Superman vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Odin is at full power... this isnt the weakened version. We are swapping Superman out for Thanos when Thanos faced against Odin. Can Superman do just as good? Will Odin give Superman the props he gave Thanos?

Bfr is off. Both are ready to drop the other.

Go!!!

Philosophía
It would be hard for Odin to speak and give props to Superman without teeth and his remaining eye closed from the right hooks, but he'll try.

lawest9
In all honesty, which version of Superman are you using?

celeyhyga17
Pretty sure it's this one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hTQSzVR7yYW88/giphy.gif

TheHulkster
Odin wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Pretty sure it's this one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hTQSzVR7yYW88/giphy.gif In that case I'll take this version on and defeat him, LOL!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

celeyhyga17
Excellent choice. The hip thrusts alone would send multiversal shockwaves.

lawest9
😂😂😂😂

h1a8
So the Odin that fought Thanos?
Superman is at his best?
Then he avoids those blasts with evasive moves or intangibility.
He makes Odin a statue (like in the GL and diner feats).

So Superman does better than Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
So the Odin that fought Thanos?
Superman is at his best?
Then he avoids those blasts with evasive moves or intangibility.
He makes Odin a statue (like in the GL and diner feats).

So Superman does better than Thanos.

It's the same full powered Odin.

MrMind

MrMind
Superman would be mirin Odin's sexy beard and majestic old man aura

JBL THE GREAT
Odin in a stomp.

lawest9
Yep....very likely Odin.

Diesldude
Superman win.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman win. SMH. How does he win?

BrolyBlack
Because he one shooted a 6th dimension being in a stomp.

Go change your diapers JBL

JBL THE GREAT

BrolyBlack

TheHulkster

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
It is also a sucker punch.
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

JBL THE GREAT
It is also a sucker punch. Do you actually think hes going to tell the whole story? He's going to leave all that out. Now he's talking about passwords. LMAO!

Eon Blue
Odin wins.

Stoic
Well this version of Odin is definitely a Herald-Trans team destroyer. Anyone have scans of how easily he took apart Thanos' team in that story?

Superman only ever blows past the High Herald tier levels when he's sun dipped, which has allowed him to reach all the way up to Super Celestial. If he were, he'd beat Odin down. I don't really see the need to deny it. Superman has repeatedly broke characters within or above Odin's level while sun dipped. Without the sun dip, he'd likely fail here though.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
Do you actually think hes going to tell the whole story? He's going to leave all that out. Now he's talking about passwords. LMAO!

Your embarrassing yourself. Take a nap.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your embarrassing yourself. Take a nap. You mad because people are picking Odin?😭

DarkSaint85
Well, we have mod rulings that Superman can and will use his speed, even if it is defensively.

So he does better than Thanos.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, we have mod rulings that Superman can and will use his speed, even if it is defensively.

So he does better than Thanos. What about other speedsters? Or is this just a Superman thing?

qwertyuiop1998
Why speedsters bring to here? This is Thanos vs Superman, Besides superman speed already surpassed many speedsters.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Why speedsters bring to here? This is Thanos vs Superman, Besides superman speed already surpassed many speedsters. Well, we have seen Thanos react to surfers speed and surfer would smoke Superman. But this is Odin vs Superman.

qwertyuiop1998
Well, we have seen Thanos react to surfers speed and surfer would smoke Superman. No, He wouldn't, Posting scans to prove his speed surpassing superman,And Thanos was brought to here because the topic specifically said replace thanos with superman against odin

JBL THE GREAT
No, He wouldn't, Posting scans to prove his speed surpassing superman,And Thanos was brought to here because the topic specifically said replace thanos with superman against odin Yes he would.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Well this version of Odin is definitely a Herald-Trans team destroyer. Anyone have scans of how easily he took apart Thanos' team in that story?

Superman only ever blows past the High Herald tier levels when he's sun dipped, which has allowed him to reach all the way up to Super Celestial. If he were, he'd beat Odin down. I don't really see the need to deny it. Superman has repeatedly broke characters within or above Odin's level while sun dipped. Without the sun dip, he'd likely fail here though. That sounds like a reasonable breakdown.

DarkSaint85
What about other speedsters? Or is this just a Superman thing?

It's the same with other speedsters as well.

When a slower character tags a faster character who is explicitly using their speed, that's PIS.

JBL THE GREAT

When a slower character tags a faster character who is explicitly using their speed, that's PIS. 👍

Stoic

When a slower character tags a faster character who is explicitly using their speed, that's PIS.

It's arguable if they consistently do it. But I agree for the most part.

DarkSaint85
If Batman, or Captain America, consistently tag speedsters, or consistently hurt heralds, or consistently survive herald attacks.....where do we go from there?

Scaling often doesn't work, because for plot reasons, both combatants have to have their moments to shine.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic

That was just Silver Surfer and Drax without PG. Even Imperiex Probes have taken down more powerful teams than that. An unbound Superman was oneshotting those en masse.

Lolwut? Superman has so many feats going past herald level, it's not even funny.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Eclipso is the dark opposite to Hecate and even more powerful than her.

https://i.postimg.cc/qh3wPxBr/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/mtRjn9vx/image.jpg

That means Superman actually oneshotted a multiversal being with his HV here.

https://i.postimg.cc/McJRnYgY/33-007.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/SXL9CMhb/33-009.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/zb0RPYvd/33-010.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/z3GhHv24/33-012.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/mhpHY40k/33-013.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/TpyWQS69/33-014.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/wtzyqjsf/33-015.jpg

LMAO

AlbertoJohnAvil
Show five feats past herald level from Supes in the post crisis continuity, not rebirth. and I'll show 7 for Odin

go

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Show five feats past herald level from Supes in the post crisis continuity, not rebirth. and I'll show 7 for Odin

go
Why not Rebirth?

BrolyBlack

carver9

go

The fts he posted isnt above Herald level. Killer Frost manipulated Superman heat vision, turning it into something that could hurt the ftless Eclipso.

carver9
I cant wait until he post the Timeless One showing where Superman POSSIBLY took out a group of them. Flash and even Aquaman was taking them out in hordes. Or him posting Mongul, Zod, Cyborg and the crew beating Superman to death as a showing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
The fts he posted isnt above Herald level. Killer Frost manipulated Superman heat vision, turning it into something that could hurt the ftless Eclipso.
Lolwut? How does a prism change his HV? It only turned it to sunlight which Eclipso had earlier blocked from the sun itself. Originally posted by carver9
I cant wait until he post the Timeless One showing where Superman POSSIBLY took out a group of them. Flash and even Aquaman was taking them out in hordes. Or him posting Mongul, Zod, Cyborg and the crew beating Superman to death as a showing.
crylaugh

Flash was beating the timeless robots one by one. Aquaman was given a special trident to do that and earlier his standard trident couldn't do shit to them.

Why would anyone post Superman revenge squad showing here?

DarkSaint85
Yeah...prisms don't AMP things.

I mean, would Alfred with a flashlight have achieved the same result?

Adam Grimes
Lol OWAW Superman before the sundip would **** Odin up beyond repair.

BrolyBlack
Agreed, Poor Odin 🧒

Juntai
I mean, if it were just random encounter and Odin popped into Metropolis, he could likely give Superman fits and slap him around a little, maybe even get a lucky win.

But if Superman were ticked off, or if he were saving someone/something from Odin, then he beats the brakes off of him.

Juntai

go Why stop there? Superman beat up many skyfather types and universal/multiversal threats in pre-52 continuity.

When he takes the kid gloves off, he's the preeminent god/abstract beater in comics.

Sin I AM
Odin wins. Superman likes to get his shit pushed in the first time he meets an opponent

MrMind
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Odin wins. Superman likes to get his shit pushed in the first time he meets an opponent

that's simply not true

on the other hand, nowadays, Odin gets his shit pushed in EVERYTIME he meets an opponent

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
that's simply not true

on the other hand, nowadays, Odin gets his shit pushed in EVERYTIME he meets an opponent

You don't think Superman loses his initial rounds?

We aren't talking about current Odin

DarkSaint85
He does it to gain knowledge of his opponent.

Surely common knowledge rules remove that.

Agreed on current Odin though. This is classic here.

Sin I AM
He does it to gain knowledge of his opponent.

Surely common knowledge rules remove that.

Agreed on current Odin though. This is classic here.

Yea that and he's a punch puller. First round to Odin

LordGod
Superman wins.

MrMind
Superman flatline him

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
If I brace myself, can I take Tyson in his prime punching me?

AlbertoJohnAvil

World Forger didn't take Superman seriously, he got his face punched in for that exact reason. Superman isn't Multiversal because it's against an opponent who underestimated him and suffered the consequences for it. He lowered himself down too much, he wasn't at his 100%.

StiltmanFTW

Dude, you would nuke him.

DarkSaint85
World Forger didn't take Superman seriously, he got his face punched in for that exact reason. Superman isn't Multiversal because it's against an opponent who underestimated him and suffered the consequences for it. He lowered himself down too much, he wasn't at his 100%.

That's not my question.

MrMind
DS is the old man Conor Mcgregor punched in the bar, he said it felt like a tap

TheHulkster

You have a better chance. You also have the opportunity to block or avoid the punch and punch back.

A better analogy is that an average fit man can knock out a relaxed unsuspecting Mike Tyson, but wouldn't have a chance against a prepared one.

DarkSaint85
You have a better chance. You also have the opportunity to block or avoid the punch and punch back.

A better analogy is that an average fit man can knock out a relaxed unsuspecting Mike Tyson, but wouldn't have a chance against a prepared one.

Well thank you for your faith in me.

So as per your better analogy, Superman when sundipped is on the level of the World Forger (just like the average human and Tyson are both human level).

Ok.

MrMind

A better analogy is that an average fit man can knock out a relaxed unsuspecting Mike Tyson

with one punch? very unlikely if we are talking about prime Mike, you have to be packing some serious power with that punch to get through that iron chin

TheHulkster
Originally posted by MrMind
with one punch? very unlikely if we are talking about prime Mike, you have to be packing some serious power with that punch to get through that iron chin

I'm sure that Trevor Berbick could have knocked out Mike Tyson with a sucker punch on an unsuspecting Tyson. But when pitted against each other, it was completely lopsided in Tyson's favor.

DarkSaint85
I'd hardly call Trevor an 'average' guy.....

TheHulkster
The point is it has not been proven that SD Superman can defeat WF in straight up combat.

qwertyuiop1998
World Forger didn't take Superman seriously, he got his face punched in for that exact reason. Superman isn't Multiversal because it's against an opponent who underestimated him and suffered the consequences for it. He lowered himself down too much, he wasn't at his 100%. What?WF explicitly said if Supes getting out from his pocket universe(which specifically created for trapping Superman) and fighting with him, They will be all dead. And when Superman coming to sixth dimension WF choose striking his anvil instead fighting with Superman.

DarkSaint85
The point is it has not been proven that SD Superman can defeat WF in straight up combat.

But you're agreeing that they're at least in the same tier, using your analogy of two fit human males.

TheHulkster
But you're agreeing that they're at least in the same tier, using your analogy of two fit human males.

You mean same strength tier? Hard to say. A real human couldn't have multiple times the speed of light flight velocity behind his/her punch.

DarkSaint85
You mean same strength tier? Hard to say. A real human couldn't have multiple times the speed of light flight velocity behind his/her punch.

Well we're using your analogy of a fit adult guy sucker punching Tyson.

Would a sickly guy be able to sucker punch Tyson and KO him? A baby? An old woman? A cat (assuming no claws)?

The fact that you acknowledge it takes an average fit guy to be able to sucker punch, means that you're at least giving them the same tiering there.

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
But durability and speed levels are there? Cool.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What?WF explicitly said if Supes getting out from his pocket universe(which specifically created for trapping Superman) and fighting with him, They will be all dead. And when Superman coming to sixth dimension WF choose striking his anvil instead fighting with Superman.

I dont even know what you're on about and hows that relevant to what I just said

WF didn't take him serious, and underestimated him, that was explictly said in THE COMIC.

DarkSaint85
His point was that WF explicitly said that if he and Superman fought, everything would die.

That sounds pretty serious to me.

qwertyuiop1998
I dont even know what you're on about and hows that relevant to what I just said

WF didn't take him serious, and underestimated him, that was explictly said in THE COMIC. No he did, If he didn't take him seriously, He wouldn't create a pocket universe just to trap him and even stated if superman fighting with him(WF), They will be all dead. And where the comics explictly said WF didn't take him serious?

qwertyuiop1998
His point was that WF explicitly said that if he and Superman fought, everything would die.

That sounds pretty serious to me. Exactly

AlbertoJohnAvil
BLATANTLY stated World forger "Underestimated" these beings, HE DID not take superman seriously

https://i.postimg.cc/N9kk5CYX/daw.jpg

Go ahead and tell us underestimating means going all out so we can laugh. START reading instead of jumping to conclusions

LordGod
BLATANTLY stated World forger "Underestimated" these beings, HE DID not take superman seriously

Go ahead and tell us underestimating means going all out so we can laugh. START reading instead of jumping to conclusions Forger underestimated SUPERMAN'S ability to break out of his pocket dimension.

That's why the text says-
"And when he looks up, he sees something coming at him HE never imagined. Something shaped a lot like... A fist?"

"BLATANTLY stated" laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
hahahaha what?

Is english your first language?

"BEINGS"
"THESE BEINGS"

It wasn't specifically referring to only the pocket dimension, it was a GENERAL statement, you made that up.

"You have underestimated these beings"

He didn't take Superman, nor none of the other lower life forms serious. it's common sense but supes fanboys would tell you otherwise laughing out loud

qwertyuiop1998

Go ahead and tell us underestimating means going all out so we can laugh. START reading instead of jumping to conclusions Wait, You do know "He has underestimated THESE beingS" Right? And that was after Superman break through the pocket universe with the help of Batman, So it was essentially talking about Justice League's indefatigable spirit and their wit that helped Superman breaking through the pocket universe
Besides, WF BLATANTLY seeing Superman's coming but he still couldn't react to it. Which means Superman's speed and strength(Later WF was knocked out by that punch)are far superior than him

LordGod
hahahaha what?

Is english your first language?

"BEINGS"
"THESE BEINGS"

It wasn't specifically referring to only the pocket dimension, it was a GENERAL statement, you made that up.

"You have underestimated these beings"

He didn't take Superman, nor none of the other lower life forms serious. it's common sense but supes fanboys would tell you otherwise laughing out loud What other being was flying towards him fist first in that scene? What other being was capable of beating him in that scene?

You're not much of a context guy, are you? laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
What it was talking about is irrelevant, the fact he mentioned he underesimated these beings mean he was never taking Supes serious in the first place. Point blank period

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by LordGod
What other being was flying towards him fist first in that scene? What other being was capable of beating him in that scene?

You're not much of a context guy, are you? laughing out loud And on this panel, Blatantly showed WF was seeing superman coming but couldn't do anything about it. And later he got koed by that punch cool

LordGod
What it was talking about is irrelevant, the fact he mentioned he underesimated these beings mean he was never taking Supes serious in the first place. Point blank period laughing out loud no, the context is VERY relevant here.

Like I said- what Forger "underestimated" is Superman breaking out of the pocket dimension and dropping him moments before hitting the anvil.

That's why the text says- "And when he looks up, he sees something coming at him HE never imagined. Something shaped a lot like... A fist?"

Point blank period. smile

DarkSaint85
No, he underestimated their ability of the Justice League to unite and come together.

Doesn't mean he didn't take him seriously.

Read the preceding page. It tells you what the 'it' that WF feels too.

qwertyuiop1998
What it was talking about is irrelevant, the fact he mentioned he underesimated these beings mean he was never taking Supes serious in the first place. Point blank period Then answer me, Why WF once stated"If he does(Escape from pocket universe) he will fight me and we will all surely die"?
https://i.postimg.cc/PfjMCBB6/17.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Anyways, Odin stomps by admission

https://i.postimg.cc/m1gPL888/adms.jpg

DarkSaint85
But you ignore that Odin can be punched...

AlbertoJohnAvil
and will be unphased. You ignore that Odin's high level rune magic is gonna affect Superman GREATLY, Speed really don't matter against Odin. As shown here, the All-Father can control time. Speed means little to him. Also, Silver Surfer, character that is MFTL (as in crossing the Universe in less than a day), doesn't do much of anything against Odin. Not to mention that Odin is among the abstract beings of the Multiverse, although he's pretty low on the scale. And abstracts don't perceive time the same way others do. Speed don't help vs Odin
https://i.postimg.cc/1gLx5tBT/sla.jpg

DarkSaint85
Read the OP.

It's Odin as he was fighting Thanos. Superman just replaced him. He doesn't suddenly bust tricks out that he didn't bust out with Thanos.

Besides, your scan shows him waving his arm....by the time he's done that, Superman was able to reconstruct the moon lol.

qwertyuiop1998
Or flying through a half million galaxies

AlbertoJohnAvil
Read the OP.

It's Odin as he was fighting Thanos. Superman just replaced him. He doesn't suddenly bust tricks out that he didn't bust out with Thanos.

Besides, your scan shows him waving his arm....by the time he's done that, Superman was able to reconstruct the moon lol.

It's a vs battle, not a comic situation. Odin is at full power and unrestrained, he's absolutely going to do that. Superman while using his speed being enranged has STILL been tagged by beings with slower reactions, there's like 30 or more instances of this i even have saved on my notes

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Odin unsheathes the Sword of Frey and cuts through Superman, He then slices him to pieces w/ it. the Sword of Frey can only be used by a wise person. That sword can kill Skyfather level beings. Since Odin sacrificed his eye for wisdom, he can use that sword.

DarkSaint85
It's a vs battle, not a comic situation. Odin is at full power and unrestrained, he's absolutely going to do that. Superman while using his speed being enranged has STILL been tagged by beings with slower reactions, there's like 30 or more instances of this i even have saved on my notes

Read OP, please.

Odin is at full power... this isnt the weakened version. We are swapping Superman out for Thanos when Thanos faced against Odin. Can Superman do just as good? Will Odin give Superman the props he gave Thanos?

Bfr is off. Both are ready to drop the other.

Go!!!

It's the same situation as when Thanos faced Odin (who wasn't holding back, btw, and was ready to drop Thanos).

It has also passed the time limit for Carver to edit/clarify, so we go by what is in the OP.

Moreover, ALL of your instances are PIS. It HAS to be. How can a slower character (YOUR OWN WORDS) tag a FASTER character?

Odin unsheathes the Sword of Frey and cuts through Superman, He then slices him to pieces w/ it. the Sword of Frey can only be used by a wise person. That sword can kill Skyfather level beings. Since Odin sacrificed his eye for wisdom, he can use that sword.

He didn't use it against Thanos, so.....

DarkSaint85

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's not PIS, it just happened. Superman using his speed most of the time doesn't really do much against high durable beings, ex. Doomsday, Damage, etc

AlbertoJohnAvil
Odin is that + Reality warping, time controlling, space manipulating, Mind bending, Soul Destroying power.. He's far too Hax, and his destructive feats are superior

DarkSaint85
It's not PIS, it just happened. Superman using his speed most of the time doesn't really do much against high durable beings, ex. Doomsday, Damage, etc

Yeah, 'it just happens' is textbook PIS, lol. If they're slower, they're slower.

Odin is that + Reality warping, time controlling, space manipulating, Mind bending, Soul Destroying power.. He's far too Hax, and his destructive feats are superior

None of which he really did against Thanos. Which is what OP is asking for.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No, It's that Superman using his speed doesn't give him an automatic win. they've shown time and time again whenever he decides to "blitz" it gets tanked. Damage, Orion, Diana, Doomsday, etc are examples of this. Odin is gonna launch a high level attack with magic in it dropping Supes clean. He could BARELY resist Enchantress in rebirth

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/34g6BH5b/image.jpg

DarkSaint85
Yet could resist magical transmutation against Pagan.

Funny that.

And again. This is Odin as seen against Thanos.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Nobody said he wasn't resistant, but the type scale of Magic Odin's possessing is def dropping Supes

DarkSaint85
Nobody said he wasn't resistant, but the type scale of Magic Odin's possessing is def dropping Supes

And what did he do when fighting Thanos that would counteract a punch to the chin?

AlbertoJohnAvil
He no sell'd Annihulus who was amped with a portion of the Odin force

DarkSaint85
He no sell'd Annihulus who was amped with a portion of the Odin force

...read my question again lol.

Am talking about Odin fighting Thanos.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm not sure what your point is

Thanos isn't weak to magic, SUPERMAN is.

DarkSaint85
My point is OP has limited Odin to what he did against Thanos when they fought......

BrolyBlack
I'm not sure what your point is

Thanos isn't weak to magic, SUPERMAN is.

Read the OP old man, or did you forget your glasses again?

deft
Can Superman sun dip in this thread? If he yes, Odin receives the Darkseid treatment.

carver9
No sundipping

BrolyBlack

lawest9
And it doesn't say in the OP that he CAN either, it's usually specific in the OP that he CAN sun dip, in short specifics are put on it.

carver9
Yep... you're right law

DarkSaint85
Op states they're ready to drop the other.

It's also way too late for OP to clarify and add detail smile as per forum rules.

It's like I waited until now to say so lol

lawest9
Think ya sir.

lawest9
I admit that I am a Superman fan boy, but to be honest........I don't see any version other than 'Superman 1 million' defeating a classic full powered Odin.

DarkSaint85
That's not what the OP is asking for though...

lawest9
I know, but it's just an opinion.

StiltmanFTW

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
I admit that I am a Superman fan boy, but to be honest........I don't see any version other than 'Superman 1 million' defeating a classic full powered Odin.

Yep, I purposely made this thread using the Odin back during that time (which means, any fts after his fight against Thanos isnt usable). The Odin back then is easily a skyfather. I'm sure the fight wont play out the same as it did with Thanos because of Thanos versatility (used shields during their fight) and Superman weakness to magic.

DarkSaint85
What's Odin best speed fts?

lawest9
Yep, I purposely made this thread using the Odin back during that time (which means, any fts after his fight against Thanos isnt usable). The Odin back then is easily a skyfather. I'm sure the fight wont play out the same as it did with Thanos because of Thanos versatility (used shields during their fight) and Superman weakness to magic. I have to agree, classic full powered Odin could pretty much match an average powered Galactus.

Insane Titan
Yep, I purposely made this thread using the Odin back during that time (which means, any fts after his fight against Thanos isnt usable). The Odin back then is easily a skyfather. I'm sure the fight wont play out the same as it did with Thanos because of Thanos versatility (used shields during their fight) and Superman weakness to magic. Thanos never used shields, stop lying again.

MrMind
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos never used shields, stop lying again.

hey IT I saw you tapped like a biatch against Stilt's illegitimate son, in a street fight no less laughing out loud
welcome back shithead

ZTBdseVeBHg&feature=emb_title

DarkSaint85
Thanos never used shields, stop lying again.

Welcome back!

abhilegend
Good to have you back Titan.

Juntai

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Welcome back! Originally posted by abhilegend
Good to have you back Titan.

Cheers guys

Philosophía
Wb :*

MrMind

Juntai
Cue the welcome back cotter theme

BrolyBlack
Cheers guys

Glad your back, I went to bat for you,

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Glad your back, I went to bat for you, cheers dude. Mr mind is just showings everyone how much of a loser he really is.

MrMind

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Calm down, friend.

Welcome back IT.

MrMind
you think I'm sexy and you want me to get hit by a truck? damn that's some serious love hate relationship going on there laughing out loud

just having some fun trash talking here no need to take everything so seriously IT.

Philosophía
https://i.imgur.com/8rWSPVW.gif

MrMind

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud You dudes ARE weird, getting triggered over some fictional characters. this is hilarious to watch, y'all need a social life instead of being excited over some randoms behind the internet applauding you for being on a debate site for 20 years

DarkSaint85
Lol speak for yourself Albert. Weren't you the one trying to get credibility by saying you were theacidskull on CV?

AlbertoJohnAvil
SpEak fOR yOUsELf AlbErt

I don't need anybody approval over fiction, you constantly stalk and is obsessed with dudes like carver and keep track of his posts over fiction because YOU. ARE. A. WEIRDO. You don't get any attention irl is why you seek approval and validation from other weirdos like philo and mrmind on a debate site. I can care less about my credibility on here, especially from a bunch of random nerds i don't care or know behind the screen
laughing out loud laughing out loud YOU do though

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>