulkster
Do you even know what the third dimension is?

'Here they reach through space to take on volume' is the difference between 2D and 3D. erm

You just covered the first panel. Now complete the rest.

JackRyan6x55
You just covered the first panel. Now complete the rest.

"complex forms with points and edges. spinning and tumbling through the same universe."

Yes please explain what is happening here. Are you suggesting these "features" are unique to 6D?

TheHulkster
That should be "first link".

Here is the 6 D description;

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/44978337/SmartSelect_20191104-200226_Chrome.jpg.html

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I doubt you either didn't understand what the context of that scan, Or just keep trolling
It was talking about different concepts for different dimensions,It repeatedly mentioned through the entire arc

Lol...that's not what its saying. Read the scan again.

JackRyan6x55
@TheHulkster

And does this description somehow contradict "the laws of physics" and invalidate the feat? I see that on page 7 a poster showed a scan which shows stars undergoing nuclear fusion in a manner that does NOT contradict the laws of physics.

carver9
Originally posted by JackRyan6x55

Yes please explain what is happening here. Are you suggesting these "features" are unique to 6D?

He explained the difference in the scan.

Adam Grimes
He mentions the third dimension and he mentions "here". Where is "here"? Where is Superman fighting WF? That doesn't matter. He's describing 2D and 3D in that scan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>