Superboy Prime vs TOBA Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
ho ho ho

Philosophía
Prime. smile

Stoic
TOBA wins. It isn't even close..

Super-fan1230
TOBA , not even close

abhilegend
Hulk

Adam Grimes
Prime wins. What are you guys smoking?

AlbertoJohnAvil
He killed EVERY abstracts which consisted of Franklin Richards, Galactus, etc in the 9th cosmos, ended all of creation, was stated by the writer to be more powerful than Oblviion, ended all of creation etc

https://i.postimg.cc/RJMW33m4/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kVKZGGwj/7131785-2232693599-71250.png

but we're "smoking"

carver9
Lol... the One Below All is one of the most powerful beings in Marvel right now, this isnt debatable. Great thing is, Hulk temp beat him AND he is Hulks daddy which explains why Hulk have been described as having infinite power.

BrolyBlack
Hulk is finally strong enough to kill DC beings. But its not his own power.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Hulk is finally strong enough to kill DC beings. But its not his own power.

"TOBA Hulk"

OBVIOUSLY the heck lmao

Who said it was Base Hulk?

BrolyBlack
Calm down old man, I didnt say it was base Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Strange how when Puppet Master was controlling Hulk, his loss doesn't count.

But when TOBA is controlling Hulk.....

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Strange how when Puppet Master was controlling Hulk, his loss doesn't count.

But when TOBA is controlling Hulk.....

Oh they bathe and cloak themselves in hypocrisy.

xJLxKing
Ffs
One you used Twitter to prove a point but refused to do it when Superman defeated WF
Two, the author is not even confirming it, just assuming stuff

What the fuk

DarkSaint85
Plus writer interviews etc. People REALLY need to stop posting them (can we get a mod ruling?). I also don't want fans hounding writers for silly questions for battleboards.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It came from Al Ewing, the writer of the comic. but let's dismiss it because it doesn't support your views laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Again:

Alan Moore, Jamie Delano and Brian Azarello, ALL writers on Hellblazer, have confirmed in interviews that John Constantine exists in our world.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
It came from Al Ewing, the writer of the comic. but let's dismiss it because it doesn't support your views laughing out loud

You are told old for this, maybe find a new hobby?

Stoic
Plus writer interviews etc. People REALLY need to stop posting them (can we get a mod ruling?). I also don't want fans hounding writers for silly questions for battleboards.

The idea that TOBA could be that powerful must be like finding out that someone pissed in your water supply huh? Sorry for the hard feelings bruh.

xJLxKing

Stoic

darthgoober
Again:

Alan Moore, Jamie Delano and Brian Azarello, ALL writers on Hellblazer, have confirmed in interviews that John Constantine exists in our world.
How do you know they're lying? Maybe he does... stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
I'm not saying they're lying?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
The idea that TOBA could be that powerful must be like finding out that someone pissed in your water supply huh? Sorry for the hard feelings bruh.

Erm....are you projecting?

I'm talking about this hounding of writers for their opinions. INCLUDING when Snyder said Superman only went through six suns etc.

You're weird.

Diesldude
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You are told old for this, maybe find a new hobby?

laughing out loud

xJLxKing

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
"ever clarifying" "image or link".

MrMind
aren't you marvel fans sick of the same arguments to discredit concrete feat of superman

yet when hulk has something obscure with only statements you guys view it as irrefutable truth, what's the fukin point even debating if you are not going to change your mind you stubborn dumbasses. none of us buy your bullshit yet you guys spew it everyday it's tiresome. not even creative trolling at this point

Adam Grimes
Nah, call me when TOBA Hulk fights actual characters on page instead of off-panel alt reality bone-and-flesh abstracts. Thank you. thumb up

Stoic
Erm....are you projecting?

I'm talking about this hounding of writers for their opinions. INCLUDING when Snyder said Superman only went through six suns etc.

You're weird.

You seem kind of apprehensive, anything you want to share?

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
aren't you marvel fans sick of the same arguments to discredit concrete feat of superman

yet when hulk has something obscure with only statements you guys view it as irrefutable truth, what's the fukin point even debating if you are not going to change your mind you stubborn dumbasses. none of us buy your bullshit yet you guys spew it everyday it's tiresome. not even creative trolling at this point

It's on both sides. No doubt that it's the cause of your exhaustion. I mean since you've been one of the greatest authors of this confusion. But what the heck, give yourself a pat on the back. Good job.

Stoic

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
You seem kind of apprehensive, anything you want to share?

Nope, not apprehensive, just amused.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.