DCeased Superman vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
The Superman from DCeased reality (infected) vs King Hyperion

who wins

Senor Cage
What has Superman done so far

MrMind
Originally posted by Senor Cage
What has Superman done so far

he absorbed the sun and destroyed the solar system

carver9
Hyperion killed Galactus. He wins here.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion killed Galactus. He wins here. Even Immortal Hulk killed Galactus in an alternate earth recently. Not a big feat imo.

MrMind

dorkface, he has trouble lifting a meteor

superman sucked the freaking sun in

use your head for once

SquallX
Originally posted by MrMind

What?!

cdtm
Quickest way to kill everyone is to snuff out the sun.

He also did this after Earth was evacuated and relocating, so kind of pointless.

carver9
dorkface, he has trouble lifting a meteor

superman sucked the freaking sun in

use your head for once

He also got his arm chopped off by Wonder Woman and then got stabbed through by her. Hyperion combat fts are better.

Diesldude

-K-M-

xJLxKing

BrolyBlack
Hyperion is weak sauce

qwertyuiop1998
Superman,And considering that when he's infected by ALE, He cant feel pain/or can completely ignore it. It also gives him some advantages in combat

MrMind
He also got his arm chopped off by Wonder Woman and then got stabbed through by her. Hyperion combat fts are better.

King Hyperion got one shotted by Blue Marvel

the most quantifiable strength feat for Blue Marvel is lifting meteor the size of arkansas

Wonder Woman -a skilled warrior who used a magical sword fused with kryptonite- only succeeded with sneak attack when Superman was occupying with Green Lantern and Cyborg. And then Wonder Woman got one shotted.

1. King Hyperion doesn't have a kryptonite sword as standard equipment
2. Superman is not preoccupied with other foes in this fight, it is one on one
3. it's debatable if King Hyperion is as skill and fast as this version of Wonder Woman. Even if he is, Wonder Woman lost to superman, how does that help King Hyperion's argument here?

you just made the worst argument of all time. I don't know if you are willfully misinterpreting what happened, or you are just so stupid you don't know how to read comics. so tell me carver, are you a an idiot or a weasel

carver9
I'm lost on how people who debate comics dont know what "One Shot" mean. It's hilarious.

-K-M-
I'm lost on how people who debate comics dont know what "One Shot" mean. It's hilarious.

How many hits did Superman land to end Wonder Woman carver?

Or you referring to mrmind?

carver9
Not you buddy. You're right.

MrMind
why don't you counter my post with arguments instead of nitpicking carver?

oh you can't? then sit down and be quiet

-K-M-
Not you buddy. You're right.

thumb up

carver9
why don't you counter my post with arguments instead of nitpicking carver?

oh you can't? then sit down and be quiet

King Hyperion fts are just better. Everything you've said this Superman have done was against characters that doesnt have a single showing. Nothing. King Hyperion wasnt one shot koed by Blue Marvel and during the beginning of the fight, he dropped Blue Marvel and stopped attacking to give a speech. This same King Hyperion STOMPED Mimic and Mimic does have fts. He was stalemating/beating on two Hyperions. The same Hyperions that gave Thor, Gladiator, killed Namor, gave Hulk, etc... fits. He fought two of them. One of them even killed Wonderman and everyone I named above are 616 versions. Yes, his fts poops on this version of Supermans showing because he doesnt have any fts and yes, King Hyperion speed fts are better.

MrMind
Blue Marvel completely destroyed King Hype when he cut lose
http://i.imgur.com/67iycEA.png

the entire exiles roster is consisted of b-lister meta level trash, and blink blew king hype up like a balloon with sand, mimic knocked him out going half light speed. he had trouble with depowered juggernaut when he fought thunderbolt
when he was fighting 2 hyperions he was amped

name me one feat KH has done ON PANEL that's remotely close to absorbing the sun then killing an entire solar system

carver9
Blue Marvel completely destroyed King Hype when he cut lose
http://i.imgur.com/67iycEA.png

the entire exiles roster is consisted of b-lister meta level trash, and blink blew king hype up like a balloon with sand, mimic knocked him out going half light speed. he had trouble with depowered juggernaut when he fought thunderbolt
when he was fighting 2 hyperions he was amped

name me one feat KH has done ON PANEL that's remotely close to absorbing the sun then killing an entire solar system

He did beat him AFTER he got wrecked during the beginning of the fight.

They are b-listers with FEATS. Something that none of the people Superman fought had.

Lol... she put a ton of sand inside of Hyperion. Are you implying Superman wouldve been ok? This version of Superman? And no, the sun ft doesnt count since it is his power source.

Mimic snuck attacked him going half the speed of light with the strength and durability of Colossus. He almost died doing this. Prove that this version of Superman wouldve endured this?

He was amped when he fought the Hyperions? Show me.

We have no clue how the Ale assisted Superman in the absorption ft. None. Also, what does that have to do with preventing him from getting knocked out? Him being able to absorb the sun didnt stop Wonder Woman from taking his arm off and stabbing through him. He...does...NOT... have...any...fts...to...win...this. It's like me saying "since Hulk powered a Machine that is capable of holding back the entire Celestial race and still was at full power after this, he can beat Darkseid". I feel got darn certain you wouldn't agree with this.

MrMind
Him being able to absorb the sun didnt stop Wonder Woman from taking his arm off and stabbing through him. He...does...NOT... have...any...fts...to...win...this.

that's why it's completely pointless debating you, I'm surprised anyone can put up with your bullshit for this long. you completely ignoring the context and start repeating the same crap again, you are by far the dumbest person I've ever met online or real life. not even gonna bother with this. I'm just gonna quote myself

Wonder Woman -a skilled warrior who used a magical sword fused with kryptonite- only succeeded with sneak attack when Superman was occupying with Green Lantern and Cyborg. And then Wonder Woman got one shotted.

1. King Hyperion doesn't have a kryptonite sword as standard equipment
2. Superman is not preoccupied with other foes in this fight, it is one on one
3. it's debatable if King Hyperion is as skill and fast as this version of Wonder Woman. Even if he is, Wonder Woman lost to superman, how does that help King Hyperion's argument here?

you just made the worst argument of all time. I don't know if you are willfully misinterpreting what happened, or you are just so stupid you don't know how to read comics. so tell me carver, are you a an idiot or a weasel

Blue Marvel was afraid to cut loose, did you even read the story you are suppose to debate?

are you saying kryptonians internal anatomy are not durable enough for fukin sand?

KH broke his hand trying to punch a depowered Juggernaut, got his neck broken by namorita

DarkSaint85

Sounds awesome.

What feats did this Galactus have, and does anyone have scans of their fight?

MrMind
and DCeased superman isn't exactly featless
he blitzed infected Giganta, showed to be much faster than kid flash, flew across the world in seconds, blitzed and blew up infeted Flash

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sounds awesome.

What feats did this Galactus have, and does anyone have scans of their fight?

But they're all alts. Shouldn't you be asking for scans of all characters? Or does the scrutiny rest solely on the Marvel side. Should I begin throwing hypocrisy eggs DS?

AlbertoJohnAvil
and DCeased superman isn't exactly featless
he blitzed infected Giganta, showed to be much faster than kid flash, flew across the world in seconds, blitzed and blew up infeted Flash

What's their speed feats?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
But they're all alts. Shouldn't you be asking for scans of all characters? Or does the scrutiny rest solely on the Marvel side. Should I begin throwing hypocrisy eggs DS?

Well when we have had Galactus feats, then we can move on to DCeased Flash's feats smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud haha what?
Why not ask feats for both characters?

or would that make the supes side think lesser of you laughing out loud evil face

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud haha what?
Why not ask feats for both characters?

or would that make the supes side think lesser of you laughing out loud evil face

I didn't say I wasn't....? I said Galactus, THEN Flash...

Are you an idiot?

AlbertoJohnAvil
problem is they're all alts characters, have the same standards for everybody else and ask feats for both instead of deliberately targetting Galactus

Stoic
I didn't say I wasn't....? I said Galactus, THEN Flash...

Are you an idiot?

Oh man, I wanna lob this egg right at you bro. lol.

DarkSaint85
I asked for Big G first because he was the first named version who was defeated.....

DarkSaint85
Oh man, I wanna lob this egg right at you bro. lol.

Are you also incapable of understanding?

Stoic
Are you also incapable of understanding?

Relax, I was simply giving you a mirror to look at. Now look at it. When attempting to tear down walls, it would be great if you tore them all down instead of only tearing down the ones that you don't like. It keeps things from becoming grimy.

Adam Grimes
This thread has a lot of bad speed showings for a lot of members.

I agree with Carv, btw.

DarkSaint85
Relax, I was simply giving you a mirror to look at. Now look at it. When attempting to tear down walls, it would be great if you tore them all down instead of only tearing down the ones that you don't like. It keeps things from becoming grimy.

Lol you're horrendous at this.

Carv jumps into the thread with a reasoning (before others). That reason is because Hype defeated Galactus.

Then starts saying all the versions in DCeased are alt. Versions, with no feats.

So I come in, saying wait, what about the initial Galactus showing?

And you and Alberto then jump in and say hey haha you're a hypocrite, what about the alt versions?????!!!

I don't care either way. All I am pointing out is that the third or fourth post in this thread involved an alt Galactus, and that's being treated as gospel. Then that same person is asking for feats, when he is relying on.....a Galactus with no feats.

You're just an idiot.

carver9
that's why it's completely pointless debating you, I'm surprised anyone can put up with your bullshit for this long. you completely ignoring the context and start repeating the same crap again, you are by far the dumbest person I've ever met online or real life. not even gonna bother with this. I'm just gonna quote myself

Blue Marvel was afraid to cut loose, did you even read the story you are suppose to debate?

are you saying kryptonians internal anatomy are not durable enough for fukin sand?

KH broke his hand trying to punch a depowered Juggernaut, got his neck broken by namorita

Where did it say Blue Marvel was afraid of cutting lose?

What I'm saying is, I dont know what this version of Superman is capable of enduring and you dont as well.

Namorita did break his neck, the same person who was said to be a peer of 616 Namor and proven that in a scuffle with him. We are circling around to fts again. Then, he healed nigh instantly after getting his neck snapped.

DarkSaint85
What feats does Galactus have for you to give Hyperion the win based on his defeat?

Stoic
Lol you're horrendous at this.

Carv jumps into the thread with a reasoning (before others). That reason is because Hype defeated Galactus.

Then starts saying all the versions in DCeased are alt. Versions, with no feats.

So I come in, saying wait, what about the initial Galactus showing?

And you and Alberto then jump in and say hey haha you're a hypocrite, what about the alt versions?????!!!

I don't care either way. All I am pointing out is that the third or fourth post in this thread involved an alt Galactus, and that's being treated as gospel. Then that same person is asking for feats, when he is relying on.....a Galactus with no feats.

You're just an idiot.

Slow down. Playing fast and loose with the insults will get you the same. You know how I roll. Don't do it with me.

Stoic
What feats does Galactus have for you to give Hyperion the win based on his defeat?

So, isn't it the same thing if someone asks what feats did alt Wonder Woman have to give Superman the win here after basing his performance against Wonder Woman?

DarkSaint85
So, isn't it the same thing if someone asks what feats did alt Wonder Woman have to give Superman the win here after basing his performance against Wonder Woman?

Yes.

But wasn't that in reference to a question from Carv?

Again, let's not lose sight of the original point, which was the FIRST opinion on who wins, which was based on an alt Galactus.

DarkSaint85
Slow down. Playing fast and loose with the insults will get you the same. You know how I roll. Don't do it with me.

Yeah but you don't actually have any cred or knowledge backing you up, so it doesn't actually matter when you insult.

Diesldude
Hey, carver came up with he beat alternate Galactus, so hype wins and then asked for feats from altnate beings supes defeated and Dark Saint made that post to throw carvers argument back into his face So that carver can realize what he's doing. You probably didn't read those posts but I'm sure bandwagon jumping Alberto did and like the follower ( or beta, his favorite word) that he is, tried to pile on Darksaint knowing full well why Darksaint wrote what he did.

celeyhyga17
King Hype for now. He has some not so good showings, but his good ones are pretty solid. Cant remember the alternat Galactus thing, but that seems on the very high end. Scans?

Sin I AM

Saint is right.

-K-M-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
King Hype for now. He has some not so good showings, but his good ones are pretty solid. Cant remember the alternat Galactus thing, but that seems on the very high end. Scans?

It happened off-panel. Just going by a statement

celeyhyga17
Ah oh... One of those. Still, that only adds to his resume.

-K-M-

Sure....as that also must raise exiles Sasquatch stock then too shifty

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -K-M-
Sure....as that also must raise exiles Sasquatch stock then too shifty

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1b84c12e99a543b8ea3c96a5a6897f4b/tumblr_mpxru3THzh1rmpwtao1_500.gif

-K-M-

DarkSaint85

thumb up it wasn't even shown. I just found it hilarious that it was what underpinned Carv's opinion, and then a page later he's asking for feats of the characters Supes defeated...

Anyway....

This is what paltry feat I could scrounge:

DCeased Superman was able to break DCeased Darkseid's jaw:
https://i.postimg.cc/sBxhMZMy/05.jpg

Darkseid was a planet killer:
https://i.postimg.cc/jwNCf6tV/10.jpg

Superman was able to operate on a nanosecond scale:
https://i.postimg.cc/WqvzwD1d/07.jpg

Was able to be at the depths of the ocean without breathing apparatus:
https://i.postimg.cc/MfmTPWnd/06.jpg

Took Cap Atom's blast at point blank range (as did WW), which grew from Washington to Baltimore to Metropolis, and was the most destructive explosion ever unleashed on the world (and was heard/felt all around the world):
https://i.postimg.cc/QHjVBWzP/23.jpg

According to this site, the most destructive explosion on Earth was the K-T extinction event that wiped Bada's people out:
https://www.livescience.com/13201-top-10-greatest-explosions-chernobyl-supernova.html

Was fast enough in travelling and reflex speed to hit Barry, hard enough that his fingers were embedded in him:
https://i.postimg.cc/fkcJTv8m/23-1.jpg

That's pretty much it, I think. The main feat is Captain Atom, and we know WW survived that blast - but Superman casually punched through her. That, plus the nanosecond feat.

All in all, I don't give two hoots about whether these feats are enough to sway people's opinions. I am just laughing at the idea a mere statement and off panel battle was enough to sway others opinions, whilst they simultaneously ask for gold standard levels of proof.

celeyhyga17
thumb up it wasn't even shown. I just found it hilarious that it was what underpinned Carv's opinion, and then a page later he's asking for feats of the characters Supes defeated...

All in all, I don't give two hoots about whether these feats are enough to sway people's opinions. I am just laughing at the idea a mere statement and off panel battle was enough to sway others opinions, whilst they simultaneously ask for gold standard levels of proof.
He word vomitted. laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Is King Hyperion dead?

DarkSaint85
Last I saw he was fighting Depowered Juggy

-K-M-

Stoic
Yes.

But wasn't that in reference to a question from Carv?

Again, let's not lose sight of the original point, which was the FIRST opinion on who wins, which was based on an alt Galactus.

I never lost sight on anything. You asked for feats pertaining to an alt Galactus, which you knew had none. You weren't wrong in doing so, you were wrong when you didn't see how it applied to the DC side. I simply wanted to remind you that both stories were filled with alternate reality/Earth characters that up until their respective series began were featless.

I also noticed people using the Juggernaut to measure King Hyperion's power level for clarity purposes. That avenue of reasoning is still off, because Cain's power levels were unclear. We know that he was likely stronger than Wonder Man based on the difficulty taken for him to topple a Godzilla sized monster, but not much more was given at that time. That was what King Hyperion was up against. Using Blue Marvel as a measuring stick is nearly as hazy due to Marvels decision to discontinue placing him in stories.

My entire point here was that the burden of proof placed on one character, should be equally placed on both.

deft

https://imgur.com/L6u2pJk

MrMind
off panel, if this is what constitute as high end comparing superman actually abosrbed the entire fukin sun and destroyed the solar system, I don't know what to say...

We know for a fact King Hyperion is not planetary because he cannot even lift the meteor that was going to destroy the earth

DarkSaint85
I never lost sight on anything. You asked for feats pertaining to an alt Galactus, which you knew had none. You weren't wrong in doing so, you were wrong when you didn't see how it applied to the DC side. I simply wanted to remind you that both stories were filled with alternate reality/Earth characters that up until their respective series began were featless.

I also noticed people using the Juggernaut to measure King Hyperion's power level for clarity purposes. That avenue of reasoning is still off, because Cain's power levels were unclear. We know that he was likely stronger than Wonder Man based on the difficulty taken for him to topple a Godzilla sized monster, but not much more was given at that time. That was what King Hyperion was up against. Using Blue Marvel as a measuring stick is nearly as hazy due to Marvels decision to discontinue placing him in stories.

My entire point here was that the burden of proof placed on one character, should be equally placed on both.

I....never said I didn't see how it applied to DC?

You're trying to make me out to be this biased poster, lol.

Can you really not read page 1 of this thread???

DarkSaint85

Everything you've said this Superman have done was against characters that doesnt have a single showing. Nothing.

Compare and contrast. PAge 1 and Page 2.

Stoic
I....never said I didn't see how it applied to DC?

You're trying to make me out to be this biased poster, lol.

Can you really not read page 1 of this thread???

Is this the result of you not getting your ass whipped as a child DS? I told you before not to make attempts to insult my intelligence. Do people actually let you get away with this kind of behavior in real life? You spit in their face and spend the day convincing them that you were handing out flowers? Whatever man. Just know that I'm fully aware of what side you're leaning on. Leave it at that, and keep it moving.

DarkSaint85
Well since you want to support your boy Carv, I helpfully summarised it for you in the post below the one you quoted.

In one post, he - and at the time, only he - gave an opinion on who won. And based it on a fight that wasn't even shown, with a character who has zero feats.

Then asked for proof from other posters in another post.

And insulting your intelligence implies you have any to insult.

Sin I AM
lol you two are so polite

carver9
I brought up Galactus for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Think about it for a second.

DarkSaint85
You're an idiot?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Stoic and I are gentlemen.

Well, he is.

Diesldude
You're an idiot? you're gonna have to knock yourself into a coma in order to think like him and come up with his reason behind bringing up Galactus.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
laughing out loud

carver9
Saint, calm down and get out of baby feelings. If we are idiots to you (have seen you call multiple people this), then put us on ignore like I have you.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud You guys are so emotionally invested into this

TheHulkster
It's funny how this Superman is being declared as destroying a solar system because he is draining the sun, but TOBA Hulk crushing a sun doesn't constitute the same.

DarkSaint85
Saint, calm down and get out of baby feelings. If we are idiots to you (have seen you call multiple people this), then put us on ignore like I have you.
But you fill me with such happy feelings of superiority.

Like no matter what, I can always be safe in the knowledge there's someone as devoid of logic and knowledge like you out there.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
It's funny how this Superman is being declared as destroying a solar system because he is draining the sun, but TOBA Hulk crushing a sun doesn't constitute the same.

You realise that's why MrMind says it, right?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Carols absorbed the sun before, im not sure what it proves

DarkSaint85
Nobody has posted any feats for Hype yet, I note.

So DCeased Superman has nanosecond perception, and survived the most destructive blast the world had ever seen, then, whilst weakened, casually punched through WW who was durable enough to also survive that same blast.

They're few and far between, but it's a nice few feats at least.

AlbertoJohnAvil
dcceased darkseid got killed by a planetary explosion.

DarkSaint85
dcceased darkseid got killed by a planetary explosion.

Ok? What's that got to do with anything - besides, Apokolips is meant to be absolutely gigantic compared to the 'real world'

carver9
laughing out loud You guys are so emotionally invested into this

Right. Why get on here name calling if your feelings are not involved? It's sad tbh. They need a hug.

DarkSaint85

So DCeased Superman has nanosecond perception, and survived the most destructive blast the world had ever seen, then, whilst weakened, casually punched through WW who was durable enough to also survive that same blast.

Back on topic, please

Diesldude
Right. Why get on here name calling if your feelings are not involved? It's sad tbh. They need a hug. damn bro you called him slow and now you're playing the victim? SMH

Diesldude
Back on topic, please I wonder how he's going to feel once superman is free of the ALE

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
damn bro you called him slow and now you're playing the victim? SMH

Sssshhh....you're wrong again.

celeyhyga17
Carver tell the truth. Alberto is your Hedwig.

carver9
Carver tell the truth. Alberto is your Hedwig.

Lol... naah, there are (Sorry Alberto) some things I disagree with him on.

Adam Grimes
You have never apologized to me for that.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ok? What's that got to do with anything - besides, Apokolips is meant to be absolutely gigantic compared to the 'real world'

Lol, maiming Darkseid who got vaporised by a planetary explosion is supposed to be impressive? He didnt bust the planet either -- he set off a chain reaction inside the firepit. Also, different continuity, so the whole pre crisis line about the planet's size doesnt matter.

This Superman's best strength feat is moving some oceanic landmass with Mera's and WW's help.

DarkSaint85
And punching cleanly through WW despite being weakened?

Edit: also, isn't Apokolips meant to be gigantic compared to us?

-K-M-

Yes. By a significant margin

DarkSaint85
Btw, I SPECIFICALLY said the feats were 'paltry'. They're def not that impressive.

But he has some feats. Which is more than I can say I have seen in this thread for Hype.

Again: I have shown DCeased Superman having nanosecond feats. Being durable enough to survive the most destructive explosion the earth has ever seen. And strong enough to casually punch through a being who ALSO survived that same blast (WW), despite having been stabbed through the chest and having had his arm chopped off.

carver9
Can someone post this alternate version of Wonder Woman durability fts? Can someone post the size of the planet Apokalypse in this alternate universe. If we are using who this Superman killed, Hyperion showings POOPS all over Superman's. He killed the Hulk, all of the avengers including breaking Thor neck. He killed every single being in his universe and was alone due to this. Killing alternate characters isnt impressive, so let's stay on topic.

DarkSaint85
Can someone post this alternate version of Wonder Woman durability fts? Can someone post the size of the planet Apokalypse in this alternate universe. If we are using who this Superman killed, Hyperion showings POOPS all over Superman's. He killed the Hulk, all of the avengers including breaking Thor neck. He killed every single being in his universe and was alone due to this. Killing alternate characters isnt impressive, so let's stay on topic.

She took Captain Atom exploding at point blank. Which was the most destructive explosion the earth had ever seen (I posted a link showing a list of global explosions, top of which is the one that killed the dinosaurs).

And she took it point blank (as did Superman, btw).

I've already posted the scans, so why don't we see durability feats of Galactus etc?

-K-M-
Him killing his universe happened off-panel, but in the same sentence of him boasting he killed Thor, Hercules and Galactus he was rocked and put on his knees from a punch from a dying and weakened exiles Sasquatch

When he killed other alternate characters he had help from his team

AlbertoJohnAvil

Except Not that impressive. DCeased characters are relatively weaksause compared to their mainstream self. GLs cant survive inside the sun and can lose to Black Canary, Aquaman dies to an arrow etc.

MrMind
that's green lantern and aquaman

superman on the other hand has feats, which has been posted by darksaint and me

DarkSaint85
Except Not that impressive. DCeased characters are relatively weaksause compared to their mainstream self. GLs cant survive inside the sun and can lose to Black Canary, Aquaman dies to an arrow etc.

So? That doesn't mean Hype wins, besides: I was talking about WW, not Aquaman or GLs, keep up.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bruh smh Saint, It's a WHOLE seperate continuity, trying to use the size for Apokolips in the mainstream as an indication that the size is the same for DCeased is retarded

DarkSaint85
Bruh smh Saint, It's a WHOLE seperate continuity, trying to use the size for Apokolips in the mainstream as an indication that the size is the same for DCeased is retarded

You're missing my main point.

Please counter Cap Atom and nanosecond, please.

DarkSaint85

I never replied solely on DS...

AlbertoJohnAvil
that's nowhere close to a planet busting explosion....

BrolyBlack
muh feelings hurt

DarkSaint85
that's nowhere close to a planet busting explosion....

Never said it was....are you being deliberately slow?

Badabing
*Looks at thread*

Get back on topic and stop the trolling/bashing. I swear to Blue the Velociraptor I will start temp banning people. Maybe someone will get "accidentally" perm banned.

DarkSaint85

Anyway....

Took Cap Atom's blast at point blank range (as did WW), which grew from Washington to Baltimore to Metropolis, and was the most destructive explosion ever unleashed on the world (and was heard/felt all around the world):

According to this site, the most destructive explosion on Earth was the K-T extinction event that wiped Bada's people out:
https://www.livescience.com/13201-top-10-greatest-explosions-chernobyl-supernova.html

Was fast enough in travelling and reflex speed to hit Barry, hard enough that his fingers were embedded in him:

That's pretty much it, I think. The main feat is Captain Atom, and we know WW survived that blast - but Superman casually punched through her. That, plus the nanosecond feat.

From page 2. Just need some Hype feats

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
*Looks at thread*

Get back on topic and stop the trolling/bashing. I swear to Blue the Velociraptor I will start temp banning people. Maybe someone will get "accidentally" perm banned.

laughing out loud ... "Velociraptor"

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-
Him killing his universe happened off-panel, but in the same sentence of him boasting he killed Thor, Hercules and Galactus he was rocked and put on his knees from a punch from a dying and weakened exiles Sasquatch

When he killed other alternate characters he had help from his team

Is that it????

DarkSaint85
Still no feats?

Iirc he survived all the nukes from his Earth - but that pales compared to the asteroid that killed the dinos.

Adam Grimes
Also, how many nukes did they have on his earth? How powerful were they? Were they big or small and hollow?

Too many questions!

DarkSaint85
Well am making an assumption it's like our Earth, then I doubled it because maybe the authorities feel scared, and so rely on nukes (although in a world of superhumans, why make nukes when you can have super soldiers?)

It would still not compare to Cap Atom.exploding, and Superman taking that blast with only scratches at point blank, with WW.

And being able to casually, whilst weakened,punch through the same WW.

DarkSaint85
Looks like the Hype train has long departed.

And people thought DCeased Supes had no feats laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Also, how many nukes did they have on his earth? How powerful were they? Were they big or small and hollow?

Too many questions!

It destroyed everyone on the planet, so I'm sure it wasnt small.

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
No one says it's small, by any means.

It's just nothing compared to the K2 explosion.

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
Typo....mean the KT explosion:

DarkSaint85
Bump. Cmon Carvy

MrMind
Lol some serious ownage by darksaint here

DeadpoolXXX
but yeah, dceased superman wins.

Adam Grimes
It destroyed everyone on the planet, so I'm sure it wasnt small. How big was this earth? smile

Diesldude

carver9
King Hyperion.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How big was this earth? smile

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/57475896/SmartSelect_20200809-204053_Chrome.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
Lol Carver not even attempting to answer questions any more.

h1a8

Getting arm chopped off or stabbed isn't a low feat as WW could do the same to Hyperion.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
Getting arm chopped off or stabbed isn't a low feat as WW could do the same to Hyperion.

She did it with a magical sword (the sword of Athena) and had fused it with Kryptonite.

Interesting to note he casually punched through WW even when weakened, though.

Diesldude
She did it with a magical sword (the sword of Athena) and had fused it with Kryptonite.

Interesting to note he casually punched through WW even when weakened, though.
Same WW survived an extinction level bomb at point blank range.

Adam Grimes
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/57475896/SmartSelect_20200809-204053_Chrome.jpg.html ???

TheHulkster

Absorbing your power sources is iffy as a feat.

Destroying the sun = destroying the solar system sounds familiar.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
I mean....I get my powers from a burger.

Absorbing an entire restaurants worth of burgers is surely a feat.

Stoic
I'm more interested in the "Sounds Familiar" statement.

DarkSaint85
Yeah no one takes that seriously or at least I don't. Still a great feat for a mere herald, but less so if one is meant to be above (or indeed,below) EVERYTHING in that entire universe.

TheHulkster
I mean....I get my powers from a burger.

Absorbing an entire restaurants worth of burgers is surely a feat.

And has absolutely no combat applicability, not to mention a poor analogy.

DarkSaint85
My strength, speed and stamina levels all come from burgers. My skin's durability comes from the food I eat. My healing, senses etc are all powered by food.

TheHulkster
Go eat ten burgers right now and I guarantee that you will be no stronger, faster nor more anything after doing so, other than stuffed. So the two things are extremely different.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Go eat ten burgers right now and I guarantee that you will be no stronger, faster nor more anything after doing so, other than stuffed. So the two things are extremely different.

Have you gotproof that it amps DCeased Superman?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by cdtm
Quickest way to kill everyone is to snuff out the sun.

He also did this after Earth was evacuated and relocating, so kind of pointless.

Is there a follow up to the story line? What I see is an ending where he is in the process of absorbing the sun and a statement that the solar system will grow cold after some unspecified point in the future. Do we know how long it will take?

DarkSaint85

Anyway....

This Captain Atom sounds powerful as heck.

ODG
^ Pretty sure Captain Atom could do more than devastate a pair of cities. Or were you being sarcastic?

DarkSaint85
Super sarcastic. But then, Dceased Superman has very few feats.

MrMind
were u being sarcastic when you said you love me ds?

Stoic

DarkSaint85

Stoic

Delta1938

DarkSaint85

Stoic

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
.....do you read comics?

You think youre so superior. Life has a way of softening that ass for you kid.

DarkSaint85

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>