Namor vs Venom and Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
Namor takes on both symbiotes at once.

Fight on land.

StiltmanFTW
Symbiotes had so many upgrades, it's not funny.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Symbiotes had so many upgrades, it's not funny. .
Namor got the Serpent Crown smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Namor got the Serpent Crown smile

Which is being used to manipulate the shit out of him, if I'm not mistaken?

But yeah, he's had upgrades, too.

Stoic
Carnage is pretty tough. I think he would end up infecting Namor.

carver9
Carnage

abhilegend
Team, sadly. Namor has already owned venom though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team, sadly. Namor has already owned venom though.

Gargan doesn't count, lol.

abhilegend
durfist

Stoic
@Abhi, wasn't that Gargan? It probably doesn't matter because Venom has only ever reached Cl 100 twice to my knowledge (When he fought Thor, and when he fought the Juggernaut) . Not sure if it's premature, but Carnage appears to be able to contend with Cl 100's, considering how well he did against Weapon H. I'm just questioning whether or not his ability to invade living organisms, and his tendrils/claws are what allows him to walk among true Cl 100's, or if he himself is a Cl 100?

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gargan doesn't count, lol.

Yeah I thought so.

zopzop
Just how powerful are the symbiotes? I mean this is Namor that took on a stacked team of Avengers (Thor, HulkJen, Captain Marvel, etc...) and held his own. Now he has the upgraded Hydroman's hydrokinesis AND the Serpent Crown.

How does he not stomp?

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Just how powerful are the symbiotes? I mean this is Namor that took on a stacked team of Avengers (Thor, HulkJen, Captain Marvel, etc...) and held his own. Now he has the upgraded Hydroman's hydrokinesis AND the Serpent Crown.

How does he not stomp?

Gorr. Shows us that anything attached to Knull is pretty dangerous.

SamZED
Carnage with no upgrades effortlessly took over a small town of people including Captain America, Wolverine and Thing (characters known for their strong will/tp resistance). The Venom symbiote briefly controlled Red Hulk.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by SamZED
Carnage with no upgrades effortlessly took over a small town of people including Captain America, Wolverine and Thing (characters known for their strong will/tp resistance). The Venom symbiote briefly controlled Red Hulk.

Exactly, I don't see Namor winning, but it will be because of this.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Carnage with no upgrades effortlessly took over a small town of people including Captain America, Wolverine and Thing (characters known for their strong will/tp resistance). The Venom symbiote briefly controlled Red Hulk. Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Exactly, I don't see Namor winning, but it will be because of this.
Namor's mind is taken over and protected by the Serpent Crown (backed by Set's power). I don't see the symbiotes taking control of him.
https://i.postimg.cc/nM1WcWXx/namor-tommy.jpg
If anything, there's a chance HE will mind control them.

SamZED
Does it have any good feats (preferably for both offence and defence)? Im asking because symbiote mind control seems to work on more layers than common tp. I'm yet to see them fail to control someone. Carnage taking over Silver Surfer has always been used as an example of PIS on KMC. But given symbiotes' more recent showings its not that farfetched. Then theres this whole anti-Celestials weapon retcon. Not that its applicable to Venom and Carnage, just a fun fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.