TOAA vs TOBA Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

BrolyBlack

lawest9
No I'm not literally, but I am technologically to see how serious YOU PEOPLE are with all of these TOBA HULK threads that you're creating.

BrolyBlack
What a dumb excuse to make an even dumber thread.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not sure if troll post or desperately want attention

BrolyBlack

lawest9
On the contrary, just putting some of you to test to see how far you carry this TOBA Hulk mess.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk eats him

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
But was Carver9 referring to TOAA when he posted "Hulk eats him".

BrolyBlack
TOAA ***** slaps him

deft
Hulk wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
TOAA ***** slaps him More to the point he rebukes him according to the archangel Michael.

Diesldude
Was TOBA trapped in hell? If so Who trapped him? If he was all powerful, why did he remain trapped until he possessed the hulk?

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
On the contrary, just putting some of you to test to see how far you carry this TOBA Hulk mess.

I'll carry it as far as what was written. There really isn't much to draw from considering it all happened in one book. However, it left a lot of unanswered questions when we consider the amount of destruction.

Concerning the OP; Why is TOBA there at the very end at all? It did state that he had killed them all correct? Was TOAA there without it being said? Why would TOAA allow for everything that it created be destroyed? Did it care? If it didn't then that's as far as I can allowably take it. But, what if TOAA was there? I'll say one thing, if someone broke into my house determined to destroy everything in it, which in this case was all made by me, I'd do everything in my power to stop them unless I was lacking in power, in which case I'd have to flee or be destroyed.

For the record, I want to believe that TOAA didn't care, and opted to simply make a new reality.

lawest9
Ok, you're speaking comics as per "IT created"........HE created it all, I guess I'm just a little uncomfortable using Jesus / Jehovah in a comic book fashion, but hey...........thats me.

Stoic
Ok, you're speaking comics as per "IT created"........HE created it all, I guess I'm just a little uncomfortable using Jesus / Jehovah in a comic book fashion, but hey...........thats me.

Well yes. I firmly believe that you can not get something from nothing. A physical theory of this can be found in the simple nature of a computer hard drive alone. For example, a single mote of dust would be like a mountain in a computer hard drive, causing a crash.

lawest9
Computer hardware and software both can be pretty delicate.

Stoic
Computer hardware and software both can be pretty delicate.

I was just saying that unless someone, or some thing placed a mote of dust in a healthy HD, one would never magically appear within it's airtight casing.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
I was just saying that unless someone, or some thing placed a mote of dust in a healthy HD, one would never magically appear within it's airtight casing. Does seem that it shouldn't, but I have known people to discover some odd things in the product despite it's air tight covering.

Stoic
Does seem that it shouldn't, but I have known people to discover some odd things in the product despite it's air tight covering.

I did mention healthy, and some thing as my disclaimer though lol. In all honesty, I don't know who'd win.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
I did mention healthy, and some thing as my disclaimer though lol. In all honesty, I don't know who'd win. Like I said, when discussing comic characters who are suppose to be representing the creator God and the chief adversary, not good in a comic book discussion forum, which is why I created this thread to see where head's were at on this subject, I know in real life who already has the victory.

lawest9
Bump

Galan007
Good thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.